Anyone from New Zealand here?

Anyone from New Zealand here?
Oh wait, I forgot. Yea Forums is blocked in your country.

Attached: nz.png (1920x960, 39K)

Lol based

Attached: 1550427395678.png (683x960, 1.18M)

Yup

Dude, it's called New Chinaland now, in honour of their push to restrict people solely to government approved propaganda sites...

RIP NZ...

Also, apparently some ISPs have removed Yea Forums from their DNS listings in Australia. A number of people have been writing about it on YouTube.

seriously ,isn't that censorship?

it's almost as if people think there are 0 consequences for shitposting

No, no. It's fine. We need stop people from spreading that video for whatever reason!

America is the only country on the planet that not only supports free speech, but uses its population to enforce it.

The rest of us who aren't leftist dick bags wish we had your first and second amendment rights.

There shouldn't be any consequences enforced by governments. That's totalitarian bullshit and spits in the face of freedom and liberty.

put a sock in it, faggot

>There shouldn't be any consequences enforced by governments.
what is sesta/fosta?

Do you really think the government cares about kids being trafficked? Democrats want open borders. They don't give a fuck about kids. Meanwhile, prisons have to keep pedos separated from the general population because they have a nasty habit of ending up full of holes. And pedos don't get any peace outside of prisons either. Freedom of information actually reduces crimes like that, you fucking moron.

>Do you really think the government cares about kids being trafficked?
no, my point was that was the first step for america being able to censor the internet by being able to hold content providers liable.

ausfag here,

lots of isps like optus and telstra (main ones) have been blocking 4ch and 8ch

pretty aids and apparently not even requested by the government isps just thought it'd be nice or some shit?

rip other aussies

Using optus/testra deserve it.

Had to set up a damn VPN for this. Australia is going to shit. If things don’t change direction I’m moving to America

It's lifted.

It's just a DNS block you shouldn't need a VPN for it

Fuck off nigger, we're full.

Don't. Not because of muh immigration but because you're not going to be any happier with it. Move to Ireland or something, the US is bad and getting worse.

NZ has turn into dictatorship like north korea.

Attached: 1552754210459.jpg (665x746, 368K)

Do you even understand what you are saying?

Attached: hot rape.png (495x398, 89K)

>Ireland

Attached: irish.jpg (860x624, 441K)

You wouldn't be if you purged the fucking commies...

North Korea has sentenced an American student to 15 years of hard labor after accusing him of removing a political banner from a hotel.

Attached: otto-warmbier-sentenced.jpg (780x438, 77K)

Do I really have to pull up racial statistics for the US or can you just google pictures of any american city bigger than my cockhead?

Everybody is aware of the declining white population. That's kinda the whole point behind this entire thread and all those associated with it. White people aren't allowed to have a place in the world because of "diversity". Fuck "diversity", and fuck everybody forcing it down our throats.

Yes, and then they killed him.
It wasn't even about him removing the banner, it was about *an american* removing a banner.

they have freedom

Does it bother you all that ole boy here was a 4channer? Posting along with the rest of us just a few weeks ago?

Attached: 1552824846882s.jpg (250x166, 5K)

I mean it's not great but we've got a lot of Yea Forumstards we can spare one

Blocking Yea Forums is dumb move and it solve nothing.

Not at all. I fully understand why he did what he did. He's likely to go down in history as a hero if white people survive the next 50 years. The anti white narrative is building momentum at a ridiculous pace, and he's trying to wake people up while we've still got a chance to stop the genocide of our people.

Ausfag here, clover working fine.

>go down in history as a hero
in his manifesto, he says he will get a nobel prize like nelson medela

I mean Obama and Gore got them at this point it's not impossible they're giving them to whoever is on the front page the day they make the decision.

>implying coloreds have a political philosophy

I don't give a fuck what anybody's skin colour is, but their ideology is what makes them what they are. Muslims and leftards both hate freedom and liberty. They are the enemies of the free world.

ok ivan.

Good riddance. Bunch of niggerlovers.

nope

This is your brain on /pol/

Anyone have a burner link to the video?

can't find it anywhere with the gracious nanny state authorities 'look out for me'