Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being bisexual and that you're not necessarily hedonist, greedy...

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being bisexual and that you're not necessarily hedonist, greedy, undecided or a cheater because of your bisexuality.
And that your sexuality is valid regardless of your current partner or whether you're a man or a woman or non binary.

Be yourself.

Attached: rin tohsaka shrug.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/human-interest/2016/05/over-80-percent-of-bisexuals-end-up-in-straight-relationships-why.html
mic.com/articles/135145/why-are-so-many-women-unwilling-to-date-bisexual-guys
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2794500/
pride.com/bisexual/2017/1/10/amber-rose-saying-she-wouldnt-feel-comfortable-dating-bi-guy-bumming-us-out
huffingtonpost.com/zachary-zane/i-cant-help-it-i-love-bei_b_8313938.html
wearyourvoicemag.com/lgbtq-identities/coming-straight-women-bisexual-femme-worst
everydayfeminism.com/2016/07/reminders-for-bisexual-women/
bisexual.org/why-do-bi-women-face-higher-rates-of-sexual-violence/
bustle.com/articles/53574-im-a-bisexual-woman-on-tinder-and-here-are-5-things-i-learned-from-the-infamous
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/the-sorry-case-of-christopher-biggins-shows-that-biphobia-is-ram/
gaystarnews.com/article/singers-gay-lesbian-biphobic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Bindel
huffingtonpost.com/entry/amber-rose-bisexual-men_us_5873b220e4b02b5f858a030c
news.trust.org//item/20190107094059-y79en/
iser.essex.ac.uk/research/publications/working-papers/iser/2014-02.pdf
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fysb/data_collection_study_final_report_street_outreach_program.pdf
hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
glaad.org/blog/13-things-you-didnt-know-about-being-bisexual
lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/new-stats-46-bisexual-women-reportedly-raped/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/31/bisexual-women-nearly-twice-likely-abused-partner/
out.com/news-opinion/2018/11/27/bisexual-women-are-more-likely-suffer-opioid-misuse-study-says
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.2004.10399732?casa_token=iLqMkZHCSOAAAAAA:LeZXhS2hS9KOHi3Lt_PmsywGjsuBnvoMbRsUgbexfRTXx9s1ygrBVn9mxL2ctG4OehtX18JXiFsb8A&;;;;;
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07448481.2013.787619?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=vach20
qvoicenews.com/2018/10/17/bisexual-men-women-have-worst-access-to-health-care-ucla-study-says/
hrc.org/blog/bisexual-health-awareness-month-mental-health-in-the-bisexual-community
medicalxpress.com/news/2018-12-bisexual-women-vulnerable-poor-health.html
liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2014.0005?journalCode=lgbt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok faggot

Ow the edge.

They always pick a side eventually. Always.

Attached: 1552883780869.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Picking a person ≠ Picking a side.

Picking a person is picking a side whether you like it or not. If someone were really bisexual why the hell would they ever choose to be in a gay relationship anyway?

Only women can be bisexual and even then it's only like 2% not all women like some idiots say.

Sexual promoscuity is a sign of adolescence and should not be a part of your life as you grow up.
You should be finding someone of the opposite gender to established a long term relationship, biology backs this up.

Only faggots think different.

Not based and probably even bluepilled

Yeah but normal people like to have sex with the other gender

Even they know it.
slate.com/human-interest/2016/05/over-80-percent-of-bisexuals-end-up-in-straight-relationships-why.html

No. Sorry I'm not like the faggot cuck on Reddit with two dicks who feels comfortable fucking the same man and woman every day, but settling on a partner isn't picking a side. That's just dumb faggot talk

How bout people who are into polyamory?

>defends bisexuality
>calls somebody else a faggot
kek

>you're not necessarily
The point is bi people don't have to be on poly relationships to be bi.

>Bisexuals are bad
youu need to go back

OP

Attached: 1522970066693.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

bisexuals are bad though.

That statement is factually incorrect and you should feel bad for entertaining the notion

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg (470x353, 19K)

What's good (or even just not bad) about bisexuality?

Riddle me this: how is it in any way bad?

>Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being bisexual
If and only if you're a female. A real female not a "female".

Sure thing bluepill

Higher risk of disease, more likely to cheat, it's gross

>Only if you're a fucking moron who doesn't know how to condom
>Lie
>Opinion (and a bad one at that)
Anything else?

>on Reddit
you need to go back. fuck off, faggot. go back to your containment shithole and never step foot on this board again

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

I don't like Reddit nigger, but there was an interview thing where they talked to a guy who had two dicks. I wasnt gonna a miss that, reddit or no reddit

Reminder than neither hetero or homosexual men and women like bisexual people.

