A black mark of death appeared on my toe overhight. Tell me Yea Forums, am I going to die?

A black mark of death appeared on my toe overhight. Tell me Yea Forums, am I going to die?

Attached: 53633620_394195964713071_3065833817223725056_n.jpg (405x496, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aad.org/public/diseases/skin-cancer/melanoma/signs-of-melanoma-on-your-foot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
Don't the let the curse win over you, OP, kill yourself before it kills you.
Make sure you livestream it.

Black Plague. You’re fucked, pal.

>black mark of death
>am I going to die?
It has a reason why it is called black mark of death.

I diagnose you with gay

you have melanoma.

You need to find who cursed you and kill them without spilling a single drop of blood. If you don't do it this way then the curse will not break with their death and it will follow you until your death

blood blister?

i have this crap too, all over my body
the one on my feet looks similar, it appeared over 2 years ago but i still haven't died

Attached: 38395e7a78c2a8e601ad1ba9780c9430c754def92dd3479a53d6a296605b6bf8.jpg (725x731, 108K)

scammer

its aids user im so sorry

Treat for zombism.

Attached: house.gif (464x260, 496K)

Why is this thread still here? Seriously. It's a Sharpie dot.

if you're still here OP, try picking at it with a needle or pin, it's just some dead blood under the skin, should be easy to get rid of

That's what the shitty camera quality made me think too

This. Or some dark stranger in will come to collect you later.

Attached: 0021.jpg (1424x1080, 242K)

my brother once dropped an antique backgammon board on my foot, it weighs about 25 pounds. My toe turned black than hurt like a bitch, no x-rays, but it turned out fine trust in the power of the human condition.

Weirdly reassuring thanks.

I had this thing on the sole of my foot, it lasted about two weeks and was painful to walk. Some internal bleeding i guess, the blood gets resolved in body eventualy

you're already ded, how did you post this??

Shove in your own bum, only known cure.

You wouldn't be supprised in how often general practioners say "welp i've never seen that before". Keep an eye on that though.

Nigga you got gangrene

If that’s actually on your foot you need to cut the toe off as fast as you can, it will spread and doctors let it just so they can make more money

Attached: tumblr_mvwx03jdMH1qg0lj1o2_250.gif (250x122, 279K)

wash ya feet

You have been selected to participate in the ongoing ventures and enterprises or go fuck your self, and yes your going to die because everything in this world dies you stupid fuck. Jk wash your feet.

Attached: 44E08A45-B7FF-443C-8021-12C974CCB523.jpg (1193x962, 761K)

aad.org/public/diseases/skin-cancer/melanoma/signs-of-melanoma-on-your-foot

Get it to lvl 2 and post results. Youve already become much more powerful.

Even fucking beanie babies could at least one died and the second is surprised at how long the first item to ever sell on eBay was a good childs toy, pogs and TCGs are a man of culture as well.
fucking chinks QUIT RESISTING These guys who use to be confused, you are capable of.