Conservatives are a funny breed. When something new enters their sphere, they tend to project fear of the new thing

Conservatives are a funny breed. When something new enters their sphere, they tend to project fear of the new thing.

For example - I'm a "Libtard" and a friend of mine is a Trump-loving idiot.

I had mentioned that China is becoming a greater threat due to their military becoming bigger and more advanced.

For some reason, this got misconstrued into me being racist against Chinese. I've never seen anyone project their insecurities so hard.

He finally conceded after about 30 minutes into the argument when I had mentioned, "swap the word Chinese for Californians"

Finally it clicked I was referring to a group of people who have a mutual interest, not a specific race.

These Trumptards are looking for ANY reason to project their faults Yea Forumsros.

They're scared - this is the first time in history white people have been challenged for the smile and nod culture they've created. And it's very uncomfortable for them.

Attached: trump-grin.jpg (900x478, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=X4QgpEyTTOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think I'll be having chicken and pasta for dinner today.

reddit spacing wall of text meme

>first time in history
get out

well what do you think the first time was?

Studies have shown conservatives are primarily driven by fear of change. Trump supporters are soooo fear-based that they can't offer legitimate policies or ideas. All they can do is troll and berate others because anything else is too scary to them.

They are scared, little boys who think a multi-millionaire bully is *their* protector. So very sad.

lol libtard

Attached: 933409FA-A37A-4959-9DBE-B2194093CFFF.jpg (1543x422, 60K)

trolling will solve all your problems

Op are you retarded? The point you just posted isn’t something that a conservative would be thrown by. Also, swapping China with California makes no sense. CA has no army and the work done there for the most part enriches the US.

/thread

I think OP meant California as a group of people, such as China.

I’m still trying to figure out what this smile & nod society is. I think OP’s lefty talking point download got corrupted by pot or hormone therapy.

Wink and nod?

The entire Trump Presidency has been about actual policy. I think you’re projecting my friend. Aside from muh free stuff and the Green New Deal the left has nothing.

- they have no immigration policy
- their solution to our healthcare problems is to throw more money into a broken system
- they don’t like Republicans fighting proxy wars, but oppose Trump ending them
- their idea of diplomacy with Kim Jong Un is to go there and call him a tyrant murderer, then hope this somehow frightens him into peace

Get some perspective man. Trump is a button uped policy guy. The left is an unhinged Trump opposition mob right now.

That’s even weirder.

It's so the dumbfucks can read it. Plenty of them here.

>The entire Trump Presidency has been about actual policy
Ha! Knee jerk twitter feeds from an adolescent aren't 'policy'.

Trump has managed to kill net neutrality, bring in tax cuts for the rich, alienate America's allies, make America a joke to the rest of the world, sit and watch while many of his close aides have been prosecuted, lose more high-level staff than any other president, shut the govt for longer than any other president, failed to implement healthcare reform, failed to implement any workable border policy re travel restriction on people from several middle east and african countries... jeez it just goes on and on.

The problem with far left AND far right leaning fucktards, is the fact that they think what they FEEL is worth more than cold hard FACTS.

This is a bipartisan problem

>Trump has managed to kill net neutrality, bring in tax cuts for the rich, alienate America's allies, make America a joke to the rest of the world, sit and watch while many of his close aides have been prosecuted, lose more high-level staff than any other president, shut the govt for longer than any other president, failed to implement healthcare reform, failed to implement any workable border policy re travel restriction on people from several middle east and african countries... jeez it just goes on and on.
Fake news.
Thats what the Trumptards claim on everything now.
Why argue facts when I can completely delegitimize them to people instead.
I feel like that is one of the worst things he has done as president, make it easy for anyone to not take something as fact because they don't like it. I've never seen a president do it like he does, pretty much every single day.

Trump cucks are the biggest shills of all time. Don't understand how they've essentially developed Stockholm Syndrome and will defend him tooth and nail all accepting that he's not actually done a god damn thing worthy of saying it's an accomplishment. There's not one thing he's done that can be wholly accepted as good. Just making the rich richer. What's hilarious about this is he's like that one faggot in the group that spends money and does all this shit to impress the group but is the loser that ultimately got left behind no matter what he did.

Attached: 1551897524748.jpg (480x648, 45K)

And yet they wonder why no one with half a brain takes them seriously anymore.
Like, how many times do you argue with a retard until you chalk it up to "He is retarded and will never learn".

How much are you paid to post, or do you do it for free?

Yea Forums was a large force in getting trump elected and the transparent attempts to cast the right out will backfire again as they do everywhere.

I wish I had the energy to debate you about policy and the president but we both know that there’s nothing to be said that hasn’t already been heard before, and if you’ve chosen your side I don’t hold it against you.

Maybe if more of you were like that instead of adding to the inflammation we wouldn’t need to have the day of the rope; liberals speak when they should listen and consider themselves the highest authority so it cannot deescalate. If we will not meet in the middle, then we will not meet until the end.

The worst part is that "fake news" originated as an apt term for actually fake right wing "news" coming from blogs. Things like Pizzagate and claiming Clinton had a stroke.

Then Trump turns around and calls CNN and the NYT "fake news" for reporting actual, real negative shit about him. The. Every Bible-beating hypocritical hillbilly in the country realized they can "win" any argument by claiming any story from any source was "fake news."

Hi, Ivan.

