My friend gave me her username and password for her Snapchat that she doesn't use since 2017 and said that I could do...

My friend gave me her username and password for her Snapchat that she doesn't use since 2017 and said that I could do anything I wanted with it. What should I do, Yea Forums? I already downloaded all her photos

Attached: snapchat.png (250x240, 6K)

Lets see them then user

post her name, accept all requests and send the best pictures

Post the wins

Post wins

post name, accept requests, send best pics

this is a good idea

Honestly the only answer. And post wins, naturally

Bump for this one.

OP here, well I'm not like you sickos, I won't show you her pics or something like that. I just wanted to hear some good of funny things that I could do, but not send information about her.

Well then you came to the wrong site, kiddo

lmao then why are you on here
tits or gtfo

ok bye

Just one pic you don’t even have to give her name

Virgin detected

hi guys I'm op can I have something for nothing pretty please

How about, instead of giving them out free, if someone rolls trip we get 1 pic every time. Fair game?

sure op, nothing else to do.
god bless

I'll roll for this

Maybe I'm the virgin or are y'all the virgins that want really bad to see just some tits from a random girl on the internet, because y'all can't see in person?

yes. show dem tits

That’s what Yea Forums is about? You don’t post a bitch and not deliver, OP

At least she trusts me to give me access to her Snapchat account kek

Pics or it’s a scam

I never said I would send her pics, I just said that I downloaded them cause some of y'all could tell me to download

look through her messages and find information to blackmail her or her friends with

it's time for you to leave.
if you wanna get entertained without etertaining us it wont work

Didn't find anything useful. Just some guy's dick, and I don't really find a way that I could anonymously blackmail him with that, I would really be caught, and don't know what I could blackmail him for.

pics or fake and gay

whats this girl look like is she hot