I'm going to the store tomorrow to get two bangs. What flavors should i get?

I'm going to the store tomorrow to get two bangs. What flavors should i get?

Attached: lowest-price-bang-energy-drinks_1400x.progressive.jpg (1400x778, 206K)

coconut penis

wtf is star blast

cotton candy & black cherry vanilla

Cotton candy and star blast

peach mango is actually really good and the dark purple one is actually dope as fuck even tho its like pomegranate.

but sour heads is the GOAT

Do they have their own version of the redbull/rockstar/monster "energy drink" flavor?

Sweet tea and cotton candy for sure!

America flavored

Ball sweat and gay cum.

Sour heads is def the GOAT but I think my current favorite is Citrus Twist. When you have so many a day, it feels like flavors get old and you rotate to another flavor that you previously didn't care for and it tastes fucking amazing. I've done this every month for the last two years.

nigger flavored

thanks for clearing that up

Bleach and draino

just drink some coffee, nigger

The red white and blue firework popsicle

No they do not because that is shit

root beer

my boi at the store where i get these (get pina colada btw) said they're coming out with coffee flavors soon

It's Barqs you retard.

They already have coffee flavors. Check your local fitness store they should have them there.

bangs is garbage. how about you go ahead and slit your wrist instead.

bangs tastes so fucking shit

What is your reason for needing one? You're just furthering your addiction and crutch upon a drug that you do not need. What was wrong with a Monster or Rebull? People only love Bangs because they have more caffeine and their caffeine dependent lizard brains are screaming for it like a cat in heat needing a good dick down,

bang also doesnt have all that taurine and shit in it, plus they're all zero sugar and zero carbs. There's a reason these get sold at the gym while redbull and monster does not.

The kids love them. Design looks like headphones and the flavors sound like vape juice.

Here's a better question... What's your reason for hating and being a dick?

get the original bangs faggot

Attached: 00049000023923_main.jpg (700x700, 33K)

Rainbow unicorn or bangster berry. Best Ken's I've had

Do they have shill flavor? Tastes like corporate ass but that's ok right...