So my dad was Catholic and was never around and my mom is a whore witch whose ex bf was sacrificed by an illuminati...

So my dad was Catholic and was never around and my mom is a whore witch whose ex bf was sacrificed by an illuminati family and they tried to hook me up with another illuminati family and theres a bunch of incest and torture and murder in the family and black and white gangs and we're all broke af because we were cursed by another illuminati family they pissed off centuries or more ago and they want me to be the antichrist because im like earth jesus and my dad might be a devil worshipper to and my mom also probably sacrificed her firstborn and anyone else in the same boat?

Attached: christianjitters.jpg (259x194, 10K)

What, autistic and experiencing psychosis?

All day baby.

Highly aware and disinterested and willing to take you out for taking my life away from me? Yes I was delta programmed and no I do not give a darn.

The internet is the great equalizer.

So is your face.

Thanks.

Don't be like this guy, kids. Say no to drugs.

THIS ALL SEEMS VERY REASONABLE.

I know right what a party.
That.

I have noticed that it's quite common for a lot of women to have "lost" their first child during pregnancy yet all subsequent children are born healthy with no issues. It leads me to believe that these types of people do exist and sacrificing their first-born children is definitely being practiced.

Quality toast.

hey remember the time that jew went on oprah and said they were killing their own kids

Quit smoking meth and get some sleep OP.

These are very serious allegations.

Attached: anniefrankly.jpg (1034x1552, 693K)

stop doing this to your kids

sounds fucked up man

For the love of all that is sacred, put some periods and commas in there.

Attached: 0102.jpg (1424x1080, 154K)

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..

Attached: asfq99i5rzha4ctan228376687600.jpg (1628x1159, 125K)

Can I just squeeze them all in at the end....,,,.,.,..,?

yeah sometime i start squirtle too.

I guess with those trips we can allow it this time.

Attached: 0159.png (640x360, 368K)

Not cool fam

Whoray.

>is anyone else in a stanic cult

Nah m8 whats the point of being in a satanic death cult if you arent filthy fucking rich?

I can be down with the incest for sure, I might even be willing to overlook a little human sacrifice but if you arent going to be in the upper rung of society then why even bother?

Attached: 1537230530320.gif (538x369, 1.08M)

Well fuck, my Dads grandmother lost her first two boys and My mom had a "miscarriage" before me and my sister were born.

Is my family sacrificing infants?