>>Straight women hate bi men
mic.com/articles/135145/why-are-so-many-women-unwilling-to-date-bisexual-guys
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2794500/
pride.com/bisexual/2017/1/10/amber-rose-saying-she-wouldnt-feel-comfortable-dating-bi-guy-bumming-us-out
>Many straight women and gay men refuse to date me. They believe false misconceptions about my (bi)sexuality: I can’t be monogamous, I’m inevitably going to leave them for someone of another gender, or I’m in denial of being “full-blown” gay.
huffingtonpost.com/zachary-zane/i-cant-help-it-i-love-bei_b_8313938.html

>>Straight men only notice bi girls because fetish fulfilling
>Bisexual femmes are fetishized and ostracized enough.
wearyourvoicemag.com/lgbtq-identities/coming-straight-women-bisexual-femme-worst
>as we’re often fetishized for straight people’s fantasies.
everydayfeminism.com/2016/07/reminders-for-bisexual-women/
>So in essence, the actual bisexual identity of women is invisible, whereas their sexual behaviors (or how they express same-sex intimacy with other women) is fetishized, hypersexualized, and strictly for the male gaze.
>But I'm not, so it would be super if people would stop fetishizing my sexual orientation. It makes first dates kinda awkward.
bustle.com/articles/53574-im-a-bisexual-woman-on-tinder-and-here-are-5-things-i-learned-from-the-infamous

It's stigmatized (rightfully imo) which means that bisexuals have a harder time just living in society, homosexual sex can't produce a child, most bisexuals are closet fags

Biphobia from the very LGBT community:
>I think it was a bisexual disease…and what they didn’t realise is that a lot of bisexuals went to those countries and had sex with those people and then brought it back to their own families in America. And that’s how it became such a worldwide disease.
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/the-sorry-case-of-christopher-biggins-shows-that-biphobia-is-ram/
>However by only singing about bisexual people as cheaters without acknowledging that not all bisexual people are cheaters, singers are only perpetuating hurtful bi stereotypes.
gaystarnews.com/article/singers-gay-lesbian-biphobic/
>In 2012 Bindel condemned female bisexuality as a "fashionable trend" caused by "sexual hedonism," and broached the question of whether bisexuality even exists: "isexuality is sold to heterosexual women as some type of recreational activity far from their 'natural home' of straight sex. It is seen as 'temporary lesbianism'"—having a girlfriend, for a straight woman, is like having "the latest Prada handbag".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Bindel
>When a Facebook user pressed her to clarify, Rose added, “I think it’s amazing when a guy is bisexual and he’s comfortable with it. But in my personal life, in my sex life, in who I choose to love, I just think that I would think about it too much. It would bother me in a way. I wouldn’t be comfortable with it and I don’t know why.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/amber-rose-bisexual-men_us_5873b220e4b02b5f858a030c

>Bi people report the highest rates of poverty
news.trust.org//item/20190107094059-y79en/
iser.essex.ac.uk/research/publications/working-papers/iser/2014-02.pdf
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fysb/data_collection_study_final_report_street_outreach_program.pdf

>Bi women report the highest rates of sexual assault
hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
glaad.org/blog/13-things-you-didnt-know-about-being-bisexual
lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/new-stats-46-bisexual-women-reportedly-raped/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/31/bisexual-women-nearly-twice-likely-abused-partner/

>Bi women report higher rates of mental illness & substance abuse
out.com/news-opinion/2018/11/27/bisexual-women-are-more-likely-suffer-opioid-misuse-study-says
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.2004.10399732?casa_token=iLqMkZHCSOAAAAAA:LeZXhS2hS9KOHi3Lt_PmsywGjsuBnvoMbRsUgbexfRTXx9s1ygrBVn9mxL2ctG4OehtX18JXiFsb8A&;;;;;
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07448481.2013.787619?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=vach20

>Bi people have the worst access to healthcare
qvoicenews.com/2018/10/17/bisexual-men-women-have-worst-access-to-health-care-ucla-study-says/
hrc.org/blog/bisexual-health-awareness-month-mental-health-in-the-bisexual-community
medicalxpress.com/news/2018-12-bisexual-women-vulnerable-poor-health.html
liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2014.0005?journalCode=lgbt

>Only stigmatized because of niggers like you who perpetuate these lies
>Children are disgusting
>Another lie

>Only stigmatized because of niggers like you who perpetuate these lies
That doesn't makes it a good thing.

