What's it like to have a daughter Yea Forums

what's it like to have a daughter Yea Forums

Attached: 1551644513825.jpg (894x894, 89K)

for two years, shit and piss and puke everywhere, accompanied by random screaming. Then less puke.

Attached: #METOO.jpg (460x359, 27K)

Brilliant. Totally in love with this amazing little person. Who I totally do not have any sexual feelings for, at all, which is kind of what you were getting at, yes?

Like having a son with a vagina that sucks at sports.

LOL at the img.

Attached: 1550458410854.jpg (1076x1352, 111K)

I imagine it's a lot like having a son, but with girl things.

Attached: 0109.jpg (776x674, 112K)

Like having a really, really young girlfriend who doesn't know anything.

Itś a terrible responsibility to raise one on the straight and narrow in an immoral world but at least you´ll always have sex after the first 5 years and thereś multi-generational incest to look forward to.

you again?

Me again

Attached: 0119.png (640x360, 167K)

You should stress the random screaming stays.
Forever.

I always wanted a younger sister, instead got a flat earther brother

Attached: 1551667681630.gif (112x112, 18K)

burn it
BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS

It's like having a son who likes to wear dresses, does gymnastics and dancing, and has little dramas at school.

She also likes lego and flying drones, so yeah. Pretty cool.

My two daughters are well behaved, but have a sense of their mothers entitlement. They are both still young children but they both talk shit which occasionally is funny but sometimes I just want to tko one of them when they pop off.

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x168, 7K)

I love it! I bought a second console and I have a little player 2 to do all of my gaming with.

his angle might also be how you are going to handle when other men come around to fuck her, or if she goes outside her race, or if she becomes a slut

can't say for myself since forever a virgin
but I do have three nieces that are constantly at my place
to sum it up
>parents hate the fact they don't act normally
>all the other kids act that way
>really, they hate the fact they don't act like adults
>talk, treat, beat and act to them like they are kids
they are loud, they don't wash themselves, retarded with gay as fuck jokes, mock everything that isn't theirs and lack basic logic a kid should have developed by their age
if you ever get a kid, irrelevant if it has a peenor or cunny between it's legs, just discipline it and treat like an intelligent being otherwise you'll end up with a kid that acts like it has chromosome surplus issues

based on everything you said, this might be an issue that runs in your family specifically.

I would probably worry all the time that she would become a slut

If I ever have one I’ll make them transgendered so I can have a boy.

A bit like Son but slightly less funny, slightly more insightful.

Watching movies with daughter is more boring as they like a lot of really shit stuff.

This. Too many parents let their kids' 'cultural' group influence them to the exclusion of learning how to be a responsible, functioning person.

word.

Hey, Let It Go.

they stink less

>what's it like to have a daughter Yea Forums

It's like a piece of your own heart is living outside of your body and it won't tidy up its fucking bedroom.

Perfect.

For every afternoon spent watching Frozen and shit like that, I spend another one with my boy. He's just old enough to start watching a few of the action classics like T2 so it's all good.

"self-warming fleshlight"

Well we just went to see Captain Marvel this week (in b4 the inevitable) and I've promised her we can work through the rest of the Marvels. Funny enough I was also thinking of Terminator.

Yes, raise them to watch mainstream shit and play vidya, the path to excellence

Yo, do any of us realize the utter absurdity that is life?
We are all literally sperm in some dudes balls that shot a rope through his erect dick inside some girl's vagina.
WE COME FROM SOME DUDES BALLS!

Attached: 1549854809428.gif (486x289, 994K)

Sons are for pride and legacy and raising a man and doing all of that sort of thing. But let me tell you guys something. Daughters, little girls, are Gods gift and reward for being a father.

It is all about embracing the role of being a father. If you do that, then all of fatherhood is the greatest blessing there is. If you fall for the feminist meme that family is a burden that prevents you from realizing your true self - then you will fail at being a father. But dedicate yourself to fatherhood and your life will change.

The truth I have learned: Having 'fun' is not the same as being 'happy'.

It's been great. She's mid-teens, smart, pretty, confident, couldn't give a fuck what any of the cliquey bitches at school think about her. Like reading and art, but also math and science. Cool-headed and compassionate.

