Medfags of Yea Forums, wtf is wrong with my feet? It’s on both feet and on the top by my toes too...

Medfags of Yea Forums, wtf is wrong with my feet? It’s on both feet and on the top by my toes too. Been like this for a while. Do I have AIDS?

Attached: 78B15A2B-0186-4F5E-B5E8-41CB38682D5F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

homenaturalcures.com/fungal-infection-causes-symptoms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have this same issue. But mine is black and blue. Do you wear pants with a belt when you shit do you leave them on

Diabetes.

I work from home so I usually lounge around in my pajama pants

Not aids but HIV

No idea what that is tbh

Honestly what my concern is

Attached: 21037BC0-E164-4E27-99D5-5D9D5996A462.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Those look like new freckles to me you sick ass ginger freak

do they feel like anything? because just looking at the picture, they just look like freckles.

you need to wash more, your dermis is rebelling

No it’s definitely not freckles. They’re blood red and there’s some bruising that you can’t see by the bottom of it. But no, no pain or itching or anything else.

You have a blood clot in your leg, go to the ER before you die. Or stay at home so we don't need to pay for your welfare.

Fucking heat rash then you pleb.. or diabetes

Looks like contact derm. Wear clean socks and stop wearing those sweaty hot indoor shoes. Also clean your feet during showers and dry them properly. It doesn't look fungal and it doesn't look like "diabetes".

P.s. med fag

That’d make sense. I had an accident at my last job about a year ago where I pinned my leg between a pallet jack and the wall. Nasty bruise that lasted a while but luckily I didn’t break anything.

I’ve had this issue for at least 6 months. The slippers are new. I usually go barefoot at home but I wear new socks daily.

Is it on the bottom of your foot?

Also is the rash blanchable?

The inside side, under my ankle. Along with right before my toes on top.

it's deep vein thrombosis

Do you suffer from dry skin / eczema anywhere?

Nigga I’m on Yea Forums seeking medical advice, idk what that means lol. After a quick google no, I don’t think so

It's not a dvt, stop being a faggot

Meningitis user godspeed

Sometimes my pits dry out if I use the same deodorant for too long, that’s about it (been going on for years)

i have the exact same thing. happened when i got a standing desk at work. doc said it was cosmetic and not to worry. tho if i didn't want more, lose the standing desk or take frequent break.

looks like tge bosis is totally thrommed doktor.

Well either way it doesnt look serious. I would only get worried if your calf gets red and tender or you start to spike a fever out of nowhere. You having it for 6 months indicates an atopic dermatitis. Just keep it clean, put on an ointment right afrer you get out of the shower before yoy ever dry it and it should get better. If you start to have any numbness, tingling, red tender calf or a fever then obviously get it checked out.

Hmm, could be it. I stand when I live stream, but that’s for only 4 or so hours 3x a week.

Gotcha, thanks

its bursted blood vessels

>doc said it was cosmetic and not to worry.
that;s quack speak for 'nothin is happening RIGHT NOW so fuck it'

looks like capillaritis

> its bursted blood vessels
Actually it is. I bet you're overweight. So your feet suffer more load than for a normal person. Capillaries burst in your skin due to the overstrain, so blood paints the tissue between the skin layers. When new they are red but they will go brown in a couple of days.

Have the same thing, can confirm doc said busted blood vessels from being a fatass/circulation.

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!!

Attached: 8pn4fnk4sdo18c6n8228657935200.jpg (1714x1146, 148K)

That is a fungal infection. It will respond fairly quickly to an "over the counter" remedy such as Daktarin, Mycota or Canestan.
These are available in cream, also powder and spray forms.

If in doubt and you are unable to see a Doctor for a proper diagnosis and prescription, a Pharmacist will most likely advise you based on a quick glance at the rash.

Typical application: wash & thoroughly dry the affected area and apply the medication in accordance with the instructions. It is recommended that the application continues for two weeks after the condition looks like it has disappeared.

homenaturalcures.com/fungal-infection-causes-symptoms/

LMAO All you guys are TARDS! Yes this looks like a medical condition with an appearance of feet freckles. But actually i get the same thing. How bout you wash your fucking feet & you see that those freckles will disappear with the help of water. If you wear sandel or anything open toe while going outside, that will appear on your leg. But not to worry its just dust. It seems like freckles but its not... idk exactly why dirt form like that on the leg but it does

>his looks like a medical condition with an appearance of feet freckles. But actually i get the same thing. How bout you wash your fucking feet & you see that those freckles will disappear with the help of water. If you wear sandel or anything open toe while going outside, that will appear on your leg. But not to worry its just dust. It seems like freckles but its not... idk exactly why dirt form like that on the leg but it does

Don't you think he would have noticed if they washed off?

Possible allergic reaction? Also have you come into contact with any plants such as poison ivy or stinging nettle?

Actually I can answer my own idiocy here. An allergic reaction or stinging plant would cause pustules and obvious inflammation.

Do you feel like you need 2 scratch? Ever heard about Scabies? Those are little mites in your skin.

freckles are you a ginger or redhead

go to the fucking doctor or get help from some fucking scam website do you really expect a doctor to go on Yea Forums?.

God lord we need natural selection back in societies so idiots like op dont roam the earth. I bet he is the type who drinks 1l of soy to " cleanse " his body from toxins.

On the second picture it really looks like Scabies tho

Looks to be more of a rash than bites though.

have you had a check up (one testing cardiovascular health) or have/had dental problem?

it may be a dermatological manifestation of endocarditis if there is any health problems with the aforementioned categories.

Can you feel the spots? Is there any other apparent discoloration of the skin like any sort of redness? Does the area feel warm to the touch? Any apparent inflammation or tightness of the skin? How much sun exposure have you had recently? Any changes in your diet? Does it itch?