What's your reason for being a racist?

What's your reason for being a racist?

Attached: 11111111ng.png (1080x1319, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8
sites.wustl.edu/fips/?_ga=2.106649411.1975013210.1553087422-80754319.1553087422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

Attached: apes.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>racist

my lifetime experience

Attached: 1552955917605.png (600x800, 601K)

Instinct...

Attached: crime_statistics.png (1200x383, 178K)

>my lifetime experience
> Instinct...

^

dubs of /thread

These stupid racist niggers. Niggers are racist against whites after all

Attached: 1552894094856m.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Because my tax money has to get spent on managing these savages in my community. A lot of them are a complete drain on public services.

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!!

Attached: 8l7kpntdibdf3dd8b227982742800.jpg (1706x1160, 145K)

Im not racist just realist. Just the leftist retards mistake it for racist.

Experience

90% of niggers I come across are combinations of rude, invasive, undisciplined, and stupid. I'm not even white and I understand why you crackers hate them.

I'm racist because niggers are racist. Tired of all this "white privilege" bullshit. IT DOESN'T EXIST. Niggers always blame whites for all their problems. Goddamn apes!

I don't understand the question.
Can you give a concise definition of racism that doesn't change its rules depending on the race of the person?

Also mainly because niggers and kikes.

honorable cleanskin

Well I guess I am racist. The truth is that I respect black folks but not all of them. Some black people are just degenerate scum who show no respect. Black people can be fair and respectable people But Some deserve to be niggers.

everyone is racist, it’s one of those left over caveman traits. as long as you keep it to yourself no one will know and it’s fine.

you spelled realist wrong

we mexicans hate everyone who isnt mexican, whats worse is if you dont come from our own state, our own city, our own town, our own neighborhood, our own street block; then you are inferior and you will never be anywhere near as good as we are.

we love the people in OUR community because we know they are good people, we know they wont steal and do dumb shit like the blacks, we know they wont fuck us over like the jews, we know they wont look down on us like the asians. yes we dont like white people, but they give us jobs and we do those jobs because we get money.

we hate other latinos because theyre not us, we do shit our own way and we're better for it. so fuck the other races because they see us as shit when they are even more shit. except the whites, theyre ok, we need someone to work for at the very least.

small sized penises

It's funny

>Whites are the biggest drain on public services
>But I dislike blacks because they are other
Got it.

>We Mexicans hate everyone who isn’t Mexican

Man, ain’t that the truth. Mexicans are some of the most racist assholes I’ve come across, and the ones who cross over to do their shopping in the US are entitled fuckin assholes to boot. For a country who’s leadership tries to paint the US as xenophobic and racist for wanting a border wall, it sure is a ‘pot calling the kettle black’ type of mindset.

>Doesn't exist
The privileged are almost always ignorant of their privilege. We do have white privilege. We are subconsciously thought of as better by everyone. It's not an advantage, it's an absence of some disadvantages that affect everyone who isn't us.

Hatred/pre-judgement of, and actions against, a person based on their perceived difference in race.

Define racist

Attached: image.jpg (1024x499, 50K)

See

>~~Hatred/pre-judgement of, and~~ actions against, a person based on their perceived difference in race.
FTFY

Do actualy experiences with persons of difference race count as 'perceived' differences? I'd say those are observed differences.
And dislike of observed and known characteristics of people of difference races is not bad. It's the SJWs who want handouts and people to coddle the sensibilities of other races because they're weak and stupidly working against their own interests

listen man, those scumfucks were probably from one of the boarder states, those people act like their shit dont stink and they should be considered american already, dont pay attention to them. if you want decent mexicans go for someone from mazetlan, or durango. we have some fucking pride in what we do and how we hold ourselves. every other latino is shit, deport them all into the fucking ocean.

Main reason is majority of people of one race we came across behaved certain way, duh

I observe things and they are different. Sometimes I disagree. It's normal to disagree.

Attached: 2whenv.jpg (888x499, 82K)

assumption make life easier and allow me to focus on more important things like my selfissness

I'm human and have a culture of my own

Historic knowledge of the accomplishments of my European ancestry , and the total lack of all other races to accomplish shit. The European gene pool, is the optimal set of genes to use for the future races of earth

Attached: species.jpg (585x648, 250K)

Exactly this.

So calling a negro a "black bastard" or arresting him or hers black ass for a crime the clearly committed is not racist ?

Niggers broke into my house when I was a kid. Killed my dad, raped and killed my mom.

