General hookup thread

General hookup thread.

Post stories, tips, tricks, strategies, questions, profiles, successes, failures.

Attached: tinder-logo.png (1920x1080, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/601909/how-tinder-feedback-loop-forces-men-and-women-into-extreme-strategies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off kid. It's all a myth.

1. dont be ugly
2. dont be autistic
3. after creating account, wait at least a 3 days before swiping
4. ???
5. profit!

Fuck her ? Seen her nudes yet ?

Attached: B9F7AC4F-53CE-4C77-B4C8-FECB060720FA.jpg (1242x1718, 695K)

1. meet up asap don't let message convo get stale
2. make the meetup short. second meetup can be longer if you hit it off
3. meet up for something like tea or coffee, in a public place
4. stop messaging so much and get a meet ASAP
5. don't fucking neg or insult, morons

Attached: 257.png (300x161, 48K)

Been keeping track of all women ive fucked. if i used a condom, if i came inside, if they were a 1 night stand and how i met them. so far, the post pussy i get is at bars and pof. pof girls are mostly ugly and fat though. tinder gjrls are hotter but harder to match with. gf just got tested. she is clean, load off my mind. cheated on her 17 times so far

Attached: fucked.png (1023x619, 60K)

>3. after creating account, wait at least a 3 days before swiping
Explanation?

Not that user but...They get to see and swipe on you? The more you swipe the more the app thinks you are a bot and doesnt show you to people. You have 3 days of people swipping on you so more chances of matching.

Hooked up with my first 10/10 last year. Still can't believe it. Picked her up at a bar. She's so hot her ex husband fucked the shit out of her until she had 6 kids. I came inside her without even caring that I have a 6/10 gf who would be furious if she found out I got someone else pregnant.

Holy fucking shit I love this post to bits

I actually just matched with my teacher from highschool. Don’t know where it’ll go but I’m going to see it through.

Don't make it awkward because it will get awkward

I matched with a really pretty girl
talk to her a bit the usuall bullshit
stops the conversation dead and just asks if she can come over and blow me.
I say that sounds fine to me (creaming my pants already)
agree to her comming over the next day, next day i woke up she unmatched me.

this shit happened today and i feel crushed.

Sounds like a shit test.

as in she tested me to see if i was a shitty guy?
She is the one who, out of the blue mind you. Just asked if she could blow me.

Shes a woman you fuckin idiot

Does the number equal their appearance? Some low numbers there....

I was gonna make a thread for this but ill post it here instead.

Tinder is about to die. A recent study proved this.
technologyreview.com/s/601909/how-tinder-feedback-loop-forces-men-and-women-into-extreme-strategies/

"Men tend to like a large proportion of the women they view but receive only a tiny fraction of matches in return—just 0.6 percent.

Women use the opposite strategy. They are far more selective about who they like but have a much higher matching rate of about 10 percent."

"One end point from such a feedback loop is that men will end up liking all the women they see, while women will be guaranteed a match every time they like somebody. In that case, Tinder will effectively be broken."

Just means our society is gonna be alot more competitive... Tinder isn't going anywhere

>had a date with a 5/10 girl we were supposed to meet ion front of a local bar to have a coffee and listened to a local group of music.
>She was 30 minutes late, i send her a message, she don't responded. didn't give a shit local group wasn't bad.
>Finally she responded 15 minutes later, she was already at the bar with friends.
>Enter the bar saw her 5/10, became 3/10 and few friends became a lot, most male and 1 girl, i was supposed to have a 1vs1 not a gangbang.
>They already had drink 2 bottles of wine(rosé)
In fact they were observing me while i was waiting for 45 fucking minutes.
>Whatever what can be worse?.
>3/10 was silent like a tomb stone for all the date boring as fuck, all the other persons were bunch of ass, most of them were skinny beta minus male and the 4/10 girl was pretentious ass fuck.
i decided to leave after i emptied the bottle without even paying.
One of my most boring date.
(Practicing english to make progress)

If tinder loses it's main USP it's just another dating site and it'll die just like all the others

As a 34 year old newly divorced guy with his shit together, it was a godsend. Matched with one of my (college) students' older sisters... Never let it go anywhere but I still wonder. Also, I met the girl with the single tightest vag I've ever experienced. Dumb as fuck but hey.

>hot springs
interdasting

Hmmm...who guessed it was him...?

Attached: 9hpkz6m1rsq64tcoc227877025900.jpg (1640x1126, 121K)

the fucking nerve of some pricks

used tinder only once, matched and saw with someone pretty quickly cuz i'm a decent looking dude with a silver tongue. chick was really broken and could not have kids because of an abortion when she was a teen, but that also meant i could raw dog her all day long which i did, 4 times a day on a slow monday like... after almost a month of fucking while high on various shit she says i'm the best dick she ever had in her life and that she'll most likely never meet anyone as good as me. next day breaks up because apparently i didn't give her enough affection even though we were just fucking, never gonna use tinder again.
pic related

Attached: IMG-20180122-WA0011.jpg (543x960, 72K)

i need column names, man!

