So I'm in a situation. Been married 2 years. My sister in law is a pretty quiet kid (17) but she and I always got along...

So I'm in a situation. Been married 2 years. My sister in law is a pretty quiet kid (17) but she and I always got along. She doesn't have many friends and they live in the middle of nowhere. She started talking to me about sex and sexual things when she discovered the internet at like 15 and I tried to give her a non-whore outlook on life. All seemed well but every now and then she would get into very specific sexual topics about masterbation and other things. Skip ahead to yesterday night and she straight up asked me to have sex with her when we visit next. She is also like a solid 9... I don't know what to do ._.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>married

UNTIL DEATH

Be a man

On one hand:
>Get your dick wet on some strange

On the other hand:
>Potential statutory rape charges depending on state
>Divorce
>Divorce where you committed adultery=you're going to be living in a cardboard box and giving the ex cunt every paycheck you earn for the rest of your life.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mv1l277caC1qewv88.jpg (286x350, 25K)

Are you fucking retarded? Unless you don’t mind the idea of your wife hating you, your family hating you, your friends thinking you’re a completely dickshit, your colleagues thinking you’re an unreliable retard, and your sister-in-law later hating you for taking advantage of her and making her family hate her, keep your cock away from her you cheese faced penis fish.

He isn’t trying to remarry.

I’ve had sex with my girlfriends sister. She is secretive as hell and I suspect was molested as a child, but there was no blowback and occasionally when drunk I get to grope her. Haven’t had sex since as we both are weirded out by it, but it’s not something we won’t do again. Just make sure she is the secretitive type and know she won’t leverage it against her sister in a fight (if they do that sort of thing). Sister pussy is best pussy, believe me.

keep your dong in your pants, and tell her not to talk about sex to you because it's not ok

Attached: 8335199423.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

Fucking faggot, destroy her pusd and enjoy prison happily.

At least wait til she’s 18 so the worst that happens is wife leaves you and you don’t go to jail and become a child molester

You have 2 choices:
-Go with it and risk a shit storm just to get your dick wet

-Tell her that while you don't mind talking with her, you're still married and you're committed.

Who knows, maybe they're really close and the wife wouldn't mind sharing.

>5

why, fuck her, of course

Honestly, distance yourself from this. Statutory rape could put you on a sex offenders list. And you better be sure that her parents and your soon-to-be ex-wife will leave no stone unturned to ruin your life if they find out.
>she would get into very specific sexual topics about masterbation and other things. Skip ahead to yesterday night
She's really young. What if in 10 years "xe" dies her hair pink and decided you're the reason she's a failure in life, becuase you molested her as a child...dude, it's a ticking time bomb.

Attached: 1543850010378.jpg (854x770, 81K)

pics

She is pretty radically anti feminist. She is also very privet about her life from everyone other than myself. Also, age of consent is 16 here.

She doesn't trust her parents or siblings with much of anything. She pretty much only talks to me about serious issues. I have tried to get her to open up to them but she is super different from the rest of the family.

Go. For. It.

>Believing a woman won't try to leverage something like this against you in the future

Now you've gone full retard. If you do it at least don't be stupid enough to realize that it could still fuck you ten years from now.

Fucking imbeciles. There’s a shitload of topshelf pussy around that doesn’t have the fucking blowback of shoving your cock in a family member.

Yeah fuck the underage girl with trust issues that can't possibly back fire.

Lol. U wish faggit

>Also, age of consent is 16 here.
Funny, most people don't understand what 'age of consent' means. It means that kids can have sex with each other within a certain age range. So that a two 14-year olds won't be charged with crimes If you're over 18 they cannot give consent. It is statitory rape.

So much anxiety in this thread.

>She is pretty radically anti feminist.
I was a punk when I was 16, then by 18 I was punk bashing trojan skinhead. By 26 I had a business degree and a shitty cubicle job.
Kids change fast. Their opinions, life goals, etc. She won't stay the same. Maybe she'll think that you took advantage of her when she 'grows up' (woman logic).

1 ruble has been transfered to your account.

This

Being this autistic.

Attached: 1552151736764.gif (480x354, 1.48M)

This. It's so fucking obvious she just tries to steal you from her sister.

Other hand is invalidated if nobody finds out.

>This. It's so fucking obvious she just tries to steal you from her sister.
or maybe she's getting revenge on her sister. and plans for this to blow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

>user, I'd really like it if you could buy me this car
No
>Hmm, I think I need to go tell my sister something

Fuck all the pussy you can, but don't ever trust it.

Don't fuck her! Think about your wife; she loves you! It would be the wrong thing to do and you know it, OP. Have sex with your wife and forget about it.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1387, 132K)

Photos of her?

great advice chad

snitch on this hoe what the fuck children are fucking awful she's young impressionable and stupid do NOT

this. people trying to use 16-17 as an excuse to be gross despite federal law are retarded

Im 19, does that also still make me outside the bounds of legal? How would that even work if someone is dating a person all through HS and they are 2 years younger??

If you live in the US, 16 is legal in many states

wait, you're 19 and married.
How stupid are you?

Attached: 1533558766035.jpg (600x660, 65K)

If you still want that prime, never before used teen pussy, as some user said, your safest bet would be getting her to try and convince your wife of sharing if only under the treat that she's going to hook up with a stranger in the local seedy bar if she doesn't cave in. You should play dumb when confronted ("did you put these ideas in her head?" 'i thought she has jk love') or something along those lines. It's hard mode for sure, but it'll be worthy.
Going behind your wife's will potentially ruin your life.

Attached: 1550929770143.png (2216x1096, 381K)

okay now this really depends on the area. i think in a lot of places they allow like a 2 year difference so you might be safe, especially with a teen in your age.

but yeah, why married? if you're willing to cheat already it can't be that good.

Life moves fast in the south dude.

>south
EZ

Let’s see that burden of proof. Show us a message.

apologies. that was rude of me. It's just you're a little young, imho.

> not getting your wife in on it

My wife's step sister is a smoke show. If I ever had a chance at fucking her, my wife would pay for front row seats.

Tell your wife and watch the chaos unfold from afar. :)

Fuck her

I have made a point with her that nothing that could be inappropriate be shared in any way other than verbally. I may be horny dumb but im not stupid. Any talks we have ever had about anything even remotely sexual have been verbal only.

Oh, look. An OP that's a full of shit LARPing faggot. Who coulda guessed?

Attached: 1543084884690.jpg (2000x1947, 236K)