I’m not rascist towards all blacks, educated and respectful blacks I’m cool with, but when they’re ghetto as shit... glad I got my concealed carry license.

wrong, it means loving your own race more than any other

The jews. Also the fact that my government cares more about 10's of thousands of illegal immigrants more than the entire workforce of my province.

What's OPs reason for being a fag?

ur face when you learn Negro translates to english as Black

Attached: 1549933862173.jpg (426x475, 45K)

I aren't racist, genuinely, but I am vigilant around certain races/cultures because statistics do not lie.

Attached: 121717vet1.jpg (1549x1936, 268K)

You really believe that crap they're shoveling down your throat

where's that retarded andy six guy when you need him?

This is my real opinion on then racism R.I.P. George Carlin
youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8

>Do actual experiences count as perceived
Your actual experiences with SOME of a group do not justify pre-judgement of everyone who shares an unrelated trait with those you had the experience with. That wasn't what the word perched was about in my post though. My post was about perceived difference in race, as in 'this man is a different race to me, because he appears darker skinned'.

Let's use an example from my personal life. Several people who are republicans have been aggressive, argumentative, and ignorant when discussing (politely on my part) politics, most threatening violence. Even family members have threatened to literally rough me up for taking badly about the president (none of my comment are unfounded or mean spirited and I have evidence of everything I say about him). Does this mean I am justified to say that republicans are all ignorant, aggressive and violent? No.

Racism is a form of prejudice, and prejudice is universally stupid.

Arresting him for a crime he had committed is not racist. Stopping and searching blacks because they look black is; unless you've seen them acting suspiciously then there is no justification for the action other than a pre-judgement.

Latin genes did more for humanity than white genes. As did North African genes. Literally only the last few hundred years has been white development. 'European' is not a race.

You'll struggle to find that definition in any dictionary buddy. Racism is not about loving your own race, it's about hating others. Using love for your own race is making excuses.

smh

>I disagree but the post is too well reasoned to reply to without looking like a moron so I'll just post a three word initialism and pretend like I have the high ground

Except blacks make up 80% of the US prison population. If you want to dispute the actual percentage then replace it with: Majority*

Now, given that hard fact that Blacks commit the most crimes, and therefore are most represented in prison, despite only being a fraction of the overall US population, then how is it racist, or discriminatory, or profiling to say that blacks commit the most crimes?

Therefore, statistically alone, if I saw blacks on the street after a recent burglary you can be sure I would be search the blacks.

>white
>Not once has it ever felt like an advantage
>niggers and shit skins getting preferential treatment for everything
>guess what there are white people who aren't rich
>sure as fuck don't feel privileged when declaring myself white almost assuredly means I'm going to be treated worse and given less

I don't know what kind of white you're fucking on about, but it's never been me. Know a whole lot more that have never experienced that either.

Perhaps you're just a member of an insecure race that has to claim victim status to feel validated.

Also maybe white people are thought of that way because we are objectively better people than most of you.

Sure we lose our shit and kill a bunch of people every now and again. But those massacres are still drops in the bucket compared to the violence and death committed by other races.

I played dota2 against a lot of Filipinos, Indonesians, and Russians, now I genuinely consider those 3 nationalities to be inferior to my own

Attached: 1552461556047.jpg (521x562, 26K)

because im insecure and feel inadequate in my own life and want to blame others and it's the easiest thing to blame those who look different than you. then at least i'm better than them y'know.

Pretty common delusions of grandeur

>More like there is so much rabid ideology in that post that to pick it apart piece by piece and explain all the ways you are a mouth piece for you ideology would take so much effort that it fundamentally would be a waste of my time, because, if nothing else, what you wrote clearly shows that you are entrenched in the rhetoric of rabid SJW-mentality. The fact that you can express it semi-coherently in a block of text only says to me that they probably indoctrinated you in a "liberal" university, and maybe you have or are studying an undergraduate in one of the Grievance Studies.

>I aren't racist

Except that assumption would be 100% supported by statistical analytics.

Get what you're saying, can't judge every one by a bad few....

But this is not a bad few. This is a bad majority.

THIS. Also whites are the fucking global minority right now! that is Global minority. The chinese are the most populous, the indians are next, arabs are after that, and then way, way, way down the line with a declining populaiton are whites.

Where the fuck is my special minority protected class treatment???

Tell that to the people in rural Kentucky.

Think that's bad...

>tfw most welfare offices are run by white hating spics and niggers.

>I am vigilant around certain races/cultures because statistics do not lie.

