My fiancee just left me

>My fiancee just left me.

What do I do boys?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x213, 131K)

Keep moving forward

end it.

kill her and her entire family

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!
You are a faggot like Bob Saget!!

Attached: Weed_Ted_GIF.gif (378x386, 896K)

That's the advice I would give her everytime she was feeling depressed

Fuck her friend

Make sure you get the ring back $$$

this wasnt funny first 1800 times you posted you fag

Wow it's almost like this website wasn't set up to entertain you, boombadoop xD

Celebrate. She just saved you from years of bullshit. Dont cry faggot. Be thankful.

Wow it's almost like this website wasn't set up to make you feel good about being a uncreative fag

This is actually the worst pain I have ever felt and I fear there is nothing I can do to fix things

take back the ring. sell it at pawn shop. go to vegas. hire a hooker. get drunk and waste money on gambling.

>You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!

Attached: niggerkot.jpg (800x450, 77K)

This isn't even a fake thread. I'm legitimately going through this shit right now and all I can think about is ways to fix things but I fear no matter what I cant get her back

LOL that's where you're wrong, my guy! That's exactly why the website was set up, and you are a faggot =)

Just let the feels flow through you so you can get over 'em friend, life goes on.

Attached: 0072.jpg (808x768, 72K)

You don't have any kids? Get over it.

Well dont go shooting somewhere up just becuase your to fiancee was a cunt. Stalking her would also end badly. Trying to sneak your fecal matter into her food or lotions s is also not a good idea. Most of the ideas Yea Forums would offer are horrible for you and those around you. They do make for entertaining news and possible Darwin awards.

will you deliver for trips or quads?

i say kill... either yourself or her family.

wow how high is your autism?

I would never do something do terrible. I care for her too much and if shes happier this way, I just gotta accept it..

So*

I say he an heros, yeet himself from the roof and land on his neck.

user, keep a good track of when you last had sex with her, try to have witnesses of this time period you're single, invest on yourself
if she comes back, she'll probably be preggo of some fucker, KEEP the math correct, first sign of pregnancy, take her to the OB, according to how many weeks the baby is it won't be yours

disgrace her and leave her with the other dude's spawn

Well that's not very helpful or nice.

Attached: 0158.png (640x360, 350K)

the duck says you are

Someone has to paint the roses red and I am all out of paint.

>I go to Yea Forums and complain about the autism
>I go to Alaska and complain about the snow
>I take a shit and complain about the smell
Perhaps you've got some self-work to do xD

I see your dilemma

Attached: 161.png (640x360, 139K)

Masturbate. Trust me it will help.

Heppened to me as well, fam.
It feels horrbible. Talking to male friends and beating our engagement ringsinto flat sheet metal with a sledgehammer helped a lot. So did religion and alcohol.

For once I dont find pleasure in masturbation

Go out and have a threesome or foursome with some hot chicks. make sure she hears of it.

Crack open some beers with the boys and celebrate!
Congrats!

see

I’ve been where you are. It feels like nothing will be okay again. But listen, two years after I was in the same boat, I found the ACTUAL girl of my dreams, I fixed the problems I had with myself first, and now we’re happy together and about to buy a house. Give things time and work on being the kind of person she would miss. Good luck man, things will work out.

That would be definable as a CUCK

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm sorry do that sucks

Be glad you just dodged a bullet

Find a new fiancee.

My wife of three years finished a divorce without my involvement last week. I was happy to let her do it at this point, but when i started my cortisol was so high I was having physical trauma on my heart. literally nearly killed me. So trust me when I say I can sympathize.
>day 1 - 60
denial/bargaining/other stages of grief. It's not gonna get better for a long, long time if she meant that much to you. Literally just hang on, because you're in the roil right now. Ride it, accept that this is your new baseline, and learn to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
>days 61 - 120
this is where I started to really fix things with myself. I was a recruit in the Marines at this time, and busting my ass, getting screamed at, ridiculed and made into dog shit by people who were supposed to be intimidating (but really weren't because they were still human and not really that impressive) was actually helpful. Being a better person day by day meant getting less shit, learning to deal with a fundamentally bullshit life externally helped me displace internally and focus on my work despite severe ADHD was great. I'd say taking the radical change I did at this time was good for me.
>Days 121 onward
I began to accept that the person I married was not the person I was married to anymore. There's a duality in people: they are both the person you see and the person you don't. Same with me: on one hand I was chad sometimes and a really mature man, on the other being 21 and joining something where you go from making 70k a year with no debt to losing 200 credit on all three estimators, most of your IRA, and dropping into 12k debt just to make ends meet (she took my car and has a fiancee herself), not to mention being a recruit sucked. But I had a lot I wanted to fix (wanted to get fit, wanted to kill being a bitch, wanted to fix nofriends). I fixed it all, I like to think, but still have a long way to go.
So yeah. It sucks. And it will haunt you forever. climb and achieve.

Buy a gun and kill her with it.

Be happy it wasn't your wife leaving you. You can do better.

Are women just manipulative psychopaths ready to break your heart at anytime?

>but when i started my cortisol was so high I was having physical trauma on my heart. literally nearly killed me.

Fuck. I'd love to say you're full of shit but I know the feeling exactly. Felt like it took years off my life. Carry on, struggler.

ask yourself why she might have. then grow as a person. fag

I laughed at my doctor's face when he told me in sheer disbelief. I didn't think i was so physically pathetic that some stress could kill me. I was really wrong. and really angry about it. Still am, a little. But I've learned to let as much of it go as I can, and channel the rest positively. Stopped a few suicides which was great for stopping me from ideating it myself.

Did she say why? Even with pills and injections I can't get hard completely so it's like a flaccid pee pee. That was why. But not age and stuff didn't go well but man she was a baddie

Some one I went to for advice told someone she was friends with and she ended up losing a friend because they found out some personal stuff. She wanted us to be private yet I was open about us to people I trusted

Does exist also Anime-Fans in these countries?

- Angola
- Zimbabwe
- North Korea
- Liechtenstein
- Cuba
- South Sudan
- Bhutan
- Mauritania
- Laos

Attached: Anime Beach.jpg (1120x700, 99K)

Well, you could, but unless you swing that way it's better to just take some time to lick your wounds and then head out and find a new woman.

Angola, Liechtenstein, Bhutan and Laos for sure. There are Pokemon Go groups or players from those countries on FB.

Remove all traces of her from your life, pictures etc, block number and all social media. Move forward and never contact her again under any circumstances, then with time you will heal.

Trust me bro, its the only way.

I lived in Laos for a few months, never heard of anyone playing that shit, but doesn't mean they dont

Whatever you want

Make a move on her best friend.

Do you want her back? If so, can you specify what led up to her leaving you.

So did she tell you not to say anything? If she did well no offense I don't blame her. Even if she didn't and you knew like locker room talk about getting poon from your girl and having them hang out is bad. Don't do that unless not. And well I always say. They can't be you and us if there can't be any trust. It won't work this is where guys get insecure and girls. You need to trust it's you on their minds and no one else

I wasnt private about our relationship. I asked a friend for advice. Said friend harassed another friend of hers and she lost people because they found out about personal shit

I never talked sexual shit about her. I mostly asked the friend for advice because I didnt know how to maintain a proper relationship. However the mutual friend knew of her past and used it against her.

Continue to love yourself and see the explanse of life and beauty that lies before you yet.

delte the gym, hit a lawyer, facebook up

So what'd you make the thread for