My wife just left at 9pm to hang with friends I asked I could come with and she told me I was being controlling and...

My wife just left at 9pm to hang with friends I asked I could come with and she told me I was being controlling and possessive.. she hangs out with them a lot. Like 3-4 times a week. Is this normal to do without your significant other? I'm scared what should I do :(

Attached: 20190312_194932.jpg (1442x2268, 247K)

You should kill her, OP. As soon a she walks through that door later tonight? Just stab that slag in the neck, just do it.
Hanging out with friends? Pffft, she's 100% fucking some other bloke behind your back.

Attached: Cy3QCnAVQAAadGG1.png (808x675, 831K)

Cheat on her. It'll make you less needy being the clingfag you are.

Oof maybe if you hit those quads I would of had too

My dad cheated on my mom and I come from a broken home so now whenever I think about cheating I think about my scumbag father and i dont wanna be like him.

She's probably fucking another guy and pulled that excuse out of her ass when you asked to come along.

My wife just took a secret (fuck) vacation with one of her boyfriends. Supposedly a business trip. If you're having doubts there is something wrong. Either you are mental, or she's a cheating whore. Do some research on you and hers life and decide which. Mine has a secret bank account, a secret P.O. Box, and about 10 secret credit cards. She's a cheating whore! I'm going to divorce her ass as soon as I pay off my retirement loan next month, that I took out for a second time, to pay off some of her debt.

OP here she said I'm sorry I just wanted space.. what do I say

blow her out the goddamn airlock

She's in front of you? Kill her, right now.
Just grab her head with your hands and drive both your thumbs right into her eyesockets. Just do it, OP.
Think of all the chaps she's cheated on you with. Channel that anger.

Attached: tyu765edk0k.jpg (1305x864, 119K)

Oof I'm sorry to hear that man best of luck

No shes texting me

It will all be good in the end. I've been tracking her cell phone records. When the divorce is final, I'll group text her boyfriends one time, congratulating them on their catch.

She doesn't want to be with you.
Women lie in order to not hurt your feelings. If she really trusted you, she would tell the truth.

I couldn't take a life too much of a pussy bitch

Ask her where she's at. If she spills the beans, just drive down there and shoot the place up.
You're a burger, right? All burgers have guns, no?
Just do it OP, snuff that scrubber out along with her friends.

Attached: 500x636x156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c.jpg (500x636, 58K)

you have some guy times with your bros

OP here the reason we fight is because I ask to see her phone. And everytime she freaks and talks about how she couldn't possibly give me her phone because then I'm taking away her control. I'm like that's bullshit a marriage should have transparency. Am I retarded faggot?

Yeah but he had a kid and you don't. Be a cuck go ahead

I've heard alcohol helps with that.

Attached: IMG_0319.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Do you know she's cheating? Can you prove she's cheating? Phones are very personal nowadays. Were you surprised with a maxed out Cabela's card statement when the bitch hasn't bought shit for you from Cabela's

I have no proof shes cheating she would never come clean about it either.

I'm guessing you're young because a man only has to go through this once before he learns. I'll fast forward this for you, she's absolutely, without a doubt, fucking some guy 3 to 4 times a week. Ditch this bitch and pick another. You probably won't though because we all gotta learn

Like I know in my gut that your right. But I cant leave her u till I have proof

And you would guess right I'm 23

Hi OP. No you aren’t mental. What you are experiencing is not a normal, healthy marriage. Ignore the virgins who are suggesting you kill her. She sounds like a narcissist though, because when you make a legitimate complaint she turns it around on you. I would never put up with my wife hanging out with ‘friends’ 3-4x per week, nor would she respect me if I did. I suggest you take back some power in the relationship, and the only way to do that is ignore her, go out on your own. Get busy. Develop yourself, take some courses, online or otherwise. Leave this disrespectful slag in the rear view mirror and see how she likes it. Become distant for a couple of months, get out of the house. If she starts begging you for your time, and gets worried, then you are on the road to recapturing your manhood. If she doesnt, then she doesn’t care about you.

Undeniably this. Sorry OP, but this user is right.

Attached: 3B207696-8E80-4A7A-8DC7-FB58510BA27A.jpg (800x584, 79K)

You'll get proof because you're allowing her more and more room for this behavior. Its gonna hurt but like I said, just once.

kick her out

Honestly your marriage is about to end regardless of what you choose. Now that you’ve called her out on where she’s spending all this time with friends, she’s going to break it off.

But as another poster said, in my experience she doesn’t care. You can find out by ignoring the fuck out of her and living on your own terms for a while. Good luck bruh

100% this. It's all a learning curve

At 23, you'll be fine. Just try to minimise damage and don't let her walk all over you.

Sorry OP but your wife is fucking other guys, also your cat is cute so post more of it.

I have proof that mine is cheating, but it really doesn't help anything.If you think she is cheating then your relationship is all but over. get out.

Op here Will do thank you hero.

you must be young and in the early years of a marriage, After a while her leaving you alone becomes a very good thing. If you don't trust her then get out now, you will never trust her.

Go out and pretend to have fun

Don’t forget that ‘if’ she comes crawling back when you get distant and start upgrading your shit like a demon, she needs to be told that it’ll be on your revised terms. Tell her she can see her friends 1x per week or so, and if you want to come along it’s your choice. Otherwise she can keep begging and you go back to being a better you. Level up.

Her name is nami I love her very much

Attached: IMG_4205.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

Your wife sounds like a cunt.
A cunt that is not only a cunt, but a cunt that is fucking lots of other dudes.
You should check out Debrox if you need to clean your ears.
DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX!

