It hasn't got better, and i don't blame you for this. your inspiring words could help many people...

it hasn't got better, and i don't blame you for this. your inspiring words could help many people, and you have chose a path that will do good.
but i want you to understand, some people are not meant for this world. i have done alot, and there isn't anything worth me sticking around.
the world has nothing to offer me, besides the man-made hardships. my disgust of the modern way of life will lead to punishments and rejection.
the rejection part doesn't bother me, i have already rejected this world. but the thought of going to prison angers me.
i tried. and there is nothing wrong with wanting out, but i must ask you one thing.
do you think its ok for the modern world to force me to live? force me to stick it out, or end my life in a very gruesome way?
i cannot handle the pain of taking my life, we are very robust. our bodies can take a hell of a beating, internally and out.
i am rotting away. i will continue to rot away. i will continue to be unable to find a spot for me in this world.
that being said, i need nembutal. i need to ease this as much as I can, i don't want to mutilate myself, or feel the last seconds of my life
in horrible pain. i just want out, painless and clean. this is my goal, and i have worked at it for a while.
I have been scammed and ignored. this shouldn't be this hard. i hope my way out will be sooner than later. i have a overwhelming need to numb myself.
i do not want to turn to drugs. i don't want to fail, and end up in a mental care place, if i do get the courage to finally do it someday.
i am of sound mind, and have thought about this for years. goodbye

Attached: 0fa.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Are you currently on probation for being black in upstate New York on your second DUI? Don't think too hard, just answer.

no

Good bc if you were that guy you could just end it and nobody would give a single solid bowel movement about it.

tl, dr

Attached: h.webm (854x480, 1.86M)

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

I can’t sleep cause lexapro sounds like you need some

No one cares. No one is forcing you to do anything. Just hang yourself already and stop with the self pitty. You could live in one of those countries where all they have to eat is sand and all they have to drink is more sand. Ever think about that, faggot?

I want to take you to space have you look out to our world and tell you “look, you son of a bitch, everything can be better when you come back, everything is so petty, every argument, feud, and disagreement. It’s meaningless so make it count, when you die and you’re shown every mistake you have ever done, then, then you’ll know” you become released, you don’t feel bound to reality. You learn that everything created is a human construct, time, life, politics. We choose, because no one else will.

Wahahaahahhahahaha holy cow man!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what if you're too fucked up on DRUGS??? HMMM??

Sounds like they should become sand.

No one made them fuck in the middle of sand.

I had a colleague from grad school who became and astronaut and his whole perception of the world changed. Same can argue for the better but, really, that’s one’s own opinion to make.

Attached: this_guy.png (500x541, 301K)

Never mind, they say laughter is the best medicine.

Are you familiar with the Hemlock Society? I have assisted 3 ppl to CTB.

Nah dude, if you'll feel happy killing yourself, I wish you well and to kys.
Nothing's stopping you if this world doesn't really mean that much to you.
If you want a quick enough and painless way to deal with it, helium poisoning is pretty good as a way to go. so's a shotgun blast to the head. Aim it right between the eyes, move it about 2 inches up, and pull the reset trigger. Least amount of pain you'll ever get to feel with a shotgun, and it's cheap and easily accessible.
But, that doesn't stop me from thinking you're a weak, pathetic coward who has no internal locus of control. Yeah, life sucks. A lot. I lost my wife to drugs and now she fucks a giant testicle looking ICP worshiping numale. So I joined the Marines, lived well and got over it. You on the other hand are pretending you're of sound mind when you're clearly not. You need help. Whether you choose to take it or not is your responsibility. Either grow a pair and pull trigger, or grow a pair and don't. But don't be a bitch either way, that's just pathetic and attention whoring.

This.

And, you think death is the end, got news for you buddy, it isn't. When you step over that line and find you still exist, and you still feel the same, you have a whole new level of shit to deal with. Which involves eventually coming back, and having to do the whole fucking thing again. So let me ask you, how do you know that hasn't already happened? Do you know what your recent past lives were? Fucking groundhog day mate, you'd better try to make it work here and now.

R u pedo

can you elaborate on what exactly disgusts you?

>Heroin

That being said. Start going to bed and getting up earlier. Go to the gym every other day. Buy Vitamin C and B12 Gummies. Start finding ways to enjoy your day by 8 or 9 am everyday.

It gets better

She was a rather attractive 24yo with debilitating depression.

The colon absorbs alcohol at an extremely fast rate. It bypasses the stomach and spikes at lethal levels relatively quickly. Because it bypasses the stomach there is no vomiting, only passing out and death.

Two 2 liter enema bags are placed on an IV stand. The two bags are joined at a "Y" with a 3rd line as a main. Each bagbhas it's own flow regulator. In the 1st bag is a 50/50 mix of .5 liter water and .5 liter 190 proof grain ethanol. It's mixed to avoid discomfort. In bag 2 is 1.5 liters of straight 190 proof ethanol.

A enema retention nozzle inninserted into the rectum. Bag 1 is initiated on slow flow. Once the patient is unconscious bag 2 is started at max flow. Beforehand the patient ingested 6mg of Xanax. Unconscious in 15 min with expiration at 1h7m.

tl;dr

before you hit the eternal end dude play some video games , eat nice food and go get your dick sucked.

do you remember how it was for the thousands of years of human civilization you werent alive?

guess what this is your only shot and then literal oblivion.

im scared as fuck of death, not dying but death. will never understand people who want to commit suicide.

literally existing depressed and malnourished and unloved it is better to be alive.

For some every day alive is a literal hell

Personally I wish hell existed.

at least that means their is a destination where youve got your mental faculties.

death is just more nothing than you even know man

Hell is the state of losing your sense of connection to the deeper aspects of yourself, where we find joy, compassion, hope, and gratitude. Those things are always there in our subconscious, waiting to be rediscovered. Your job right now is to work to find them again.

>0
>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"