You've yet to give a single legitimate reason why it's a bad thing, so it stands to reason it is a good thing

>calling all the reasons why it's a bad thing lies makes it a good thing

They are lies though. It's not gross, were not more likely to cheat. These are very simple things you fail to grasp, which should be expected, as all other smart people seem to have abandoned Yea Forums

>stigmatization is a good thing

As a straight person I find gays gross. And I find bis even more gross because at least gays stay in their lane.
Yes you are more likely to cheat. If not then why even say you are bi? you're basically saying "I'm sexually interested in people other than whoever I'm dating"

It is not. C'mon you're not even making an effort anymore, at least give some entertaining reason for your hatred of a person's sexuality

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what bi means. No, bisexual men are not automatically man whores, we just have more options. Anybody who cheats with those options was going to cheat anyway, not the fault of their sexuality

>"I'm sexually interested in people other than whoever I'm dating"
Yeah, because straight and gay/lesbian people don't.
I don't hate bi people. I'm saying they are hated by everyone. And you can't deny that.

>90% of the population is straight
>straight women hate bi men
>straight men uses bi women as fetish fullfilling and nothing else
>the ever present (and justified) bi-phobia in the LGBT community
>not every compatible person will find you fuckable
Fuck Woody Allen for creating this meme.

Based and, dare I say, very redpilled.

This is why I still don't get why anyone identifies themselves as bisexual. Even if you are it would make so much more sense to just say you're straight.

>Who gives a shit about the straight population?
>Straight women are dumb as shit (the redpilled know this)
>No proof of bi women as men's fetish
>Bi-phobia is not justified
>Nobody ever implied that

The point is that being bi don't increase your options, it decreases them.
>Straight women are dumb as shit (the redpilled know this)
Jesus, you're stupid as fuck.
>No proof of bi women as men's fetish
>So in essence, the actual bisexual identity of women is invisible, whereas their sexual behaviors (or how they express same-sex intimacy with other women) is fetishized, hypersexualized, and strictly for the male gaze.
>Bi-phobia is not justified
You guys cuck everyone. Faggots know it, dykes know it, straight people know it.

>Hey, don't snap at me because you're stuck with your standard issue blonde bimbo
>He took sources from feminist sited and huffpo, and you think it's credible?
>If we cuck you, it's your fault for letting yourself get cucked, don't blame us for YOUR lack of responsibility

>Hey, don't snap at me because you're stuck with your standard issue blonde bimbo
Bisexual and misogynist. Most retarded combo ever.
>He took sources from feminist sited and huffpo, and you think it's credible?
Bisexual women themselves say it. Who would be a better source? Also, it's fucking "bisexual.org".
>If we cuck you, it's your fault for letting yourself get cucked, don't blame us for YOUR lack of responsibility
At this point I'm starting to think this is bait.

>Go back to Tumblr
>that website unironically used the term "male gaze" and you took it as gospel... Fucking ridiculous
>Yeah yeah whatever go ahead and suck your wife's boyfriend's cock

Thanks user, I think I needed to hear this.

>doesn't even knows how to quote
Faggots and dykes do right in discriminate against your kind. A pity they don't send people like you to the ovens.

It's a mobile thing, this app sucks as much dick as your wife
Enjoy a life restrained only to boring pussy

Repressed faggot.
BTW, male gaze exists.
There's nothing wrong with sexually objectifying women in a work of fiction.
But it does exists.

Another thing, ask to a bi women if she was asked to do a threesome after disclosing she's bi.

Fuck off back to Tumblr, feminist nigger

Most fags say they are bi, the truth is they are Just liking men. Just like you OP, arent you?

Heyy...nice Elon...

Attached: 85rmsvgg5lgot7769228749689900.jpg (1714x1116, 90K)

Enjoy your AIDS, poverty and shitty healthcare, cunt.

Enjoy raising your wife's son

Not even bi women like bi men. I will remind it all your existence. Just be a faggot.

Reminder that OP has an identity crises and comes in here spilling it's insecurities trying to affirm its lifestyle and puts to much emphasis on sexuality and stop thinking about it

Cheers OP

Most women who date bi men have no fucking clue they're bi. Howabout that?

>having to hide info to score
Wow, it surely looks like being bisexual is good and nothing to be ashamed of.

Keep telling yourself your wife loves you, maybe one day it'll be true

Fine. Keep telling yourself that the fact that everyone wants you dead is good and dandy.

Pick a side, please. It's for your own sake.

I mean the only reason I think so many people are bisexual in the modern day is because they can't find anyone to love them and they have given up like me and would take pretty much anyone as long as they aren't fuck off ugly but hey that's just a theory a gay theory.

Attached: 3jcuiBd.png (373x362, 133K)