Sup boys this is just a normal raid/troll dealio

Sup boys this is just a normal raid/troll dealio
I'm a girl from an ALL female discord server, and then this disgusting trans bitch (with facial hair) comes in and posts NSFW pics of himself in suggestive poses in skin tight clothing, in a server that has several underage minors (around the age from 12-15)

I'll be posting pics for proof.

You'll only be able to get into the "verfication" side of the server, but you can still post pics and share various links to plenty of things to the same shitty moderators that let this "girl" in.

Post gore/rekt all disgusting shit, they are all incompetent pussies, they wont know what to do.

TL:DR a trans faggot joined an all girls server (with minors) and is posting NSFW pics of himself and talking about his nefarious deeds with fwb's and other disgusting shit.

qfR7X7

Attached: discord.png (800x800, 25K)

Attached: 1.png (1495x858, 350K)

pic of the ugly cunt

Attached: image0_1.jpg (727x969, 137K)

another

Attached: jAMF53SJM0N4yj_n9Grd26GryHLaDMdfwQEVYEmC9WKjzQVn7QqrN89-uJ0P_QsMVtvFw7ouQKyqDmx8EgMwLoljiBLoYiWK2L2X (727x969, 597K)

"cosplay"

Attached: Nuo2lPQVDYARJChEbZAuoszXQ23UmedK-0vWO8LcDeMq7_TDjMLbrSDxOXAWB1pMoOMt4TFmqVT_HUAWb1MCW3efmVuoiKdeHsV_ (728x970, 723K)

bump

fucking disgusting. hope that shit burns.

Tits or GTFO. At this point I believe you are the tranny trying to get pity points from the other members.

kek

trans bitch with facial hair

why did you save all those pictures

well, Mr. user, what's your answer?

I think the rules are clear:

Tits otGTFO

not your personal army

Attached: 1273938944759.jpg (571x570, 70K)

Server where you talk about anything. Everything is accepted here. discord..gg/AWdE4Pd

You don't have to participate if dont want to user, you do you. People are already having their fun.

ITS MAAM head ass

Attached: maam head ass.jpg (800x450, 58K)

kek

t8pKP6

ZQVCjX

new links if they get deleted

links are expiring so here are a few new ones:

NdPsszj
9XdpFD
t8pKP6
ZQVCjX

bump

hey.... hey! shhh i have secret for you op

no one cares