Rate me (yes I'm a loser, PhD dropout, smoking weed too often). Sorry for the jacket...

Rate me (yes I'm a loser, PhD dropout, smoking weed too often). Sorry for the jacket, I was trying to make my boss proud because he could be around.

Attached: IMG_3168.jpg (960x1280, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5E2AQKuCyU
4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader
youtube.com/watch?v=670ZGMBjrPI
youtube.com/watch?v=pSWIVupPAKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lookin good homie

You got it OP, smile more.

What was your PhD field?

ya got a girl, and the hairs not half bad

>PhD dropout
Already further than most people.

PhD dropout implies at least a masters degree, doesn't it? that's impressive. unless it's a masters in gender studies.

seawater photochemistry

it was my sister, sorry.

>Master's degree
Sounds like a winner to me.

Age?

27 on the pic

can't get a use of it because I'm in another country now. Too lazy to get an official transcription lmao

you look pretty good, you should probably work on your self confidence though, based on what you said in the post.

There are more PHD dropouts than PHD graduates, you know

You mention your boss. What's your job?

Good choice to drop. Acadamia is fucking cancer these days (and not even for the reasons the dipshits on here say) did you at least master out? Did you get a useful master?

hahahaha get the fuck out

Attached: BB-SW-S5-Retouch.jpg (590x375, 29K)

And way more PhDs than positions that require them.

Grasslands Nursery bro. I've recently quit so I can smoke weed all the time.

>unless it's a masters in gender studies.
the fuck you trying to say?
gender studies is a viable course of study

nvm i cant even gonna bother with trying that, could u help me out? what are the usual... validations(?) for gender studies

Which country did you live in/move to and why? Also why do you feel like a loser?

well I got a master and it doesn't sound that useless. It's just I'm scared to work in my field because I'm not so smart and passionate about those things like the guys in that chemical company.

so what are you passionate about?
and if you say smoking weed then you might as well take hormone replacement therapy and get fucked as a way to pay for your weed

nypa

I'm in UK now. Doesn't matter, I can't answer those questions. I already reached that state where nothing can help me but myself. I just need to want to ahaha!

Attached: 1314879806131.gif (275x202, 1.9M)

chad

And you hope being berated by Yea Forums is going to motivate you?

you look like the type of person i would despise.

I am passionate about myself and everything that relates to me in the universe, so biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, math, virtual reality and music.

Interesting. Post your photo, I need to know who despises me.

>protip: my vision of you

Attached: DSC_0628.jpg (644x638, 68K)

you unironically look good, OP.

hey im also self-centered woot

have you tried finding a tech support job?
easiest shit in the world if you dont mind mundane, repetitive tasks and dealing with (going full robot-mode on) some shitty people

night shift in the right spot is like 30 minute breaks between 5-minute calls, where you can research shit or do whatever besides jerk off (unless you're alone, which is unlikely)

and you can say you have an associates/bachelors to get in, then say you have a bachelors/masters to get promoted

at least this is how it is in america, idk about UK... but in the US companies only care about the ass/bach/mas part, they dont rly care about what specifically you did it in unless it's some specialized field

tl;dr find a job you can do easy that pays ENOUGH to live comfortably with a decent amount of downtime and do shit with that downtime that interests you

altho on second thought I'm giving unsolicited advise lol

do you feel like a loser or was that just written ironically?
what problems are you facing where you dont see a solution, and would you like any help in finding those solutions?

advice

Attached: 140ba4166d1830e86b56d95296197dcd.png (128x128, 21K)

your good OP

smoke dope

..and chemistry. forget the virtual reality you need to get with some real reality, but something tells me you're a rebel without a cause

seriously I need to know. I am obsessed with that subject - why some people despise me, for no particular reason, it's been my burden whole fucking life. Reveal yourself!

Attached: unmasked.jpg (642x819, 93K)

yes I need something real but I just don't like dealing with people because they remind me of my bad sides. When I'm alone I still think about them but at least I don't need to feel ashamed about it. I have a reason to hate the world but it's an old story and it should be buried somewhere.

Usually just worried how not to embarrass myself and how not to look unattractive. By looking at the picture you should now realize I don't make much sense, right? But that's sexy, isn't it!!!

From afar, you look like a real douche. But from up close, you actually have a kind face.

And you are a bit full of yourself. That's probably why you are unpleasant. Be a bit humble.

yeah but when I'm humble I'm nearly perfect and then I'm back on myself because it's such a fragile state of mind... you get me sir?

