Things you have held as a deep secret for years thread

Things you have held as a deep secret for years thread
>I was on vacation in Florida and I busted a nut in the pool
>we went home
>news is looking for someone who emprgnated 3 people in pool
>mfw

Attached: EC118654-0C66-41E9-8C47-8D0EBE9EA2E5.jpg (606x540, 142K)

Bruh

You're an idiot

I know

I've been injecting jizz into my sister with a turkey baster while sleeps. Get on my level fag

>mfw I nut inside the atlantic ocean and impregnate every single female in the ocean

Attached: no.png (128x112, 14K)

I think I have depression and my life has a fair amount of issues but I have difficulty talking about it in person because I can't stop crying when I talk about it. If I did manage to say anything, I'd be worried about being committed to a hospital or being given medications that make things worse.

>My SiL got dumped and stayed with us for a few weeks to get her bearings
>We went out together with her sister (my wife) we got shitfaced.
>We come back home wife goes right to bed.
>So decided to be a nice guy and help her to the guest room.
>Heat her up some food and get her a water with alka seltzer, crush up a xan in it to.
>Give it to her.
>Go clean up the house for an hour
>come back check on her
>out fucking cold
MFW I fuck this shit out of my SiL that night and leave her a creampie surprise for her morning

Dude, no one is going to put you in a facility unless they think you are genuinely about to commit suicide.

It's ok to have depression, and its fine if you're worried about talking to people you know about it. Use online counseling services to get started on exploring your feelings user. Get better

>ITT

Attached: b.png (825x129, 14K)

I was a very serious daily cutter for an extended period of time, over a year. A handful of people found out once or twice that I cut myself at all but no one I personally know has ever known the degree to which I used to do it.
I am recovered from that part of my issues at least, but would like to talk to a therapist or etc about it and the events that caused me to do it. However I am concerned about whether or not I might be committed if I do talk with someone on how often I cut.

you're talking in the past tense about the cutting, but worried you're going to be commited now.

Being committed is for cases who are an immediate risk to themselves or others. If you are not currently cutting, you dont have to worry about that. just make it clear it isn't something you're doing now, but you think you have some unresolved issues to talk through.

Thank you very much for your input.
It makes me feel a lot better to hear that.
It definitely hasn't been a serious problem since pretty much ~August of last year, asides from a few mostly minor cases.
I'm glad to know I can have this professionally talked on once I get my life sorted out a bit more.

no worries user. If you feel like you need to talk, it is always a good idea to talk.

It might take a few tries to find a good therapist for you, but keep trying until you do. They understand that the fact you are seeking them out is a really good sign that you want to improve things and will take their advice.

i once ate a nugget of poop from the floor because i thought it was chocolate

Jajajajjajaajaa

Jajajaja

Bless you user

Attached: h5_41.100.22[1].jpg (262x400, 41K)

>Failed out of college more than a year ago
>No one knows
>what do?
>kms?

Pics or it didn't happen.

^ yes, bless you user

I’ll take shit that didn’t happen for 20 bucks

I used to like to insert thick cucumbers into my asshole, and I liked it, then I started to have doubts about my sexuality so I stopped doing it, then those doubts dissapeard and enjoyed my sexuality fucking plenty of girls, now 4 years have passed and I don't feel with doubt any more, that's the main reason Why I thing Homosexuality is something you can fix and that it is unnatural

same problem man ive tried 6/7 different anti depressants nothing works and i dont want to be committed so i kept it quiet

you can thank me by posting pics of cutting scars

that's because you're not actually depressed and just an irresponsible little faggot and thats why your life is shit

was told 2/3 i have clinical depression by the top mental health hospital in ireland its called st patricks my doctor was Amy Coyne look it up faggot been keeping it a secret lately because they wanted to commit me and i refused because i want to finish college

why come on here and act like a faggot

>be me
>sophomore or junior year
>best friend was going out with a girl I was friends with
>one day they fucked in the school bathroom
>no condoms or plan b
>she also couldn’t afford a abortion because she was impregnated with twins
>she started using drugs
>I thought getting her hooked would be a win win
>she could maybe have a miscarriage and I’d get money from it
>she overdosed a month later
>best friend devastated
>didn’t tell him I dealt her drugs
>he fucking cobained himself a week after she overdosed

I still regret it to this day

Attached: AA624277-60DF-49BB-B272-1C8E304D64BE.jpg (500x456, 76K)

fuck man

>implying this is even remotely possible

but playing along with this thread, i came inside a tourist and now i wonder if i have a child in finland

my gf has caught me cheating in the past but she doesn't know i actually slept with one of them (the rest she just caught messages with) i think ive been holding onto that for uh 3 years

I'm married to a great woman, lived a really interesting life, and work a high paying job; but I'm fundamentally unhappy deep down. One day I woke up and it just felt like every vestige of my soul and character just vanished. Nothing makes me happy, ive lost all motivation to take care of myself physically, the hobbies I once held dear no longer interest me, I have no more ambition, and my work has been slacking.

I been thinking more and more about suicide. I feel like one of these days I'm just gonna head of to the woods and blow my brains out.

The worst part is I feel like I cant talk to anyone. Ive brought it up subtly but it emds up either dismissed or laughed at. Meh

I went to a psych ward for 9 days because I confessed to a friend I would probably kms. Was highly embarrassed at first, but it was actually a super positive experience. You can try reading the book "It's kind of a funny story" by Ned Vizzini to get an idea of what it's like in there. My stay at the ward was eerily similar to that book. Keep in mind, Ned did fucking kill himself lol. Don't feel shy about doing what you can to save yourself.

i used to sleep in michael jacksons bed he was a very bad man

When was the last time you had sex?

Start doing boxing or Muay Thai. It cured my depression.

>believe in race preservation
>hopelessly infatuated with a latina girl

Attached: saf.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I fart so bad it smells like burning tires filled with rotten onions and stewed beef with curry herrings left out in the hot son...

i used to smear shit on the wall of my apartment as a kid bc i had a fucked up home life and was basically taking out my frustration on the world through that. lasted a few months before someone noticed and i realized how fucking retarded it was and never did it again. still keeps me up sometimes.

ah of course, the ubiquitous son, the man we all know and love

beef and onion are his manna

If she forgave you for cheating she's cheating on you now js

This could be a dramatic, dark movie

Start taking opioids kek

damn son