Attached: 1550723558485.gif (370x281, 865K)

more pics of her?

lel

my 8/10 cousin had an user picless profile, she was trying to get someone to impregnate her and give her a child... she wrote she had a good job and some property and her intent was having the kid by herself.. without the father and etc....
i only discovered it was her when we met after some talk......

Attached: 1ofus.jpg (480x360, 12K)

why do you ask for them?

Attached: IMG-20180116-WA0004.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

she looks super hot

Because that's what people do on Yea Forums lol

Shes a woman, a fucking idiot*

chick has no muscle, only fat and bones...
dat means she can't fight you, and dats a good thing

Attached: 1551026057403.png (512x512, 256K)

Settle for solid 4/10 chubby girls. Tell them how pretty they are and that their bodies are perfect. Enjoy the good head and sex when they try extra hard to please you. Then ghost them. Repeat the cycle

>Settle for solid 4/10 chubby girls.
yeah i think I'll just stay a virgin

>be me
>35 and resigned to fact I’m dying alone
>used to be teacher but was able to retire early due to invention money
>make a tinder with name sugardaddy and picture of the candy
>don’t match anyone I know and match random hot girls
>surprisingly get a lot of likes
>pay money for pics/videos
>get idea to start adding girls I used to teach
>make new account, repeat process
>match with 80% of them
>more than half are interested in being paid
>jerk off daily to pics of girls I used to fucking hate when I was teaching them
>never bust bigger nuts

Before

Attached: Screenshot_20170519-082354.png (1440x2560, 290K)

After

Attached: IMG_20181130_163524_01.jpg (1944x2592, 1.09M)

Pig fucker

hey I'd fuck that pig too

You know I really believed this about three years ago but it still seems to be going strong I'm basically giving up on being right at this point

Matching isn’t the end of the story. Women will match, then ghost, and then match again, then give up.

Incel

To see if you are a fuckboy, aka just trying to get laid. If you jump at it, you’re toast. However sex is on the mind, so you have to finagle that flower when the female enflames you

that's fucking amazing dude hell yeah!
post their pics lol

holy fuck MORE

Attached: _20181210_231626.jpg (1440x1711, 280K)

I just need a meme dealer

Too many to even post. Got kik or discord?

Another slut. Bumble is actually the new hookup app.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-204725.png (1440x2880, 1.85M)

I've fucked about 10 women from work. Coworkers and clients

But why!?

If you're over 20 and still a virgin in this day and age, then you're most likely a 2/10 and fatter than they are...

Is it gay if I only have tinder to judge women?

I only have pics of memes.

Wish i was able to maneuver that maze. Thanks i feel a little better.

these pics are so fukcing hot holy shit

My discord is Drunkpyro#2215

Attached: 8081384613.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

have discord but don't really know how it works.
I think this is my username
clarence#7309

okay, am actually not a virgin but have only had sex with one girl. I'm very anti social and socially awkward so i don't really like tinder since all the people are such normies

I can't get hard for a 4/10.

If you had taste you'd be the same. LOL @ your life.

I think we need to see the whole list buddy, including column names - pls.
Also, am I wrong in believing Tiffani is your girlfriend then?

Yeah man she was hot and fun. Living next to a college with a ton of sorority sluts is legit.

Would you say it's easier to get hook ups from POF than Tinder? It seems like that you had noticeably more success on POF than Tinder.

Attached: Big Think.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

A 10/10 with 6 kids?

Ok. That doesn’t compute.

it's disgusting and I agree with him

>over 20 and still a virgin in this day and age
if you dont ask girls out it doesnt matter what you look like

My meme dealer never got back to me. Rip

lol right? and must have been like 45 years old

I've been on Tinder over a year. Women seem to like me in person. I have decent money. I'm pretty interesting. Have a decent sized dick.

Haven't banged a single Tinder slut. It doesn't fucking work.

how's this?

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1078x605, 831K)

what works for you?

Have you tried telling them straight up you want to have sex with them?

Women like boldness. Be honest.

Must not be following rule 1.

I am poor and alright looking I only get underaged girls feels bad.

>be me average looking dude in small town
>gf makes me a tinder for banter
>"itll be fun user"
>swipes right on literally everyone
>girls from 3/10 to 9/10
>go home the next day
>viist gf again 3 days later
>"hey user did you check ur matches"
>she opens app
>literally 90% of the girls matched with me
>loads of chats ranging from "hey" to "i remember you from so and so place" and "arent u with my gfs name still"
>tell her that she can talk to them i dont give a shit
>hour or so passes and gf is pissed
>whats_wrong.png
>"youve chatted up or slept with half these fucking sluts"
>i havent done any of that shit
>"youre a cunt user i fucking hate u"
>leave place cos not in the mood for crazy bitch
>check app and look at convos, most deleted or something some are just "how u been"
>week passes and me and gf barely spoke
>ask if we are hanging out anytime soon as im busy with work the next few days
>no reply
>pub on monday evening with pals after work
>girl i know from school at table with friends waves me over
>"i saw u on tinder but u was really weird wtf?!"
>ask her what i said
>tells me gf was literally asking if they would want to meet up sometime at my place
>girl from school didnt reply since she knew something was off
>laugh it off but go and ring gf to see what her fucking problem was
>"you was gonna cheat on me i was just proving my suspicions"
>mfw she breaks up with me 2 days later and i sleep with 2 of the girls she matched for me on tinder

women are insane

Attached: 1409959005359_wps_21_Nigel_Farage_Leader_of_UK.jpg (634x542, 59K)

Not always, but yes, with some I've said so. They either unmatch me without comment, or just say nothing forever.