True. Which is also why I don't hang around mall, universities or places where muslims worship, so I can avoid white mass murderers.

Way back someone said something about whites taking most of the welfare...

That's not the case at all, the point is that at any given point in time, more white people will be eligible for assistance than anyone else.

This is because unlike the spics and niggers who abuse the system and claim only for their kids while failing to meet work requirements...

White people actually do what they're told by the welfare office, thus we receive more benefits.

Out of all the races that get welfare, once a white person is off of it, they're several times less likely to ever need it again.

Versus blacks and spics who will claim their kids and avoid working, and so on and so on.

experience with muslims

Attached: 1385791430232.jpg (526x572, 55K)

Biology

SeeYou are thousands upon thousands of times more likely to be collateral damage in some nigger or spic street war and you fucking know it.

niggers, mostly

I'm not drug addict either, which statistically is a white problem especially on prescriptions and meth, so you won't see me in the barrio buying from andy spics either. I'm good to go.

Racists on Yea Forums don't exist. People who say racist shit on Yea Forums are just being edgy.

>turn on news, here about a radicalized chan boi who killed 50 people

Everyone’s racist but do I feel shitty when I am racist.

I just try to be racist online but I say nigger or fucking while people in front of their respective races.
Feels bad also every other race I tend to avoid.
I guess my racism is willful ignorance to them.

I am not a racist. either in private, my attitudes or my public social, or working environment and I resent any insinuation that I am.

Fucking white people.

I iz tired.

Attached: 1521005737070.jpg (400x366, 41K)

Don't hate race, hate people who follow harmful culture trends. Like, being black doesn't make you a bad person. What makes a black person bad is when they subscribe to ghetto hip-hop culture that enforces ignorance, violence, and self-deprecation ("the white man is holding me down, it's so tough to be black! slavery!")

Attached: iu[2].jpg (588x814, 48K)

You're a fucking retard you know that?

Oooooo whites got the worst of the pills and meth....

You really wanna get into drug stats between races?

You get one guess what race is at the very tippity top of the "who has the most dead junkies every year" pile.

That doesn't change the fact that you are vastly more likely to be killed as collateral in a gang war or by a brown criminal than you are to die in a mass shooting by a person of any race. Mass shootings deaths are so rare as to be a non issue when compared to all other deaths by crime.

I dunno, people started labeling me one and I thought it was funnier to just roll with it.

Attached: 0138.png (640x360, 239K)

mein volk
mein reich
mein führer

>What's your reason for being a racist?
Niggers.

Attached: komputah.jpg (640x480, 164K)

>deaths that are more likely than victim of mass shooting
>victim of regular shooting
>car/train/plane accident
>infectious disease
>animal attack
>etc etc

>Still doesn't understand what white privilege actually means.
Sorry dude. Even when we got rock bottom our bottom is less low. Your experience isn't too be ignored but we suffer less setbacks on average, this is a fact. It's not some mythical superpower you get for being white. It's not something others give us, it's just there, and we never lived without it, so it's very hard for us to see that we have it. I mean...
>Not once has it ever felt like an advantage
I already said it isn't one. It's a lack of certain disadvantages others have that we just don't.
>There are white people who aren't rich
I'm one of them, but I also got to learn in a school system that didn't penalize me inequitably, I've never been stopped and searched while walking to the store. I HAVE had people cross the street to avoid me, but that's because I'm a big guy, and for some reason that is enough of a threat for some. I've never been afraid I was going to get shot while complying with police because something loud happened nearby (actual thing that happened to a nearby black young man who had 0 arrests, a good school record and had never touched a gun, police officer was excused because apparently loud noises nearby while a guy has his hands on the back of his head is justified self defense).

It's nothing so simple as a freaking plain advantage. That kid had done everything right his whole life. You, a white man, would not have been shot in that situation. I wouldn't have been. I know this, and I recognize that this lack of assumption that I am guilty or dangerous from my skin colour is a privilege.

Sorry I don't negotiate stats with the alt right white nationalists.

I swear to god I know so many people who are racist simply because of faggots calling them one.

Drown someone in haterade long enough and they learn to breathe it.

>>Whites are the biggest drain on public services
>source: (((ass)))

fpbp

doesn't change the fact that you sound like cletus who drank too much moonshine this morning

Take your college professors dick out of your mouth long enough to realize that you're being sold a narrative that ignores all logic and statistics.

You obviously haven't lived enough.

Freshman year college student who thinks he knows how the world works.

>The privileged are almost always ignorant of their privilege
And the retarded are almost always ignorant of their retardation.