Now, my son? He's a fucking asshole. Entitled as shit, would rather be on his phone than with his family, and has major anger issues. I alternate between being his best friend and wanting to beat the shit out of him daily.

You sexy thing

Attached: ablPYCM - Imgur.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

I take my daughter to every movie I can stand to watch. It is just sort of our thing. I then download them and we watch them on my laptop sitting on the couch together (about six months later). Life is good.

Even if I hate the movie the memory of going with her is worth it.

bitch stfu

With that being said, I think I will opt out of having children and end my bloodline because fuck that shit.
It just sounds disrespectful to have children.

Attached: 1552879301274.gif (499x281, 411K)

Attached: 3194370709.jpg (1612x1270, 154K)

That, and learning to play a musical instrument, appreciate good music from jazz and blues to rock n roll and classical, and learn how to fight and defend themselves, covers a lot of ground. Mine is quite self-directing with learning, will pick up encyclopedias and text books to cross reference stuff (she's 9) and is a voracious reader with a reading age years ahead of her actual age. Which all goes towards making her a pretty well-rounded person. I don't mind if she wants to do mainstream movies in her downtime. There's more to excellence than being a school clone with tick-box extra-curricular activities.

Attached: school.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>couldn't give a fuck what any of the cliquey bitches at school think about her
Hope mine will be this way when she gets to that age. Did that just happen, or need some input?

Should have added, lots of outside time and sports as well.

they say kids mirror their parents a lot. have some problems user?

Attached: bwgtnm00c0e21.jpg (2000x2581, 348K)

Over-simplification.

Can you believe it, Anons?
We all came (no pun intended, it's proper grammar, get over it) from fucking.
Ass slapping, pussy pounding, throat gagging, old fashioned fucking.
Who knows, maybe the majority of us were a mistake and the Trojan broke.
Maybe he just wanted to titty fuck her and he lost his shit and injected his hard salami in her warm, wet box?

Attached: Ceremony-at-Madeira-Airport-to-rename-it-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Airport.jpg (1200x630, 95K)

what do you mean? dont fuck me around kid.

Attached: d3gvmdp-cfa25f8a-afa1-4fa4-b194-c3356c96766a.jpg (666x1024, 81K)

Jesus didn't.

(that's Mary's story and she's sticking to it)

This is really fucked and should not have made me so absurdly horny

In my experience this is accurate. Only, sometimes with boy things. Disregard for traditionally female attache like frilly dresses, cute things and caring about others beyond how much you can mess with them ( which as a one time older brother I respect, but am forced to publicly denounce ). Also, they sometimes decide they're gay and then keep yelling at you when they try to sneak watch anime with 10k gay dudes in it.
Why people would ever get upset that their daughter isn't wanting to run out and jump 10k dicks is beyond me.
Not having to worry about that in one of them is wonderful.

Some but not all are highly sexual. Young girls can orgasm unlike young guys, so if they discover it you become the object of their affection and reproductive drive. Grinding and what have you can often tell you what’s going on. At that point you will have to make a decision...condom or no condom.

Attached: E73D05EA-4D3F-4B48-BB07-5CEDA323E892.jpg (640x480, 62K)

That for all our fuck-ups as parents, 'the sins of the father', 'they fuck you up, your mum and dad', all that stuff which we do load onto our kids, you never know how they are going to turn out. They all have their own individual strengths and weaknesses and some aspects of their personality may resist being twisted by the parents' shit. Not the user you were initially asking, but my observations anyway.

Jesus confirmed a butt baby

Christ on a cracker I'm having an existential crisis fit, help me faggots.

Attached: 1550124054030.jpg (584x433, 60K)

Pretty much this. I dont think I would like having a son as much as I like my daughter either. I find little boys to be insufferable.

make a decision to kill yourself, jackass

Attached: 4444082435.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

That's why Jesus is our saviour.
He's too awesome.

As much as I would like to label Trump a pedo, that looks like a little girl who just loves her dad.

c-chris?

Attached: cwcbronycon3.jpg (960x720, 81K)

Why?