I'm angry about it. When the fuck will it be my turn to have fun with a true slut?

Have you tried plastic surgery?

I'm good looking. Many women have told me so. Women in bars react well to me.

Tinder is a joke. It doesn't work and anyone who says it does is lying.

And that is how you become an incel.

how old are you?

I am an incel it sucks

lmao what the actual fuck? I didn't know girls were actually this insane

Attached: MumDaughterBang.png (2247x1328, 334K)

I am 25 but look like I am 16.

If you swipe right on everyone you get flagged as a bot.

Oh wow. O_o

Where you from?

how long has this been in effect? this happened maybe.. 3 years ago?

fucked this indian chick with gigantic milkers from tinder. Amazing

Attached: s66.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

more pics!

But did she smell good

she had some serious confidence issues despite being pretty hot. like a 7/10 for my area at least. she just always assumed the worst of me and honestly, as crazy as it might sound.. women piss me off more than its worth.

pics ?

I’m pretty close to hitting up this cougar, although she claims she’s not one. Hoping for this weekend

Attached: 950EA969-8CE8-4357-A772-9DFA01FA83D5.jpg (650x1156, 177K)

how the fuck do you even have time?... I was hooking up with 3 chicks and I barely had any time for anything else other than work and sex

more !

more ? :)

She’s a cougar to literally everyone

Cougar does not equal attractive but you do you home skillet.

Thats how it works anywhere, real life, or internet. Women have their pick of partners. Men just fuckin line up like cattle and hope we get picked.

Shitty really.

This story is so fake. 10/10 with 6 kids is hard to pull off as you got no time for yourself. Next she wouldn't allow you to go bareback, her shit is fixed or got a one of those things in her to stop getting pregnant.

That is true, shes claims to be shy but had no issue telling me about how much she loves wearing thongs

Very beta of you to hang around honestly. Shouldve seen it for what it is. As soon as she said at the bar with friends and changed it up on you it was over.

Hurr durr I'm sad because I don't stack up against the competition.

Tinder mainly benefits women I have no interest in it

what an autist

1. Hang at college bars
2. Observe
3. Go for the ones that aren’t the stereotypical 10/10, the girl in the group that doesn’t have a guys hanging on them or the very drunk.

Works 9/10 times when in need of a quick lay

Details you bastard!

Here's the actual guide you will follow. Trying to prolong the conversation that will spiral into nothingness won't work. Just get down to the business ASAP.

>POSSIBLE OUTCOMES
1: She says yes - good luck make sure to have netflix
2: She says no - unmatch and keep swiping rinse repeat
3: She asks to meet in public first (cafe etc) - I usually say no but depends how much you cba

Attached: tinder guide.png (759x779, 16K)

>i sleep with 2 of the girls she matched for me on tinder
Lmao boss as heck

And then what happened?

Nahh. She was drunk or horny when messaging . Then the next day she felt embarassed and the easiest way to deal with the sitch is to unmatch.

I confused absailing with wind sailing.

Attached: waterboarding.png (1080x1920, 237K)

Attached: Screenshot_20170720-175705.png (1080x2220, 1.07M)

TiffanI not gf. I guess my cheating number is higher than I remember. My gf isn't even on there. It's further up.

Ok so i couldnt get any matches after a few months, i understand my photos and bio were shit but i wasnt expecting it to be that shit. Also i always accessed via a vpn so it might have regarded me as a bot.

I definitely need better pics though

Why do you cheat on her so much? I cheat on mine because she's easily the worst fuck I've ever had

Name, date, condom, came inside, one night stand, info how we fucked, how hot she was, how I found/met her

She was like 41. I know, but she was hot as fuck. The original 10 I fucked was my age, but she still wasn't as hot as the 41 year old.

Where you from?

>waterboarding is cool when did you do that?
>waterboarding

really?

>when i was suspected of having ties with ____

Check em rerollio Spray pepper spray into eyes free my nigga papa john put a ifunny in the basketball shoot tho. been fapping to her old videos.

Just curious. That's like the exact same list of names of chicks I've hooked up with recently.

>Many women have told me so.

Lol at believing what women tell you instead of what they actually do...you are a “nice guy” so they don’t want to hurt your feelings or they want to feel good about themselves throwing you a bone.

Posted my Miami Tinder fuck in Florida thread and user said he matched too.
Happy fucking in my juices, bro.

Attached: dfg345g.jpg (749x750, 154K)

>dont be ugly
>volume is all that matters.
>dont be an ass
>message everyone u wanna fuck
>if the convo goes good then ask her out for coffe then head home and give her a stabbin.

A average looking dude can easily fuck 2-3 new chicks a month. It does become boring after a while and the stds are a fuckin hazzel