Wtf is happening in family guy

wtf is happening in family guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DuXPuNCZsA&feature=youtu.be&t=180

Shit like this is starting to make me believe these poltards and conspiracy theorists are right, there is an agenda being pushed to destroy family in the west.

Attached: 1109188.jpg (400x225, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
youtube.com/watch?v=WmC9fuO4dbs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, is it really just me who is wondering wtf is going on. i feel like im the crazy one, am i reading to deep into this? it's just weird.

yea you dumb

No, it's pretty obvious now that there is an agenda.

how are you interpreting that?

Why the fuck are you trying to take fucking "Family Guy" as anything more than humor?

It's just a shitty comedy show, stop trying using your brain with it. It's missing the point and pointless at the same time.

Attached: ruukonzvigj11.png (866x1200, 472K)

Seek help.

this is highlighting and normalizing cuckolding, in a cartoon that is for millions of teenage to young adult viewers.

"stop using your brain"

yikes...

But the dogs break up no one is getting cucked. it's a joke about male insecurity

>yikes

Yikes

I never felt so good to be a black guy

I guess, but you act like it's pushing this.

Shit like Family Guy is REACTIONARY by design. They don't push anything, they just take what's out there and dumb it down into a package and make jokes about it.

Even if this was being pushed by whatever boogeyman of the week Yea Forums has, it's not McFarland. Doubt the guy gives a fuck beyond making money.

What the fuck are you on about? You are the crazy one here, yea.

it's not even about that tbh, and in this theory of how the world is going, you are not an ally to the so called ((them)),

People still watch this fucking show? That shit hasn't been funny in years

I stopped watching about the same time I stopped watching big bang theory. Something dumb is going on ?

>taking an obvious exaggeration and interpreting it in a literal way

Gonna add that to the internet battles you've won today?
come on man.

doesn't seem like it's reactionary. look at this netflix commerical too.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

just seems a little suspicious is nothing else. fucking weird stuff in the media these days.

Brian is the self insert of Seth

He is also the voice of reason and more clam then everyone.

I think this has more to do with trying to love someone who's profession lies in prostitution or something similiar.

Truly falling in love with someone who is a sex worker can't be an easy thing to deal with.

I was highlighting that type of platitude as part of the problem. "don't use ur brain" seems recipe to me for bad things.

>makes me think there is an agenda being pushed to destroy western families.

You fucking think?

youtube.com/watch?v=WmC9fuO4dbs

Watch this video. It's 10 minutes long and it explains everything.

No conspiracy at all... Brian likes human women lol

You fags, I swear... get out the house more.

Oh look, a moron that listens to a known neo-nazi.

>Neo-Nazi
William L Pierce - Date of birth: September 11, 1933
>Neo.

Kill yourself.

He's implying that the show isn't something you're supposed to dive very deep into. Besides it's washed up nowadays. None of the writes have any passions for the show. Seth has also lost interest.

I knew it was the Jews.

i understand that. that it's stupid family guy, it's not meant to be looked at deeply. and normally i'd agree. but this just struck me as...unnerving. It was like a literal cuck scene pasted onto the show. it seems to me that dismissing it's potential agenda because it's a "dumb comedy show" is being too naive.

>Margaret Woolworth Carrington Von Schumacher Chanel Astor Livingston Compte De Saint-Exupery Mountbatten Windsor Armani Roosevelt Von Trapp Wykenhamp Hearst Montgomery Rothschild Johnson & Johnson Twillsworth Dolce Gabana Von Zweiger second Montgomery De Laroche Geico Vanderbilt Lannister Van Burean Butterworth how I met your mother Wrigley Louise-Dreyfus Ludwig Morgan Stanley Dumont Lamborghini Forbes Higbee Winthrop Chanel Remy Martin Fitzwilliam Kennedy Motel Six Fairchild Brook Pritzker Davenport Von Stolen Monty Python Ellisworth Aston Martin Haverbrook Ziff Launder Hilton DuPont Kinkaid Winslow Coors Oviatt Marlborough Pembroke Huffington Bush Mellon Sinclair Mellencamp Starbucks Van Dyke third Montgomery Marriott Barrington Chadsworth big league chew Chesterfield Kensington Booth Bishop Longbottom Nottingham Meisterburger Burgermeister Tudor Hapsburg Rockefeller Onassis

What did they mean by this?

>everything is part of a spooky agenda concocted by ""them""
Stop being delusional

But you're pushing your own insecurities to the screen and seeing it as a cuckoldry scene.

It is a piece on complicated relationships and what it means to be in love.

i agree, people take that shit too far. certainly not everything is orchestrated. at least, it's more likely that everything is not orchestrated. yet...i am bothered by the question of why have a cuck scene in the show. and i understand that i am ignorant to the ongoings of the writings of the show. it could be a "benign" reason, but...in the back of my head exists the question of could this be a symptom of something greater. some kind of agenda pushing, maybe not some grand zionist machine, but something. this isn't a one off thing, multiple pieces of media are pushing messages like this. its...certainly weird, and I would venture more complicated than "seth thought it was funny".

I mean...they literally had brian not be able to get his dick up then the bigger dog with a larger dick fucked his love interest while he looked her in the eyes and they talked about their feelings...if thats not some cuck shit idk what is.

ok insecure small penis faggot ive had enough of your bad breath

art as a medium needs to constantly evolve and move onto harder to handle scenes. the scene is meant to make you feel uncomfortable. It's challenging your views and your perception of love.

you painting this as a "woah there is something up here" is you defending yourself against things you are scared of.

It's not just Family Guy, it's literally everything you watch/read. Look up Gustave Le Bon, and Edward Bernays(nephew of Sigmund Freud). They laid the foundation for mass manipulation. Hitler studied Le Bon, as did Mussolini, and now the people who are in control today, yet their methods are much more crystallized.

>a person can not have a valid opinion because I can label him with a buzz word for something really bad, and its bad because some guy with a mustache did something to some people.

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!!

Attached: 8uxr2lowef6iebbs4229168569400.jpg (1600x1157, 124K)

ESL what is this??

You might not know but family guy makers are Republicans.

It's chink spam; a watch scam. They just want to steal credit card numbers.

That was a pretty hot scene not gonna lie

it...turned you on?

There's a reason why I don't watch TV anymore, it's littered with propagandistic bullshit.

You are correct. Agenda, jews, all of it.

>wtf is happening in family guy.
It's sucking shit like it always did.