Thank you fathers and mothers for raising these wonders

Thank you fathers and mothers for raising these wonders

instagram.com/noya_hollander_kidsmodel/p/Bs_Lk9vhNzG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gbt6g2ebtt9g

Attached: 02a7092734b6e1466add8c98c3f742ca63527f57r1-300-490v2_hq.jpg (300x490, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/noya_hollander_kidsmodel/p/Bs_Lk9vhNzG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gbt6g2ebtt9g
instagram.com/p/BvNW8JwBDdm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mugeuijj9w43
instagram.com/p/BuR6UURg25d/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15v31j22jm199
instagram.com/p/Buuyf7Cl2gZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9winya4udbno
instagram.com/p/Bu1R7cyBNE1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15x4dewan8bga
instagram.com/nicolegsummers/p/BupDNB8glvm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aibgn3ylb5u6
instagram.com/p/BueEpysnXTb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jrf8dmg0o7p0
instagram.com/adria_pomspitz/p/BupQJujBt0M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=euilzkzjaytl
instagram.com/p/BujodHEFr3M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=i5074eib36g
instagram.com/p/BvCqGvFhvJ2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qu0425be9kae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else agrees?

she's ugly

>instagram.com/noya_hollander_kidsmodel/p/Bs_Lk9vhNzG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gbt6g2ebtt9g

Not that cute, OP. You could find so many better-looking lolis...

instagram.com/p/BvNW8JwBDdm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mugeuijj9w43

I ask for your most cordial apologies demanding gentlemen!

Gotta actually feel sorry for the kid, those eyes are dead from years of having her parents living vicariously through her by making her do these stupid poses. Has to mess with your head having that kind of narcissism drilled into your head from such a young age.

I love it

instagram.com/p/BuR6UURg25d/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15v31j22jm199

>22300 followers
>54000 followers
>220000 followers

It´s amazing how women have their life solved from the moment they born. All they have to do is to pose and all men in the world will give them their money.
I thought it was just the really good looking ones, or the camwhores, but these girls are not so pretty, are not sexualized, they are not even grow ups. All they did was to be born with the right thing between their legs and their lives is already solved.

>It´s amazing how women have their life solved from the moment they born. All they have to do is to pose and all men in the world will give them their money.

VAGINA = MONEY

oh yea, that's why I love them

So hard for this lil bitch rn

instagram.com/p/Buuyf7Cl2gZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9winya4udbno

Disney land

Giga QT
Yuck,l disuting rat jewling. Look at that nose. Only a Jew mom would think that things beautiful. Even a Goyish mom would look at her daughter who looked like that and be grossed out.

If i ever have kids ill make sure to not bring them to this slut manufacturing program.

I like @alisasabirova more, she´s cute ^-^

instagram.com/p/Bu1R7cyBNE1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15x4dewan8bga

So cute thank u

Dancing is good fun and very good physical exercise. You should not belittle it because of your own insecurities or prejudices.

I mean, would you be worried if the same girls were dressed something like that and running on an athletics track on their school field, or doing floor exercises at their gymnastics club, maybe playing with their friends on a public park, or (assuming they were your kids and some of their friends) bouncing up and down on your sofa to some music you were playing on your spotify stream.

fucking pedo I hope your daughter gets fingered by a deaf negro so he can't hear her screams

Attached: negro.jpg (197x256, 4K)

Keybase?

It was a good setup, You just ruined it by explaining it horribly. Next insult please. With enthusiasm this time.

ellagross

Attached: 9228389403.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Good

instagram.com/nicolegsummers/p/BupDNB8glvm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aibgn3ylb5u6

instagram.com/p/BueEpysnXTb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jrf8dmg0o7p0

>kindsmodel
I am guessing child models in sexy outfits are not a rule violation - as long as they're on instagram now?

adapt to survive xd
instagram.com/adria_pomspitz/p/BupQJujBt0M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=euilzkzjaytl

instagram.com/p/BujodHEFr3M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=i5074eib36g

This is weird

The problem isn't dancing, dipshit, it's that they're 8 years old and dressed like whores.

Middle school boys run track and middle school girls run track, but only the girls are 3/4 naked when they do it. That's inappropriate and if you disagree you're a pedo and should kys

instagram.com/p/BvCqGvFhvJ2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qu0425be9kae
And this is beautiful

kill yourself pedo faggot

Shang Tsung got weird in 2019.