Anybody got the athena or b/s mega?

Anybody got the athena or b/s mega?

Attached: 15A0BE9D-5CC4-406E-8214-8017E934DF50.jpg (575x1023, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2dSe4Z5
i.imgur.com/zZrKAYQ.png
i.imgur.com/yXGoBik.png
i.imgur.com/hBJDIpC.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B/s? How about the bass mega

Even alluding to her name is a ban man, watch out. That chick in your pic though? Might have it, what's her name?

bonnie

Yea Forumsonnie
#F!YIEmnQiQ!61eXCX4EgXg_R81YOF8qdQ!kcE31CJJ

Hold on, got a bunch

Never mind this fine gentleman before me beat me to it

how old is she?

Someone post the Incest Whore link

I got the entire athena set the other day. about 1 tb of pics and vids. that shit is the best i've ever seen. that dude ruben is the rembrandt of bm. a true master of manipulation.

BS

lets see it

Your right. 14

I don't want to post links because trolls fucking report all links and i want it to stay available for people that are searching for it. i'll just say I didn't get it from mega. there are places that openly host it you just have to search the right way. btw this site had a "new" vid of hers as well that wasn't in the original set.

Well now I'm intrigued. Can you give us a hint as to the site?

how find

can you plz tell me how to get there?
There are mega links around on Yea Forums right now but curious to see what the 'new' vid is about

Who’s is Athena?

Spell out the site please user.

from the skype vid chats it looks like this guy ruben friended her on insta, got her to send a bra pic, then bm her to be his slave. she do anything he tells her often crying. she's very cute.

Fuck Ruben

we should all aspire to be like him. the guy's very good at getting girls to do whatever he wants no matter how much they hate it.

He sounds like a faggot

That site went down.

Selling full sets. Leave kik if interested

screenshot

imgur.com/a/2dSe4Z5
i.imgur.com/zZrKAYQ.png
i.imgur.com/yXGoBik.png
i.imgur.com/hBJDIpC.jpg
her eyebrows fucking suck

Attached: blegh.jpg (700x972, 375K)

> jealous of another man's success

Attached: yxnu29e4gab21.jpg (1080x1920, 125K)

Does anybody know how to find more of his vids? I can't seem to find one neat place with them.

>i.imgur.com/hBJDIpC.jpg
agreed but hot bod. Thanks bruh

youre welcome buddy

Attached: 1444208201735.jpg (449x531, 119K)

%3E#F!DPIlWI6B!LTYd3WI5OpaRdIPSNYnjbQ

Attached: 1545453456493.webm (640x800, 1.58M)

Bump

blisshie

Do bad she's a coal burning nigger lover.

found another

Attached: 1533353233218.jpg (1080x1150, 130K)

I’m not jealous of any faggot

can someone tell m what those bunch of numbers n letters are help a noob out it’s not a link?

mega ..... nz / numbers n letters

i just type meganz/ n then all the numbers n letters?

>athena

That's a Loaded Question, user.

Why you guys ask for mega links on here is beyond me. I say that because there are so many white knights that every legitimate mega gets deleted 2 seconds after its posted.

I got the Athena vid's once. What I had to go through was ridiculous....

Someone started a vola. 2 MONTHS later some dude said he had it. We created a new vola from that one, link given there, that became private, 20 people there. Guy there posted the mega... it got deleted. We are now in a semi-contained environment and the white knights STILL got it taken down.

A link to another vola is then created to another vola. There is VERY limited access, 10 people now. Nobody can follow through the other vola links since private. Mega STILL gets deleted.

It goes FURTHER...

THEN, we migrate to a Discord. Now there are only 7 of us. Mega link is posted again and it gets deleted/reported AGAIN!!

WTF??? Fucking white knights EVERYWHERE!

From THERE we go to a text only site... don't remember the name. 5 people there and mega gets posted to only get sabotaged AGAIN!

This is no joke, anons. The shit at this point is ridiculous.

So, from There, an user said lets post throw away emails. Those that comply get the new address sent there instead of the board with only 4 people present. We went from 200, to 10 to 7 to 6 to 5 to 4 before it happened.

Then, and ONLY then did the mega get posted and not taken down. We weeded out all of the white knights and had to traverse 5 sites/rooms/links with locked status and throw-away emails to make it to the end. It was Fucking Ridiculous how much EFFORT had to be put in to get the download.

The sheer amount of white knights on this board alone is staggering. This is why I always tell you faggots to keep your links to yourselves here. 95% of every lurker here reports you in 15 seconds.

Posting good mega links is suicide. Why you guys request this shit on HERE of all places blows my fucking mind.

Attached: 1296520952932.jpg (225x225, 8K)

So then how are we supposed to get it?

There is a link on other mega thread rn

Where are you supposed to get the links then?

I saw it but it needs a key and nobody has posted it

I just tried. you don't need a fucking key.
Gawd.

Well then I don't know which link you're referring to

You (clap) cannot (clap) get them (clap) here (clap)!

You read my story, right?? There is NO WAY a link can be posted HERE where you can get it. It's white knight central. We got down to a population of 5 people and there were STILL white knights.

There are about 500 white knights itt right now. No Way.

These "Mega threads" are suicide threads for good Mega's. Don't post Mega's on Yea Forums unless you want them terminated from all existence.

Only a FOOL posts good Mega's on Yea Forums

Attached: 1404215958011.jpg (225x225, 12K)

bump

bumping for fools posting good mega's

give me the basic gestalt