Bulls : You are at a strip club...

Bulls : You are at a strip club, and walk into the men's room to find my wife handcuffed on her knees with a sign above her head that says : Anal virgin. Ovulating and not on birth control.

I am tied up in the corner and have to watch you do what you want with my lovely wife. What do I have to watch happen?

I will post a new picture and degrading comment about myself or my wife for each real reply

Attached: e4cd7474-1691-46e4-a796-bf5b6dcec024.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

Shoot you both to spare the gene pool

Fuck her and blow a load inside of her and than steal her and make her my wife instead kek.

Slowly throat fuck her while making eye contact with you.

I bet her lips will look good leaving streaks of lipstick on my cock

I buttfuck you and make her watch. Then I untie her and let her go and leave you there.

three ound her cunt until I empty inside of her about 3 times then I fuck her mouth for a while before raping her ass the whole time making sure you have a full view of her getting knocked up you pervert.

>What do I have to watch happen?

Mating Press, this angle, watch me fill her up again and again.

Attached: 1415460888705.png (1300x731, 650K)

Attached: 20171125_031815.jpg (4128x2322, 1.06M)

Attached: 20171125_031756.jpg (4128x2322, 1.06M)

Fuck every hole, creampie her and make you get within inches to watch it drain out of her knowing it'll probably impregnate her.

Attached: 2019-03-13 16.27.38.jpg (1080x1920, 1.11M)

I bet you'd love to watch her take a cock all the way in, while all you can do is watch from the corner like the good cuck you are.

Shed look good on a leash and with my tip down her throat

Attached: IMG_0618.jpg (1445x813, 154K)

Yes I would.

Attached: 2018-12-21 16.01.39.jpg (1080x1920, 1.64M)

Vid related OP

Attached: alina li_1.webm (720x400, 1.95M)

She'd gag all over your cock like that

Some food for thought if this is his wife this makes you all the cucks for jacking off to her when he is most likely going to end up fucking her tonight.

Any of her dressed up? I want that slut looking classy while I degrade her.

Maybe I could finish with her, then fuck your ass right in front of her, showing off how much of a little bitch you are

Gangbang with with a group of people while I pound away into her pussy each of her other holes and hands are filled with cocks filling her up with multiple loads from random people.

Attached: CED4EC6.jpg (2322x4128, 1.89M)

Turn you over and fuck your ass for being a filthy cuck.

Attached: AcademicEllipticalArgentineruddyduck_2.webm (1244x700, 1.95M)

Fucking check'd

Attached: 2mkxmacosck21.jpg (800x537, 57K)

Attached: tumblr_m2cj9nhlfR1qzozj1.jpg (391x600, 57K)

I lock the door and use what i can to burn you both alive.

so edgy. fuck I bet you're the coolest one at school

Attached: 08-1.jpg (1600x1067, 241K)

I don't have any other pics right now but I'm down to answer sexual questions about her

What's the sluttiest outfit she has worn?

Tube top, skirt that barely covered her ass and 5 inch heels

Cute, does she ever make you dress up?

No

i cave your head in with a fire extinguisher, paint the walls with your blood and destroy your body parts. as i'm leaving i gently whisper "awooga" in your wife's ear.

I would run passed both of you and squirt diarrhea as I run. The first urinal is too far, so I spray the wall as I turn to aim at the urinal. Horrible noises and grunting occurs. And, the smell... I should never have eaten the oysters at a strip club... I promptly leave without cleaning anything up while you are both still handcuff. I do not apologize, and I do not even register that you both saw my screeching shite. Good day.

I untie you and help you find the keys to your wives hand cuffs

First, I'm interested who tied you both up. I picture some guy had a weird day - 'Hey man, here's 50 dollars for tying me and my wife up at the toilet of this strip club' - 'What the hell, dude'

Second, I just look you in the eye while you slowly realize what an idiot you are. The realization that your manhood has completely abandoned you slowly seeps into your mind.

I exit the toilet, close the door, then hang a plaque saying 'Restroom under maintenance' onto it.

Then I bang your mom.

Fuck you in the ass, make the wife watch.

Kek, that didn't go the way you expected, did it OP

moarr

BROTHERZONE

Attached: 1539840198489.jpg (302x225, 9K)