>I wish I was able to list actual accomplishments from Trump that go beyond him insulting someone on Twitter but I can't. So instead I'll just pretend it's super obvious that I can't be bothered to. I win. MAGA CUCKS

Im a Canadian conservative, thanks for proving my point.
>he disagrees so call him Russian
He fucked my country good and proper with USMCA trade disputes being resolved exclusively in US courts, also by removing the ability of Canadian manufacturers to buy and assemble Chinese components to sell as “made in Canada” on the US and domestic market he basically stalled the Canadian economy and sent us into a recession (I believe the recession officially starts next month). He’s also bringing US dairy to the closed Canadian market, which may hopefully lower prices and improves our quality of milk.

In your country, he successfully banned trannies from the army, removed some immigration from problem countries, and has rolled back the Obama era EPA expansions that allowed the former president to bankroll his allies in a safe agency. In your country, he has also succeeded in weeding out and removing many corrupt members of the FBI and DOJ including Comy, Strzok, Page, McCabe, and soon to be Rosenstein. He’s also attempting to withdraw from Syria, which is good. Your country doesn’t belong there.

Youre a fucking moron if you think Fox news is any different from MSNBC or CNN. They all lie to push their agendas and beliefs. They rely on ratings so they all sensationalize any story they report on.

the same things can be said about both political sides
I just can’t vote for the ‘muh feelings’ party at this point

Attached: 29AB1E10-317F-4D8C-AA04-F97BC535620F.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Trumps only policy is to just win, and make him look good. He doesnt give a shit about anyone else but. Hell Lincoln called for unity during an entire fucking civil war! Trump shits on that rhetoric. If a few states wanted to leave the union had let them, and blame liberals and the left and denounce them as voters for the other guy. Hes not a leader.

People with larger amygdalas tend to be more prone to irrational emotional thinking. Fear and outrage being 2 of them. Leads to us vs. them thinking and total disregard for facts and reason in the face of potential dangers that threaten your life.

They're also far far more likely to be conservative.
Which is why they love guns so much. They cannot fathom how low the odds are of actually ever needing to defend themselves.
They just know its a thing that happens and feel like it could happen by next Tuesday.

And social media and Yea Forums is any better? I'd rather follow the paper trail of MSM to make the bigger picture than watch trolls and politically unhinged supporters make up shit claims.

just get the insiders out
and the outsiders in

I don't know what she'll do when 12 years have come and gone and we're all still here sloggin away.

Trump supporters are pretty stupid so are most far leftist

And yet it’s only whiny liberals who post about it all day long on social media. Projecting much?

This entire story doesn't make any fucking sense... I voted for Trump cuz Hillary was dogshit. Im going to vote for him again cuz the current line up of democrats is a economic train wreck waiting to happen.

Retardlicans are the dumbest motherfuckers, they don’t give a shit about the issues. They are just rooting for their team no matter what, even when their leader is a traitor to their country. They could care less that the country always goes to shit under Retardlican rule.

This from the people 2 years after the election still going "not my president"

Obama did the same shit.I know it breaks your heart but go look up how many times he circumvented Congress to put his policies in place.Created a health care system and put his own name on it. Pretty much all presidents are just in it for themselves.

How is he a traitor again?

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

For fucks sake, there is no difference between conservatives and liberals when you get down to it. They both believe in the same basics of how society works and conservatives are liberals 5-10 years behind the curve. It wouldn’t be so bad if there was an actual 3rd option but the options offered are both controlled opposition. Both parties subscribe to economic liberalism aka globalism and both believe in equality of people. Look at how the government deals with censorship as an example. The liberals given the opportunity would just ban and jail/goulag speech criminals and the progressive tech companies are in the process of doing just that. The conservatives when faced with this attack justify it as those companies being private companies and don’t want to have government exerting control over private companies abusing the rights of citizens as that super communist etc and they are all about free market etc. You end up with just as much control of peoples thoughts and opinions as some of the dictatorships in the world without the government actually owning what they allow to happen. At least in North Korea or China you know the rules of the game and the government explicitly does it so you can easily navigate what’s happening.

Attached: 326EEF6A-4F32-4DC9-A47E-36398B144B46.png (640x1136, 660K)

No accomplishments?

>Defeated ISIS
>Withdrawing troops from Syria
>Created millions of jobs
>Made peace with Kim jong un
>Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law
>Record low unemployment rate for Hispanics, blacks, etc..
>Trump administration launched global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
>Acquired billions of dollars in funding for the border wall, construction has already started.
>Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
>Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal. Which was us basically handing off nuclear material.
>Improved vetting for refugees, switched focus to overseas resettlement

And much, much more washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Yep, you sure showed them Cuckservatives and far right leaning bastards!
Now I'll wait for the pretentious ill witted nonsense to come flooding back. Can't expect less from some brainwashed NPC's

>>China is becoming a threat
>>Conservative accuses me of racism
>>Conservative accusing anyone of racism

Yeah I call bullshit. The entire premise is also full of shit as well .Chinas military was also last active against Vietnam in the 70s when they could barely remain mobile for a month before losing and the last time they tried to mobilize for war games corrupt military officers [assigned by the party of course] had sold so many vehicle parts they were essentially crippled

You should kill yourself for being this bad at trolling

>+1 to shekel
Seriously, wish I could get paid to shit post.

Stay mad :D

samefag

Political ideologes don't exist. It's literally skub. I could get it when scientists were bickering over real, defined physical shit; sadly, on planet Earth i am stuck with retards arguing over made up words.

Obama never went on camera and said anything like that you idiot. He called for unity and change many fucking times.

Trump just the other day mocked beto for using his hands while talking and saying shit like "we'll take em on". Like they're enemies.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=X4QgpEyTTOQ