Apparently he was there for less than 3 months, was a foreigner on a visa...

Apparently he was there for less than 3 months, was a foreigner on a visa, and he somehow became licensed to own multiple firearms in this time?
In the USA he wouldn't have been able to buy those guns. Because he wasn't a citizen. But for some reason the NZ fascists aren't mentioning that. CNN doesn't mention that.

They don't need to remove semi-autos, they just need to make a law saying you can only sell those guns to citizens. New Zealand has been a country for over 100 years and they have had zero mass-shootings. To remove all guns because of a shitty government oversight on allowing fucking TOURISTS to purchase guns might be a bit of an over reaction.

Attached: 1552706805043.jpg (1918x1050, 532K)

I was wondering about this too....

Attached: templar-knight-red-cross-andrea-mazzocchetti.jpg (900x675, 83K)

The same thing happened in Australia. The guns got taken away after Port Arthur, but that was the only mass shooting that ever happened in over 100 years of the country existing. There probably wouldn't have been another mass shooting at all.

The real issue that needs addressing is metal illness.

bump. Any thoughts on this, or is Yea Forums filled with Leftist shiils

>Either you agree with me or you're a lefty shill
Leave this mentality back on /pol/ when you exit the board.

LOL, ITS THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.. SO PREDICTABLE. WE KNEW IT ALREADY

a guy with 300+ confirmed kills and once a navy seal? now i know its part of cia project

Say nigger

Remider left is god tier

the whole thing is suspicious as all hell. it reeks of a mossad falseflag attack to inflame relations between the west and islam.

Attached: 1492653661624.gif (1740x1088, 299K)

No gun laws in NZ will prevent this from happening or would have prevented this from happening. Refusing to cooperate with the Mossad would.

>Please Please Please don't take away my precious guns!
>Without them who will become the next law abiding firearms owner to snap and kill a kid?

>metal illness

Attached: images.jpg (180x280, 7K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x298, 999K)

>guns got taken away
you can own as many as you want with no restriction on caliber. You can build a cannon into a hillside to try and shoot down the moon if you want.
Just get your license my dude.

>no restriction on caliber.
Most states have removed .45 or are in the process of doing this. They have done this by banning the .45 sporting events, and therefore you don't 'need' a .45 handgun so you can't have one. [Aus Gobmerit]

That's what they all say....

>lever-action shotguns are under the same category as ARs, which are effectively impossible for citizens to own

Firearms ownership in Australia is a joke to a huge extent. The amount of hoops you have to jump through and standards you have to maintain go far beyond "just get a license" and are obviously attempting to discourage any ownership at all.

>metal illness
I agree, we need to deal with all this pesky metal.

Attached: tin.jpg (600x400, 53K)

That's a much harder issue to tackle, so politicians won't go there.