Yeah, the word has kind of became a lot like the word "asshole", just something to throw around and jokingly call yourself.
But that's what happens when you abuse language.

Attached: 0107 (1).jpg (1424x1080, 205K)

If only you knew how much i hate everyone equally.

Wow, you're wrong on every count.

I dislike the rabid SJW political correctness monster of today, but I still recognise privilege that I as a white man have, subtle as it may be. Ignoring that this exists and has a noticeable effect on the lives of people is ignorant, you don't get to pretend you are smart by saying 'nah that shit fake, my personal experience wasn't great and advantaged so it's gotta be' and ignoring what it actually IS.

I did go to university, where I studied Physics and Mathematics, and absolutely no SJW liberal bullshit, the most 'liberal arts' subject I spent ANY time on was a language module as I intended to study abroad at first until I identified that it would slow my career progression and cost me more than it was worth. I work as a Science Teacher in a Secondary school while I am completing my PhD. Fucking grievance studies, lolno.

A brief survey of history and contemporary geopolitics will show that whites are indisputably superior to blacks. It's not privilege, it's evolution.

>100%
You are a moron. It would at best be 53% supported by statistical analysis.

Pre-judgement is universally stupid.

Btw stop playing those faggy word semantics...

"It's not advantages so much as lack of disadvantages"

God i hate you pseudo-intellectual word smiths.

Kill yourself, AI

Pre-judment is one of the big reasons you're sitting in front of a computer right now.

If it weren't for our species making those life saving pre judgments like.

I'm 100% safer if i 100%avoid/kill a race that commits 80% of the violent crime in my nation.

Sure:
Hey peeps in rural Kentucky, you are less likely to get shot for no reason than basically everyone over nothing. This is supported by the statistics. Unarmed whites fatally shot less per capita by police than unarmed blacks. Per Capita. That means each unarmed white person is less likely to get fatally shot than a black person in exactly the same position.

It's news because it doesn't happen every day, genius.

Non-whites are objectively inferior to whites.

Right cause cops just walk down the street shooting random niggers.

>he dindu nuffin

Find me one example where the nigger in question wasn't the suspect in a crime AND aforementioned nigger obeyed every single command given by the officer.

>Freshman year college student who thinks he knows how the world works.
SJWs in a nutshell.

>privilege that I as a middle-class white man have
ftfy
Privilege is about CLASS not RACE. Most blacks are poor because they goof off at school. Therefore they end up as lower-class "deplorables".

itt sjw's talk to low iq white men who seem to got it all figured out.

Fuck ya BLM

In English please.
>low iq white men
While everything about your post just screams "high IQ".

And the occasionally snarky faggot who is the equivalent of an autistic kid running down a hallway, sticking his head through the door, and screaming "HEY LOOK I EXIST TOO HAHAHAHAH"...

Before running out to the next class.

Gotta love Yea Forums

And that guy probably isn't even here anymore

Brilliant!

This. SJWs are rich white kids embarrassed about their privilege, and trying to displace their shame to the general population. Fuck the rich.

Yep, this about stacks up. And you know they are super resentful that a WHITE person is getting welfare when their lazy asses have to do that cushy bureaucratic job from 9 to 5. Especially since they got given that job over whitey because it's a government job and gives special treatment to blacks and spics over the white person.

The irony is that the white person probably really wants to work and is down on their luck, but blacks working at the government institution are super resentful they get paid only slightly more than they collected on welfare, and now they have to work for it.

im not racist i just belive in one race the rest of them are stupid monkeys,

Is it just me, or is anyone else strangely happy that he ticked over to the 50 kill mark? It may be my OCD and not liking how 49 was an odd number, or maybe it was the gamer in me that was like 'oh man, you worked so hard and got so close to a high score but you were only one off!', but when it ticked over to 50 it seemed like a bigger deal.

What he did is technically wrong, and all that, but I'm talking from a numbers perspective here, isn't 50 a nicer number than 49?

ALICE, you're a racist too????

>Take your college professors dick out of your mouth long enough to realize that you're being sold a narrative that ignores all logic and statistics.
Kek, there's no point arguing with zealots like this my dude, they don't want to hear your opinion and they don't want a discussion. You can't have discourse with an ideologue, there is no critical thinking or reasoning built into their psyche, they are indoctrinated and not possible of thinking independantly enough to question aspects of the beliefs they are fed. They are essentially the university equivalent of african child soldiers.

The time will come when bullets replace words, and that's when this argument will be settled.

