I arrived here at 12:18. Drive thru closes at 12:25. They are refusing to serve me right now...

I arrived here at 12:18. Drive thru closes at 12:25. They are refusing to serve me right now. They said come inside to be served or leave and they will call the cops if i dont. Do i have a case when they arrive or will i be arrested cause i aint moving what should i do?
12 should i go home, inside, or wait for cops

Attached: 2955573.png (1080x1054, 933K)

Just go inside fatty

Mate, just go home.
I think you should be able to make it to tomorrow with a burger.

Attached: 6253049762.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

No this is about principles

I drove an extra 15 mins to get here so i can eat before i go home nothing to eat at home

me personally I would wait til the cops come

Heyy...nice Elon...

Attached: 7k4ncuaznw7jdjllq228178217700.jpg (1612x1129, 142K)

Fuck the police OP, get your food.

What do you hope to gain. If you get your food do you really think they aren’t going to fuck with it before you get it? Grow up.

Go somewhere else. Tacos sound good.

Topkek. I haven’t eaten since 5pm. Fasting. Go to bed

Quit sperging about it and go home

Closing early isn't against the law, but trespassing is. You're an idiot. Your only recourse here is to complain to corporate and try to get some free food.

They have the right to refuse service for any reason. You'd be better off calling their corporate office and telling them that their store is closing the drive thru early. Cops are going to tell you to move along not them to make you food. Don't go in to eat at this point either, they will fuck with your food.

Your fat fuckin ass had all day to get there and you waited till the last minute and complained because they rightfully shut their drive thru down. Boohoo drive 15 mins home on an empty stomach because you’re too lazy to get there when they’re actually open.

you total prick.

You need to wait till the cops get there and then pick a fight with them. Since you've done nothing wrong the cops are legally forbidden to fight back or arrest you if you start wailing on their faces. Just start smashing away as hard as you can and laugh as they have to stand there and take it.
Do it.

Cops told me to leave. If I go inside and order everything on the menu or some crazy shit and not pay for it. Is this a crime?

You will be arressted for being a dumbass. The official charges will be tresspassong and disturbing the peace

This

Nope. Do it. Also make sure and call the cops pigs. There's nothing they can do about it. You should probably start screaming "AM I BEING DETAINED?" at the top of your lungs. It let's the pigs know that you're someone to not be fucked with!

Technically, no

"All I wanted was a fucking BLT. They got the fucking bacon here. Just get some lettuce tomato and some bread and we can all just fucking go home and forget this ever happened."

Cops like humor.

Jesus Fucking Christ, autismo.
You decided to post here instead of dealing with your life?
See you at the next Christchurch. Or better yet go with the copicide idea

No food for you but here's a participation trophy.

Lol...read the word "participation" when your stoned.

Then post it on Yea ForumsI'm fucking giggling over that shit

>Do I have a case?
>The Case Of The Fatass Who Wouldn’t Get Out Of Line

Hey, OP, which would you consider yourself more of?

A) fat
2) retarded

All rise. Honorable judge Grimace will now see the case of McDonalds v. Fatass

Hey OP, do you have wax buildup in your ears?
You might want to swing by your local 24 hour pharmacy tonight and pick up some DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX!

I like to think I manage both

Well i guess i lost today but i will be back tomorrow will be vidding exactly when i arrive and send that shit to bk on twitter

Participation. Fucking awesum

Par tissss. I pay shun

While you may have both, it's clear you don't actually manage them very well. How's that earwax situation? You may want to consider DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX! DEBROX!

Good plan. Give back to the scene of embarrassment!

Imagine actually eating fast food. Jesus, that is disgusting. Go home and cook something you fat piece of shit

get a load of Mr. I've Never In My Life Eaten Fast Food over here.

Attached: fuck you.webm (425x256, 166K)

Just go inside and order. Then go back during the day and tell the manager they closed the drive-thru early the night before. Maybe you'll get somebody fired or reprimanded.