Be honest, what does your girlfriend's butt smell like?

Be honest, what does your girlfriend's butt smell like?

Attached: butt1.jpg (575x348, 43K)

Wtf is a girlfriend?

a girl you have a romantic relationship with

Ass

Like sweat if she hasn't showerd in a while. Faint smell of piss sometimes. Like shit if well, you know. They're still human after all

do you enjoy the smell?

Sometimes. But not always.

>This exactly

what is the ratio of like to dislike? does she ever force you to smell it?

I want to sniff some girl's asses

Yeah yeah yeah tell us does she force you?!? Spill boy

My gf does. She doesn't even like getting her ass eaten that much she just likes to feel in charge for the moment.

Usually like the cocoa butter lotion she uses, it’s never smelt like shit but sometimes smells sweaty if it’s been a hot day or she’s done something active

Very clean pooper I eat it all the time

I am a loser and I thought it was this old bag of Brussels Sprouts that was in the fridge for a week. A fucking nostril full of a sulfur scent. Nope it was her foul ass, I grew up with a bidet. Any bitch that just wipes paper on her ass is foul as fuck. She says she uses wet wipes. Its still not enough.

Every chick likes the physical feel of their ass being eaten, there’s too many sensitive nerves for them not to

They say they dislike it cuz they’re insecure about it, they don’t want you to think they ever smell bad anywhere. Just gotta reassure her you enjoy eating her asshole and that it doesn’t stink

Sounds like your gf has a poor diet or ibs or something

That’s why I try to stay away from white girls, terrible digestive systems make for poor ass eating

what buttholes do you prefer?

fuck yeah

a little sweaty often maybe salty

Asian girls buttholes, especially if they eat a lot of fruit and stay away from pork and meats

Salty milk and coi-

I mean, poopoo.

have you ever had Hispanic girls' butthole?