Looking for more vids of Christchurch

Looking for more vids of Christchurch

Attached: 1552731289057.webm (648x360, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awesome, who cares about mudslimes they are bunch of poor degenerates, that destroys our high level western society.

Attached: i0f0z6i8ithx.png (1800x1200, 28K)

A thing of beauty

yahweh intentionally went to NZ for the rampage knowing their prison system is more lenient than any other country in the world. the prison population in NZ is also considered the safest even for violent criminals.

What a fucking prick.

I saw the whole thing and it‘s not even that special

More nigga what you even seen the one who in that video is gonna have footage other than the guy with the gun

The Youtube's search. I heard the search filters are fantastic.

I bet you go into museums and complain about the art, too.

Can we get a non sketch link

Take it or leave it bud

thanks mate

Haha the fucking music on the drive in

Downloaded I'll vouch: animation is lifelike gameplay is goal-oriented.

Okay I bit the bullet. It's a legit vid

>our high level western society
yeah right. have you been to a site called
Yea Forums?

you're delusional, fuck face

Asking 20 fucking times won't make a difference you autist

So what do you all think about the censorship attempts of the vid? Personally I think it's both a lost cause and wasted effort

pastebin c0m/34dwKke1

Special enough now?

Wtf are you talking about you dumb nigger. Prisons in Norway and Sweden are a thousand times better.

The internet is forever, the censorship is temporary.

Just another step forward in desensitizing humanity. Regardless of your thoughts, hiding reality only creates more problems.

never noticed the retard standing at 0:21. gunshots, guy getting mowed down in front of him, sees the flashing light, lemme just chill here

Here folks

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/