I think of myself as more of a speciecist.

Attached: 1550948238426.jpg (1230x1211, 431K)

>I work as a Science Teacher in a Secondary school
Well, that about sums it up. Barely smart enough to go to college, not smart enough to amount to more than a science teacher. And of course you harp on about white privilege, even in the science classes that is part of school curriculum these days, n'est pas?

This guy is right about it being a class thing. The problem with you SJW types is that you are indoctrinated into believing in white guilt in a post colonial era so strongly that you believe that it is every current living white person's fault and responsibility to make ammends, mean white the queen of england (the country which committed the crimes of the colonialists) sits clear and pretty on the throne and is never accused or held to the account for the things that her country did. Instead cucks like Australia, Canada, and even the US to some extent parades around apologising for crimes commited by the british.

But that is probably far beyond your rabid SJW education. Also I'd be really interested to know your University, because claiming that you are from a STEM background means fucking nothing if you went somewhere like fucking Evergreen State University (which seems likely).

I'm gonna borrow that analogy in case you see it around.

"University equivalent of African child soldiers"

Truer than you think really... We get these young yuppie cunts to a university where we fill them with an addictive sense of superiority. Then order them to go out and kill ideologies they don't agree with to get their fix....

Because I hate whitebois. Reason enuff

Attached: 2whowu.jpg (888x499, 88K)

I don't wish to be racist. I would like to judge people individuality, but strong stereotypes are there for a reason and I will always put my own safety above all. If i'm walking down the road at night and 2 big black sketchy man walk up to me, i'm crossing the road. Nothing personal boys, but i don't have the time to get to know you, and learn what a good person you are.

It's true though so...

>I'm gonna borrow that analogy in case you see it around.
You're welcome to it friend, the more we open the centralist and moderate left-leaning types to this reality the better. Spread it far and wide.

>Then order them to go out and kill ideologies they don't agree with to get their fix....
This is actually what the professors (and I use that term lightly) of the so called Grievance Studies courses actually do, they fill these impresionable kids heads full of their rehetoric, and then they 'encorouage' them to be upstanding citizens of the world by 'finding their voice' through protest and rallies and 'bringing change to the world' (always in the terms of the professors ideology).

The other critical thing to make people aware of is that when they encounter an ideologially possessed person like this is that all you need to know is one or two of their opinions on matters and you can guess with amazing certainty their views on all the other controversial topics. Word for word most of the time.

>Ignoring reality.
Okay guys. There's no point taking to you because you've chosen to ignore a real thing, with noticeable effects. You can make jokes about college processers selling me narratives all you like, I never took any courses race studies, I studied science, physics specifically. You're ignoring things, and that's the saddest thing for a scientist to see, because it means I know you're coming to invalid conclusions but since you refuse to see it nobody can ever show you.

Have a nice life guys.

Exactly. Shame the retarded racists are too ignorant to realise they are ignorant.

Kek, and that's how you get rid of these little indoctrinated cucks. Good work lads, and don't forget to subscribe to Pewdiepie.

He didn't even touch my responses, here little bitch ran scared

Nope, sorry, but a trailer trash white man is still less likely to get shot for nothing more than their skin colour than a rich black man

>Paid own way through undergraduate study and am working full time to fund my own way through a doctorate research degree.
>Barely smart enough to go to college
Your reading comprehension is bad. And no, I don't bring up white privilege in my classes. That's for social studies. It's not on the science curriculum you absolute retard.

You keep bringing up colonial crimes. When did I bring up anything historic? I didn't. I'm taking about an extant phenomenon.

>Also I'd be really interested to know your University, because I want to dox you and make life difficult for you
I'm not a retard. No thanks.

>Kek, and that's how you ignore reality and stay stupid
Ftfy

I can't be racist because I hate everyone equally

Attached: 1547539339928.gif (512x288, 471K)

I'm going to be accused of being one regardless.

I knew you weren't gone you little drama queen, and I knew you would take the bait. Kek.

If you're so educated, so me the study that links blacks more likely to get shot specifically because of their skin colour. It had better be peer reviewed, published in a reputable academic journal, and received many citations. I won't hold my breath while you search for this, because it doesn't exist. Without it your claims are purely ideologically driven. Time to front up with facts or run off for real this time, champ.

Also, you probably went to Evergreen State, or it's exact clone in another state. You didn't pick up this radical ideology at a renowned STEM university, that's for sure.