That'll be tough since like I really do love her and love hanging out with her. But I gotta do it

Very cute kot, your wife might be cheating on you but at least you still have your cat.

she's not definitely fucking other dudes

Attached: 1497247336609.jpg (2343x1519, 352K)

True I just hope she doesnt take her too. Honestly I'd be more upset if I lost the cat.

Attached: IMG_4042.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

Yes, you're a retarded faggot for marrying such a cunt whore.

Do the world a favor and take both of you pieces of shit out of the gene pool.

Punk faggot bitches like you and your worthless cunt whore stupid bitch of a wive is why the west is collapsing.

Just fucking fuck off already.

Probably the most honest thing you've ever read or heard in your pathetic and pointless excuse of a life.

Lol oh Yea Forums the family I never wanted. There's always that one.

Good luck OP, keep that nice cat with you, hope you can solve your problems.

Yeah thanks Yea Forums has been surprisingly helpful tonight I'll try somethings

She cares about his bank account, nothing else.

Doubt it I'm 23 broke ass faggot

There's no reason for either person to change. Pick one of the other billion girls on the planet. Reapeat until you find a mate

Repeat*

Attached: Cheaters_Revamped_Titlecard.png (423x236, 199K)

rape eat

Bail out. EJECT! EJECT!

Attached: giphy.gif (260x195, 1.15M)

Shut it down OP. Tell her you want all her friends to come over and fuck the next time they're together, or idk just move back into your parents house like the rest of us.

Stop being a pussy and slap a GPS tracker in her car. $50 on amazon.

Leave her. It’s now or never to place things on your terms. Go. Do it. Your regret if you let this time pass will always fuck with you.

No it's not. She should've let you come unless you go every time & she wants a night with the gals. She's probably hiding something

Shut up, Wong. Get the fuck out and make me my chow fun

this dude is an absolute psycho

Attached: 1548808396266.jpg (800x604, 104K)

>I would of had
maybe just kys with that retarded grammar instead

Meh the phone thing is always kinda iffy. She's either freaking out because she a cheating whore or she's a really private person. Either way if you let her do whatever she wants and disrespect you then she'll tear you apart.

100% truth right here

She looks very cute & loyal op

OP I have the agree with the foreign intelligence agency.

To continue to humor this obvious betray of trust is an insult to your manhood. The best course of action is a direct strike to the jugular with a sharp item.

Good luck out there OP

Attached: Screenshot_154.png (306x239, 175K)

Spy on her if you want the truth.

Of not just dump her. Clearly isnt a good relationship.

Hide a tracking device in her purse

You should gaslight her before you divorce her. Just a little payback for her being a fucking whore.

I'd hire a PI before you jump to any conclusions. Women are naturally social and she could honestly rely on her friends heavily. Depending on her personality, she COULD absolutely think that you wanting to come along with her friends is weird and distrustful. I'd get somebody to follow her next time she goes out. It's always better to have evidence of infidelity so you have more power when you confront her.

Your dad made a bad choice that you dont agree with, doesnt make him a scumbag...

If you dont trust her (and by chkng her phone, you clearly dont!) Then it has run its course, leave with dignity, not after making a war enemy of her.

user speaks truth. I've been there, her behavior screams cheating.

All the people telling you to get a proof before going full retard are probably virgins.

if you don't check your gf's fone youre retarded.

you are getting cucked, hate to say it OP

came here to post this. sorry OP, seems like its the first time youve been in a relationship and cheated on so you obviously dont recognize the warning signs. if a bitch is being weird about her phone, there is some shit on there she doesnt want you to see

when she gets in be like "i saw you with him"

to bad you are like him....

You:

>Going to leave for some time honey, i need some time to think.

Her:

>what? why? is that because of me wanting to see my friends and you wanting to check on my phone?

You:

>...

Fucking say nothing, don't elaborate. Slam that door or close it gently. Do that and eventually it will help both of you.

adult life is an exhausting gauntlet of sociopaths, liars and narcissists. sounds like you may have married one. i agree with everyone who says trust your instincts but have never been married so what the fuck do I know.

I wish i could be on when/if you announce your victory to us fags

everyone of them has something on their fone they dont want you to see. it may just be an inappropriate conversation right up to a gang bang but its there and itd cause them trouble if you saw it.

Totally! gotta get creative with this shit.

stop communicating with her, dont even come home anymore, go get a divorce lawyers card and leave it where she can find it. She hang out with them to much, esp without you. There are plenty of couples out there that do things together,

Put some pressure on her.

If you dont do any actual controlling behavior.... she is up to something. When women cheat they like to try to turn shit around like you are the problem, make up fake issues, anything to take the heat off of them and get you off of their ass.

Here’s how to prove she’s cheating on you OP.

>Go to your local court house
>Request divorce papers
>Serve her with them

She’ll have one of several reactions.

>If she packs her shit and leaves, she’s cheating
>If she askes why, calmly explain to her that you’ve lost trust in her, doing this without warning will prevent her from removing any recent evidence. This will likely result in her crying too. Don’t give in like a faggot. That gives you the opportunity to get her phone through manipulation and check for proof. If it’s there, give her the papers and send her on it’s way. If there’s none and you can’t find any without a shadow of a doubt, then she isn’t fucking around on you.
>If she loses her shit, gets mouthy and blows up, she’s likely cheating on you, and using you as an income source in the process.

The truck is to remind her that like Tyrone’s parenting skills, your relationship means nothing when you need a pack of smokes down the road, and you can fuck off and leave her in a lurch. Throwing a wrench in her gears will cause her to err and slip up. Be smart. Manipulate. Men can do it better than women when they want too.

It's called "settling down" for a reason, sounds like you two need to have a serious talk about your relationship and what you both think that entails.
Probably something you two should have talked about before you got married...

Attached: 0008.png (640x360, 233K)