Rate my cock

Rate my cock

Attached: 1553059281919.jpg (2225x3197, 1.4M)

Hit me in the face with that big tool / 10

Wouldn't that hurt? Unless you want it too?

>Unless you want it too?

You caught me :9

I wouldn't mind shoving this in your mouth . Banging the back of your throat sounds pretty fun to me

Fruick. With that monster? You'd gag me .. so yes please. Bang my throat, wreck it, choke me. Your cock and addititude are amazing..

9/10. Want it in me.

Attached: 20190317_231456.jpg (1440x1373, 971K)

Ah... Mr. "battlescar" looking for more comments!

Look. You have a nice cock. Very comfortable in size and girth. Not "impressive", but very attractive. No girl would turn it down.

Y'all are awesome lmao. What I wouldn't give to take you all for a spin.

If you're impressed by my attitude you should stick around to actually feel me. Lol, you're fun

Eheh. Glad you think i'm fune. You definitely have my attention!

I'll be here until the thread dies, thinking about your weighty cock sitting on my face as I suck your balls.

9/10
U like boipussy?

Attached: 1552922598030.jpg (1065x1600, 818K)

I love that. I bet you're good at it. I love it wet and hard so I hope you don't mind

Your from the other thread; my comment about fishnets still stand lmao

Wet and hard are some of my two favorite words! I'd love to suck your balls, then your cock before and after you fuck the above traps ass. :9

Hopefully I get to fuck yours too? I mean it's only fair. Fishnets over here will definitely get a pounding though. Then you're next, and he can watch

Oh gosh yes. Anytime. I literally don't think I could resist submissively bending over for that weapon of yours.. fuck..

I'll be gentle at first. But then I'd probably have to give it all to you. I want to fill you up until you start dripping my cum down your leg.... And then I want you to suck my cock until I'm rock hard again...I wonder if you can do that for me baby?

Yes please! Oh I can do all of that for you and feel lucky getting to do it! Please please please fill me up! Bust my hole! Make me ooze your spunk!

Ohh fuucck. I wanna suck you so baad. get you rock hard again so you can pound me like wild for a second time using your own cum as lube!

Rate?

Attached: 222 - Copy.jpg (660x880, 92K)

Wow you're really fun.
I like you.
I wouldn't mind getting my newly hard cock and have you sit in it.
I can hold your waist and guide you up and down on my thick cock like you're my personal cock sleeve.
I want to make you shake in pleasure.

.. Yes please. Guide me up and down by my hips. Just moving at your pace just like you were gripping a fleshlight. Fast as you like it, slow as you like it, hearing mre whimper, shiver and moan as your thick cock is driving me insane while up me.

Goossshhh yess. I want to serve you!

You have Kik? Maybe we can take this somewhere more private?

If not, you can just bend over right here as I full force fuck you in your tight ass. Choking you from behind and you can feel me throb..

.. i'd absolutely loved to be fucked in public by you like a slut. Just used so everyone can know im your little bitch. Oh god yes choke me pleeassee.

I ddoo have a kik though! its: fag.boy5

You're fun. I'm going to enjoy making your eyes roll to the back of your head. Getting you sweaty and wet.

I can't wait to make you beg me to stop

Why are you talking to yourself like that?