Pretty much all of the above

Bet ya still treat one race better than the rest

Yes, it's called husky

>He didn't even touch my responses, here
(can't read and accused a postgraduate of being stupid, said nothing new, continued ignoring the reality presented and tried to equate white privilege to colonial atrocities nobody but him has mentioned in relation to white privilege in this thread)
(said literally nothing just insulted and threatened violence 'bullets replace words' and thinks somehow this put him in the high ground in discourse)

Well shit, what is the point of even arguing with you? You've decided you're right and will readily ignore shit or bring up unrelated shit so that you can continue to believe you're winning while everyone with a midwit or above IQ can tell you've run out of shit to say to defend your fallacious position.

Yeah but that's more nepotism than anything else.

Simple Observations mainly

I"m still waiting for that study, user. Remember the criteria: Peer reviewed, reputable journal, lots of citations.

its an easy nuke to use when I want to

Holy shit! Wtf is going on top left of that picture!

Attached: 1533321746446.gif (260x146, 1.15M)

So you can't have racist thoughts without being racist? Who would of thought, my God we are all racists!

>You didn't pick up this ideology at a renowned STEM college
I didn't 'pick up' this ideology. I came to a conclusion after observing reality. I also doubt you will know my university, as you can probably tell from my use of the term Secondary School I am not American.

>It doesn't exist
sites.wustl.edu/fips/?_ga=2.106649411.1975013210.1553087422-80754319.1553087422
6.6 to 1 unarmed blacks are shot vs unarmed whites.

>Remember the criteria
>I'll never hold one that agrees with my bias to this standard

>We are all racists!
Correct, to varying degrees. Some people believe they are justified to be so loudly and extremely, and encourage violent action or legislation. I believe this is the short route to a violent future is taught not live in, and prefer to try and be positive with my racism, pulling those who are lesser up rather than stomping them down.

Statistics, who I encounter daily, attitudes, and their stupid fucking colloquialisms

>t. LEO in south east

Attached: 34v3v335vghjnjtynhdrrthbt.jpg (960x720, 70K)

I'd rather not live in*
My spell checker is killing me today...

Woah boy! That pic!

Attached: 2whva7.jpg (888x499, 89K)

The kill quest was for 50 and hes completed it. Problem is he cant hail the npc to collect the reward as hes getting dry assfucked in jail.

The sad part is he couldn't loot the NPCs because he had a timetable to stick to. Either the devs make it a kill count quest or a timed one, not both.

You have to agree that we all share the same capacity then. Nevermind race, outlayers on the spectrum or even age, you think helping someone up based on their precieved lack of privileged regardless of their competence, is a good thing for society?

Secretly I'm not racist, but I love how it gets people all amped up. I know all men and women of all races are capable of terrific and horrifying things. However, I love talking about a christian European based culture and traditions as American culture. I like saying there there is a black month and a latino month but no white person month. I like saying that historic black unemployment is the result of Trump ending subsidies and blacks having to go to work. I like lying.

Everyone hates you equally too.

I think it's the only solution that doesn't involve necessary armed conflict and morally reprehensible policy decisions. There is no guarantee either path will result in a full solution, but I would consider myself a lesser person to resort to the method that involves pre-judging groups and punishing all of those based on the actions of some, so I'll take the less being-a-shitty-person option.

>sites.wustl.edu/fips/?_ga=2.106649411.1975013210.1553087422-80754319.1553087422
>6.6 to 1 unarmed blacks are shot vs unarmed whites.

Your sources:

> odds of killing someone under the age of 25 is highest for Hispanics at a ratio of 4 to 1, and significant for African Americans at a ratio of 3 to 1,

>Hispanic males were over 2.6 times as likely as others to be killed by officers from agencies with relatively higher percentages of Hispanic officers

It doesn't say this is because of their skin colour, the reason the majority of people in prison are black is because blacks commit the most crimes. If blacks commit the most crimes then it is statistically likely that they will have the most interaction with police, usually violent as they are being apprehended, and therefore far more likely to be shot and killed. That isn't a fucking privilege, that's a choice.

Anyway, that's not a peer reviewed journal, that's a bunch of studies without academic peer review, funded by the university, released by the university, so you didn't meet the criteria.

He also didn't complete the optional objective of torching the mosque to the ground. No gold medal for this level.

No. Not necessarily. You have to afford everyone equal opportunity to prove themselves, otherwise you're just being reductive.

I used to think this too, then I got a lot of experience working with real people in the real world, outside of an academic bubble.

The origins of white privilege are innate biological differences.

>yfw you are ironically telling the truth

Forever chasing that S rank.