Attached: lol5.jpg (1218x1307, 375K)

the more you focus on preventing your own mistakes, the more likely you are to make them
(who cares if this is true or not, just accept it)

instead, study body language, study psychology
apply it in analyzing OTHERS, not yourself (although do reflect in private: the effects of your actions, how others affect you, how you've changed with time, and how you can improve)

any feeling of embarrassment/shame during reflection is honestly whatever you make of it
the normal saying is that those feelings are your natural drive telling you what to move away from
(but hey you could just think of those feelings as equals to when you first step into a hot shower, and when you turn that hot shower into a cool shower to finish off and close your pores... went off track)

youtube.com/watch?v=d5E2AQKuCyU
(this is sort of a guide, but if you dont agree hey dont listen to it)

is that keenan in the beanie?

5 hours youtube audiobook? Yeah, I'll give it a try. I'm after dozens of hours listening to Alan Watts, I was looking for something new actually.
Self fulfilling prophecy? Yeah, I know what you mean.
I also analyze others too much man! I could spend 1 hour of my sleep time thinking about some situations between people at work and what does it say about them. You know, I also don't want to get more prejudiced so I'm trying not to do it too often now.

yes

ah about that fragile state of humility, that seems like a matter of practicing self-control

and not to sound like a hippy, but meditating.
not like yoga (eh, if it floats your boat)
but focusing on something for long periods of time
e.g. keeping track of how many breaths you take in an activity, or holding onto a repetitive saying in your head for an extended period of time

alternatively, keep social situations in short bursts (bail from them after you realize you're losing that humility) and return when you've regained your bearings

btw
4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader

so you can take youtube audiobooks anywhere
or download dbz abridged (parodies) and watch them anywhere

whatever floats ur boat

bf material/10

I tried maditating and it didn't do much for me. I'm kind of a monk anyway, so I guess I don't need to do that.

My problem is I always want to act my best, you know. Trying to be special or funny too often. Or trying not to be funny when everyone else is happy. And also thinking in terms of "am I better or worse than this guy" and "would that girl want me?". Holy shit, yeah, I do that cancer often.

> posts picture with conspicuously displayed employer information
> points it out
yeah, NYPA buddy. move along.

about that prejudice, I'd say it's healthy to be prejudice

otherwise you allow people into your soul too easily... rejecting others is healthy

agency is healthy
like a strong oak vs a bundle of sticks
get it?

Attached: eihwaz.png (134x160, 899)

I was doing them free advertisement at WORST

yeah I'd say dont compare yourself to others, but rather compare others to others and just assume you're on top (because that's where you should aim to be) while acting like you're below everyone

as for "would that girl want me?" just look for body language.
I just stick to the good ol' "is her body directed towards me?"
(feet pointed at you, knees pointed at you, body oriented towards you, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=670ZGMBjrPI
youtube.com/watch?v=pSWIVupPAKI
from these the main thing to gather is:
>1st is the worst, 2nd is the best
>be the servant, at most 70% of whoever thinks they're on top

forgot to clarify: you = strong oak, others together = bundle of sticks
and to spell it out for others: you're all faggots for thinking it's better to constantly socialize instead of putting your development first

I think you’re decent looking but you also look like you wear tighty-whities.

Can offer advise you for person with no degree but similar no hope life as OP>

shitskin says what?

Post another pic of your face please.

Or your underwear I don’t care

allright, you said one of those TRUTHS every adult seems to be following. So most of healthy people consider themselves "better" and "on top" of most people they come across but they pretend like they are equal or even below? I fucking hate this. If I'm on top I'll act from above with required responsibility of a role model. I'm just not ready for it.

>So most of healthy people consider themselves "better" and "on top" of most people they come across
you're obviously not op, because that is some shitskin writing

you're a close-minded, obnoxious infant who doesnt understand what humility is

hell, if you're not a teenager then you should honestly kill yourself for retaining that mentality

because healthy people don't constantly compare themselves to others
that's a trait of insecurity
and if you have to act like you're on top just because you believe you're on top, then you're flaunting your insecurity and are liable to be cut down (making yourself a target)

and if you can't understand this, kill yourself
if you can understand this, then congrats you're one step further away from being a shitskin, but you're still a shitskin and therefore should still kill yourself

dont worry about it too much. its most likely me and not you. you look similar to a person who vandalized my car. thats all.

fairly attractive in shape has a jawline im guessing works a decent job or has the skills socially and mentally to climb op are you seeking validation from a bunch of degens who can't handle life ? pathetic

yeah, I get it. I'm happy for your self value.

You look pretty nice, cheer up bud, live will get better.

Attached: 1552176396575.jpg (960x720, 88K)

kys dropout...PhD here

I would vandalize some cars if I could. Where you at?

not your personnal army