Attached: 02744C2E-60B2-4FA6-A20E-6858BCDC77AF.jpg (634x637, 98K)

I was actually worried when the gf got pregnant that I wouldn't know how to bring up a boy. Told a friend with two girls he said he felt the same, each time. In my case I think it was not having my father around when I grew up (in b4 ru black).

Oh look it's that spammer again. Fuck off.

A little of both. She's pretty free-spirited and just has too much balance to care.

While our flesh and pattern is the result of random competition between spontaneously arisen organisms, our culture and minds have arisen instead from the logical progression of exploring ideas. Writing changed everything, allowing us to create and store more knowledge than any one human would ever be able to hold. We are nexi in a rush of ideas, picking choosing, improving, destroying and acting as the water in which mankinds knowledge ripples.
Most everyone has existential crises at times. Don't worry about it too much and have a little fun before you're gone.

Did you knock up a white woman, nig?

The anger is definitely from me. The rest? A product of his environment. His friends are all spoiled little fuckers who have whatever they want and do whatever they want. We have rules and boundaries, and he resents when we enforce them.

In the end, he'll be a better human being for it. But right now he's an asshole.

Suggesting pedoshit as a viable life option, even in jest. Motherfuckers that lay hands on children are below murderers, man. They hurt the helpless, and it pisses me off.

if so, congrats on the sex, blackfag. do right by her.
raising a son isn't so much different than raising a daughter.
except you'll feel the pressure of them looking up to you more
you can see them wanting to be you, and it makes you want to be worth that gaze

Thank you for your reply, user.
Much appreciated.

Attached: 1552877663270.jpg (200x250, 28K)

Ease down on him user. Get him away from bad friends indirectly and just chillax. Most of the time, when you keep on breathing in the kids neck, they keep on being a rebel and a total jack-ass.

I was walking around tesco once and saw someone said they had them but I can't help what I mean, gotta kick needles out of Babylon?

Cool. Sounds like mine.

When you wipe after they shit and have to make sure nothing is in your daughter's vagina 8/10 poo ends up all over it and you feel like a creep inspecting and wiping

Attached: 1552244004942.jpg (128x128, 3K)

Molest is best not jest

goddamnitkillyourself

>Motherfuckers that lay hands on children are below murderers
retarded prison nigger ape logic

We are pretty chill. He has a ton of free time. We only ask him to do homework, play his band instrument, and do a couple of chores, but he bitches the entire time about it. His friends all have a Switch, an iPhone, two consoles, blah blah blah. We make him work for what he wants and spend time with family.

I'm sure he'll be fine when he gets old enough to appreciate it.

I can think of plenty of good reasons to kill a motherfucker, but never have I been struck by a good reason to lay hands on a kid.
Your petty lusts aren't a sufficient reason to burden another with your evils, faggot.

Kek

Ok, that doesn't sound too bad. sounds like you need a joint, cause you are acting like a lil bitch right now.

Attached: BsmA.gif (500x284, 759K)

Look at the size of that super joint?
I would imagine it would be like smoking a baseball bat.

Attached: 1552872944978.jpg (640x767, 72K)

Hey, if you are itt, McChicken sandwich lover, would you please post your pasta?

Attached: Scarface-Tony-Montana-Al-Pacino.jpg (600x300, 22K)

It's around the size of my dick. So it would be like sucking on my giant penis yes.

Attached: SjXzoS9.jpg (2560x1440, 421K)

Having cancer that can get pregnant

ask leon

Frankly, it sucks. My little girl is graduating from college in May. After a liberal private school education (not my idea) and 4 years at a really expensive liberal arts college, she is consumed with her own victimhood and moral superiority, as well as a massive sense of entitlement. I see SO MUCH of this among her peer group. It is totally generational, and completely alien to me. I have had to work for all that I have, and tried to instill the same sense of responsibility and normalcy in her. Fail.

I don't enable all of this, but others (my wife, wealthy in-laws, super-wealthy boyfriend) prop up her incredibly naive world-view and ensure that she is completely coddled and allowed to live life in a bubble of privilege while maintaining a world-view that is only somewhat grounded in reality.

If she ever has to face the real world, she's fucked.

Drink the fuckin milk

this
this right here