>Unarmed victims getting shot is a choice
You are very out of touch with reality friend.

You just hurt my feelings

Attached: 1547455761642.gif (389x286, 1.12M)

>I came to a conclusion after observing reality.
No, you came to it after observing the Guardian and/or Huffington Post. SJWs don't have the capacity to reach independent conclusions, they just want to ride the sanctimony bandwagon.

>6.6 to 1 unarmed blacks are shot vs unarmed whites
A meaningless statistic without adjusting for comparative crimes rates between blacks and whites. Whatever college you go to, it's clear the entry barrier is pretty low.

Here is different...I will jump in on racebait threads, I will go on Facebook or talk shit in class, the look on the faces of people who feel like a new movement is starting where Republicans will roll back society to a post world war II dystopia is very satisfying.

you're all racist against white people and it's in a literally post scientific-racism era, you're not even ignorant you just expect personal benefits, meanwhile I was repeatedly taught that such a thing was shameful and I should open myself up to the knowledge of other cultures

and I have, but you haven't, that's why you'll lose this stupid battle to make yourselves rich and somehow end up the butt of the joke which, if you'll notice, is being pre-emptively made and ruined for you by largely white, left wing intelligencia, if anything you're being pre-emptively disarmed of cultural mana before you could ever achieve any kind of "critical mass" where real change could occur

the SJW meme will be so tired in 20 years that you'll never accomplish anything, you really let yourself believe our colleges, funded by whites, were teaching you to "resist" when really they were just popping a cultural pimple

serves you right for being racist

Attached: 1552736473196.jpg (442x333, 23K)

Hide your feelings.

Attached: obi_wan.jpg (400x534, 41K)

Let me sum up Yea Forumss answers:

>somebody will say nigger
>somebody will mention jews
>somebody will mention that "all their lives" they've observed "the truth about X" which means that they've had a few shitty encounters and theyre incapable of understanding human autonomy and basic differences among social and situational standing
>someday will mention the "data"
>somebody will mention white superiority

nerds are becoming disgustingly predictable and rhetorical. not a single fresh idea, just parroting what they heard yesterday on discord or pol.

Why do people who sit indoors and barely socialize think they understand so much of the world that they actively refuse?

i'm right here yo like for real this all seems like a grift to make it happen to soon to be shit

Attached: comegetyourdamnthermias.jpg (768x576, 157K)

>No, you came to it after observing the Guardian and/or Huffington Post
Kek.

>SJWs don't have the capacity to reach independent conclusions, they just want to ride the sanctimony bandwagon.
This is so true.

Equal oppertunity to prove themselves? That sounds ableist if what your saying is there are people who don't prove as well as others.

This

I am a piece of shit

I'm meritocritous, refusing to denounce or praise people for race.
To SJW's, this makes me racist.
To racists, this makes me a liberal snowflake in unicorn land.
Luckily, I am powered by your hatred.

You are correct user. All those lefts are doing is keeping them down. What else would expect from the faux intellectual class. They can't keep being faux intellectuals if they lose the lower class. After all, the faux intellectuals are not the upper class, they are mid-to-high middle class. If all the lower class make it up to middle class, then the faux intellectualls will have more competition, less resources, and ultimately lose out.

equality is a social construct.

Attached: 1456004252694.jpg (500x604, 43K)

Niggers/sand niggers contaminate countries by multiplying themselves faster than the real people.

They do the most child molesting even when they are a minority. They start new gangs everywhere increasing crime rates. The last thing our nation needs is microsocieties with their own laws and moral codex.

>Sweden, France, Germany...

If you're judging people by their culture, and not assuming that culture by their race, you aren't racist, man. You're just judging shitbags. And that's okay.

Waiting on the academic peer reviewed journal study, user. Still waiting. Oh, and feel free to try and squirell out of the facts about blacks getting shot -as outlined above.

This is literally why we are here. It's like following a script.

Not being self-deluded about the things I see.

And here is the correct answer

Attached: 1346390713673.gif (201x201, 34K)

I was so ignorant, and willingly so, of other cultures and people until I tried to kill myself. Then I grew up and realized the infinite beauty to behold from others peoples and places.

If you shrink the world down to "white power", you're voluntarily remaining inside of a closed circuit. I didn't learn how to eat well until I looked into the Mediterranean and East Asian cultures. I didn't know how to take care of my body and mind until I came across Hindu Buddhism and Daoism. I didn't know how to value community centers and markets until I visited Europe.

