Almost 30 and no kids

>Almost 30 and no kids
I need to plant my seed in the next 3 years or I'm spiraling into panic.
Any anons feeling the same?
>And if femanon, 6'3 white stud looking to breed in SoCal god damn my balls are loaded

Attached: 1552152433470.jpg (1000x1288, 424K)

I'm getting on in years too and I don't have kids yet. Really would like to have some before I get too old, but that's not something you can rush unless you're into surprise stranger danger sex.

Attached: 0024.jpg (640x476, 30K)

Nah, I was in my 40's. You won't quite have the energy as you get older, but it still works. Main thing is not to rush into something with some mad bitch who is going to fuck you over once she has a kid.

I doubt most people think about this.. but don't you think it's a little cruel to have kids at 40+?

parents are 60 when kid is 20
this is normal

Uh... no, where do you live?

I don't think anyone I've ever known in real life has had parents 40 years older than them. They usually have kids ~25.

42 with no kids im in such a panic every day wondering how im going to figure out how to do whatever the fuck i want today.

This. My parents had me when they were between 25 and 30.

Cruel? No, I reckon I'm good till 85 or so. Kid will be 41 or thereabouts when I die. Sure I appreciate having my parents as I'm now in my 50's, but whatcha gonna do? There are no guarantees, anyone can die young.

I'm in Britbongistan, it's not unusual these days for parents to be older, trying to get life, career, money together before having kids. Partner is 6 years younger than me.

UK. I know quite a lot of people doing it in their late 30s. Not me personally.

My dad had me at 53

Fuck me, maths fail. I should have said 38 or 39 or so. But hopefully if I make it that far they will be established in their own life. I do expect to never see grandkids though, which is a shame.

OP here.
Guess it ranges.
Got a bunch of family and family friends having kids but they're in their mid-30's.
Though for some reason I can't help but yearn for the chance to raise my offspring so that when I lie on my deathbed and feel death coming I'm content that my knowledge and wisdom has been passed down to my kin. Along with their chance to feel the same.

Attached: 1547778074472.gif (598x450, 33K)

You are a male, why would you be so desperate? you'll remain fertile most of your life.

wtf, are you stupid?

Whats wrong with you OP? Im 37 and happy without children. I hate em.

Attached: 1544293937280.jpg (250x231, 7K)

Fuck me daddy 5 1 4-6 8 8-5 8 3 7

>SoCal
>montreal phone number

This thread gives me hope. Children are the biggest accomplishment that I seek. My current girlfriend is 50 and can't have kids. I was beginning to think I was running out of time. 25 is not that late after all.

Attached: okay.jpg (541x700, 32K)

>having such a desperate need to have kids
pathetic

You can't judge. For some people it's a deep physiological drive. For others, not.

Just go donate sperm?

Its real, bitch is hot too

Starbuck

Thats gay why you not fucking me instead ?

I wouldn't worry about it that much!

Attached: 2whwkn.jpg (888x499, 71K)

I just got a shit load of parental instincts. Probably why I'm not into loli.
I'm here for you man.
It's a matter of fulfillment and pleasure in developing life using your own genetics. You wouldn't understand.
You see the qualifications for that shit? Not only do you need genetics beyond what you consider chad but you need to jizz literally a liter a week to meet qualifications. It's a bitch. Plus, making the kids is only part of the fun.

Attached: 1543287718910.png (601x695, 5K)

Are you a dog OP

>Magical horse man
Remember Uncle Ben!

Attached: 1550267423376.gif (125x125, 13K)

Children aren't a sense of accomplishment. They are a luxury and only should be considered if you have a good house, partnership, savings and more

>it's a matter of wasting money and disappointing yourself in developing "life" using >your< genetics.
oh but i DO understand, user

I am a human actually.
But if that's how my kid's mother would wanna be bred I'm down.
>Having children
>For either accomplishment or a luxury
Nigga you just don't get it.

Attached: 2f4.jpg (223x310, 13K)

Horse remembers uncle Ben :) Memories are fond but too brief :( *sad pony*

Attached: 2whx30.jpg (888x499, 94K)

Ok valid argument. I could adopt.
But still even adoption would mean there's no mother figure in their life.

Attached: 3e1.png (491x335, 341K)

If your only desire is to breed, you're going to have an aweful time.

For instance, you'll create a single mother, or, beat your wife because she isn't transforming into your every selfish desire...

This post might have been okay a couple thousand years ago

Gf of 6 years left me two weeks ago and I turn 30 next week. Gotta find a new one fast to impregnate

Well. Sounds like a good foundation for parenthood.

Hopefully you'll be able to find a woman and build a family :3

op you dumb nigger

Yay! Only the rich should breed! Because that will make the world a better place. Or maybe just the middle class then, and we can populate the world with self-righteous but basically dumb cunts who think that because they can read the Daily Mail's lifestyle section, do Pilates and recycle their plastics they have something which makes them better than everyone else.

But that's not the only reason why I want to bree-
>because she isn't transforming into your every selfish desire...
Well great if I run into a woman into that sort of thing I'm going to plow town.
Find the egg!
I certainly hope so user. I certainly hope so...
Shiiiiiieeeeeet!

Attached: 1547258587298.png (372x310, 9K)

If you meet me at Back To The Beach this year, I'll let you fuck my boipussy.

recycle your plastics faggot

Attached: CB34E65A-6D4C-4ADE-8403-20ABE7B0139D.jpg (375x421, 49K)