>loser
>live with parents at 30 years old
>have zero friends
>have min wage job
>use to love vidya and Yea Forums
>browsing Yea Forums now makes me more depressed
>games ill play for 5 minutes before giving up
>watch youtube in all my free time
>want so bad to get into tabletop gaming just to have some semblance of a social life
>hear pathfinder is good
>have no idea how to play a tabletop game
>big guy, fat, over 6 feet, nerdish types that i could play with instantly hate me, as do most people
>back to watch youtube and occasionally open steam or play 20 mins on WOW private server

opportunity is everywhere, maybe i should an hero

Attached: 1487783613443.png (570x412, 315K)

>be me
>nigger

wat do, Yea Forums?

Just move out of your parents' house.
Get a flatmate.

yes, exactly.
im thankful to have the safety net of my parents, but i almost think i shouldnt have them and should be in jail or something just to experience more of what life has to offer.

i am crazy lonely. and that's fine, since there are so many others like me. maybe losing weight would make me feel better

Attached: 1490005724943.jpg (460x460, 41K)

Don't do it. Give tabletop another go. Don't be overly excited straight out of the gate. There is an ecosystem that you're trying to join so you need to learn the rules. Be reserved and try to learn. Become a regular and build relationships slowly. These guys are losers too but are established.

i never did give tabletop a go though, i went into one of those types of stores and felt so wildly uncomfortable.

maybe starting on an online tabletop environment would be best

fuck off faggot you have the support of your family. i've been out here since 18 without any type of support like that except from my siblings and their trying their best as well to stay afloat. be thankful for what you have and stop loathing about that which you just wont put effort into

The answer is Ponies

Attached: c67a24f2754d1614cbaf2f39dbe5cb28.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Anything u start in life, the coolest of guys, the smartest of men, the lamest of the lame will always be a little nervous and unsure doing anything new. Its nature, but untill u step out of your comfort zone you wont fee any better.

Tldr: everyone gets nervous. Ul feel better actually trying even if u fail than to have never tried at all

TLDR for a two sentence post

You fucking nigger

Same, OP, same.
Try finding a career. Or challenge yourself in someway, like trying to earn a raise at work if that's possible. That's what I'm doing, it's giving me good work experience, a sense of accomplishment, and helping me lose some fat and regain a lot of confidence. Try to reach some obtainable goal, even just like successfully starting and sticking with a hobby, just committing to something and accomplishing it is a huge morale booster.

that's literally me
would also like to know what to do

>watch youtube in all my free time

watch twitch instead, its far less toxic
join a small streamers community, someone less than 200 viewers. don't try do be the streamers best friend or anything, just hang out with them.

Don't give up friend, life is what you make of it, you just gotta get some play-dough experience and mold that bastard the way you want it.

Attached: 0094.jpg (1424x1080, 213K)

Ya know, for kids like u mostly

i knew id get a response like this
why so many peeps like me so directionless and lack of experience in life

ure gay

>have min wage job

Save save save, save money for a few years and then buy your own house out-of-state where it's cheap. Then invite friends to your house to play board games where there are no rules and no parents to abide by. You'll be happy.

reams

Attached: 1488038905996.jpg (259x195, 10K)

>instantly hate me
Are you that obnoxious or something? If you're friendly and hygienic, most tables would welcome you mate.

oh fuck off
everything is just pure chance and what you already have, not what you "make out of shit"
if you sit on a pile of shit you can mold that shit as much as you want, in the end you just covered yourself in all that shit and it will remained shit, prettied up at best, but it still stinks and makes you sick
fuck people like you, fuck your oh so benevolent optimism, your cheap words, your shit advice

Attached: 56291196_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

Have you ever considered that you're the problem? Maybe people don't like you because you're a moody bitch that's addicted to self pity. You have more control than you think. You can change your life, but you can't start to do that until you shed your retarded edgy mindset. I wish you the best.

>hurr it's what you make out of shit just eat it up and when you smile while doing so it will taste great, promise!
>t. faggot shiteater who loves it
you seem very experienced in telling yourself it's chocolate

lol what a miserable cunt

Is there a specific reason for this?

Start with roll20 or discord RPG groups and then migrate to a real group. You'd do great my dude.
I'm 31 and just started playing TTRPGs again and it's been a blast.
And a min. wage job is better than no job, ain't no shame in making a living.
Good luck

Start drinking and push yourself into social situations. Thats what i did, i mean im still a worthless sob but i managed to fuck a couple of girls and have few good buddies.