Variety is the spice of life, but some people simply refuse to taste test out of.. idk, pride or some gay shit like that

Exactly, if they are not going to assimilate, learn the language, accept the culture, fucking integrate with the country they have been blessed entry into, then they should fuck the hell back off to where they came from. This should seriously become the new integration law for every western country as of tomorrow. If you come here and create enclaves, refuse to learn the language, refuse to integrate, then your asylum, citizenship, everything is revoked. Good bye, thanks for visiting a 1st world country.

Good riddance.

Somehow, despite what the screeching SJW's would have to say, I doubt we would be kicking too many out. Maybe the laziest and the dumbest and the stubbornest, but the rest would get with the program quick smart.

>until I tried to kill myself.
Couldn't even succeed at that, huh kid.

ur face when "Leuk" translates to english as White.

Puts a whole different spin on AOC saying she's "not gonna stop slaying lewks"

Imagine a blade struck repeatedly against a wall: after a short time, that same action will cause the blade to completely lose its edge

in other words, I've read this exact comment every single time I talk about my attempt on Yea Forums

do you enjoy being as predictable as a lab mouse?

Do you enjoying knowing that I know that you, like all failed suiciders, only did it for the attention? And continue to bring it up, only for the attention. And that by giving you this attention it's the only thing holding you back from doing it again today.

all minorities start gangs in their poverty holes
italians and irish did it when they were in the poverty holes
black thugs and white trashbois do it today
the latter seem to be convinced they're somehow superior to the former since they ride choppers and do meth instead of hotboxing in 70's cars or doing heroin.
Both sets of people are grimey retards.

This guy is the antirush race-baiter and sits on Yea Forums all day self-loathing his existence away. He is literally crysterbaiting to everyone reading his dillusional apologies.

You guys sure know a lot of stuff

I’m a super big racist but I’m also incredibly well educated on race and can differentiate a Trinidadi from a Jamaican, a Celestial Chinese from a Mongol, and a Mohawk from a Cherokee.

Except for one faggot nigger who hated me for supporting trump and called me a racist, nobody ever has. A jamaican nuclear engineer I know walked in once while I was looking at dicks on the internet and said “gee, I might be black but I only wish I was that hung”. I told him he still had a lot of time to get hung.

You’re a faggot and whiter than Texas bread if you think that people should be sensitive about their skin rather than chuckling off the collective horrors wrought without prejudice against all man through thousands of years of war and slavery.

Oh well.. she is sucking you have any collectors value beyond like $15.
Clue me in, is this website cursed or something and it was a one hit fight, push him to this thread is lame now.

>walked in once while I was looking at dicks on the interne
Why are you looking at dicks on the internet at work, faggot.

>implying

I can look at dicks wherever I want you fuckin’ homo.

I don't consider myself a racist because the races I hate on earn my ire not as a result of their race but other factors instead - a fucked up culture, a fucked up religion etc. Ive seen plenty examples of members of these races being successful, functional members of society once they step away from and shun the things that their peers get trapped by. The issues for black people for example in my opinion are absentee fathers, glorification of rap/gang culture, poverty etc. These things can be overcome but so many are quick to blame white and not do anything about it themselves. This isn't because they're born the race that they are, its because they're raised in the environment they are.

because it works for me

This
>despite making 13%...

Attached: IMG_0441.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

The vast majority of people have never left home. They live in a neighborhood full of people that think and act and behave in the similar manner. They pick up these mannerisms and project them out to the world as their view. So if you were an Italian living in and Italian neighborhood...you saw Italians and had little interaction outside of your world this goes for any neighborhood. Head off into a Hispanic neighborhood, or a black one. You will see this occuring. White trash neighborhood...the same..The ghetto gangster culture is ignorant, but a lot of idiots subscribe to it. Take some time and visit any one of these neighborhoods, and you will see that your worldview about racism is being seen one way.

Attached: 1552440866573.jpg (511x606, 87K)

Why am i racist...

It's called the human race.

All of you are scum now play nice

His expression needs some work, it doesn't convey that the stats are against her

His face is that of confusion, implying "I don't know how this is supposed to help your case".

Needs some tweaking, my bro. But it's a good strip.

minorities get more help from the government than whites while my family had struggled just to make ends meet. my mom knew someone beaner with a shit ton of kids and the state paid her fucking cable, mortgage, utilities, and food. while whites seem more apt to do crazy shit, niggers, Mexicans, and most minorities commit crimes on the daily.

Attached: 1543460198213.jpg (960x730, 57K)