My girlfriend was sexually abused when she was younger and now she doesn't like to hug or be touched...

My girlfriend was sexually abused when she was younger and now she doesn't like to hug or be touched. When we have sex it's good but other then that I don't really get to touch her. Anything I can do

Attached: IMG_20190320_130203.jpg (1080x1442, 559K)

Rape her to replace her trauma with your own. Or you can get her to start getting off on her abuse. If you start to make her think about it during sex and she gets wetter than you have ever seen, you have a winner. You might need to keep trying. Good luck OP

How long have the two of you been together? I suggest that you just give her time and hope that, through exposure therapy, she is able to move past it.

Beat her

Huh?

Attached: 1552732648180.jpg (1024x728, 49K)

I've never really thought about it. Was her uncle. I know she did was her younger sister she enjoyed that. How would I go about telling her

Just over 12 years. We got together when she was 13 and I was 16

>My girlfriend was sexually abused
Never heard that one before....

When she divorce rapes you or you become her next rape story to her next boy friend, how many people will be trying to understand and help you? Go on, guess how many

Attached: 1510393814487.jpg (560x398, 61K)

Find another girlfriend. That's her problem that she's not giving you what you need, even if it's due to her past. She's the one that should be asking the questions for how to be better for you, not vice versa.

Don't think we will be breaking up But thank you for your input

>my girlfriend wont touch me
>dont think we will be breaking up

you might as well just let her start fucking other guys now, cuckboy. stop being such a beta

So.. you were her sexual abuser?

You've been with someone for 12 years and you're asking Yea Forums how to make her hug you more. Holy fucking cringelord. Just do her a favor and kys.

Unfortunately no

You got any pics or sauce of that "abuse"?

Get a less defective girlfriend, you beta.

I was just more looking to see what you fags had to say. I know it wouldn't be fucking good

But she make up for it in sex I'm a big cuck

A couple of things to try:

1. Start sneaking touches and hugs in public as much as you can. When that's been normalized do it in private.

2. If that doesn't work you could start doing some subliminal shit. Technically the above suggestion is like that but a bit more above the board.

>Find out how the DS Pros Mind Fuck their toys.

Attached: 54255867_125558411889989_3570010403079454720_n.jpg (720x781, 36K)

>asks for advice
>calls everyone fags
get lost

What do you expect.. It's OP.

Lucky bastard

Above board examples would be associations. It's up to you to find what works best. Objects. Sounds. Phrases. Ect... Even food. Chocolate might be a good one. Everytime she lets you touch her and hug her. Give her a piece of Chocolate.

Training a human really isn't that much different than training a dog.

In fact I bet it's easier to train a human.

Thinking about it dose help me finish

As she is a piggy. She dose like food so I could try that

There you go. And it isn't even that bad, but do your self a favor and never admit that that's what you've been doing. Keep the purpose to your self and never tell a soul. And no harm will come from it.

>I wish you luck.

Attached: 37654641_2105116306367024_3809445861939740672_n.jpg (640x470, 25K)