We weren’t arguing at all or anything like that before this. i have no idea why she treats me this way

we weren’t arguing at all or anything like that before this. i have no idea why she treats me this way.

Attached: 44E30D7B-4A4B-4FBC-9514-6E38DC781754.jpg (750x853, 57K)

Attached: 622520B6-96AC-4EA0-A4CD-B22F135586A7.jpg (750x456, 90K)

"Ugh you're not entitled to my time"
That's so whiny.

she's not wrong, you're being annoying.

You're talking to her like an autistic beta orbiter, and you're all "me me me" instead of asking her about herself first

Give to get, autist

Because you're acting like a whiny, needy bitch. Power in a relationship leans in the direction of whoever wants/needs the other person the least, and it's pretty clear that you need her more than she needs you.

You want her to be nicer? Detach and grow up a bit, Jesus.

jesus fuck is she 12? she seems like a complete bitch, keep contact to a minimum user i definitely would, doesn't seem like you can count on her for anything

>power in a relationship

that's his sister you mong

All women react like this when you're needy. It's nothing unique. OP is just being a wuss.

How old are you?
How old is she?

Suck her dick.

Some women are not clingy/needy and need their emotional space, and if something is going in her life you haven't asked or talked about then it's likely she's feeling frustrated and vindictive. Instead of reacting in anger, ask her if 1. she needs space or 2. if something is going on she'd like to talk about and that you're here to listen. Don't be brain dead about it.

a hole's a hole

She sounds like a bitch.

You probably non stop whine and bitch and moan about how everything in your life is shit and it's never your fault.
She likely gives you solid, good, advice and you never follow through or act on it.

1) Grow the fuck up
2) Respect your sister and her time
3) ..?
4) Profit dumb ass

ok, and?

Attached: Coolguy.jpg (1153x648, 65K)

moar

disown her

Because you're acting like a faggot. Be a man and get over it, bitch.

if u KYS her face would be priceless

They call this advice lmao. op, she's being a bitch, and don't let anyone tell you she isn't. Distance yourself from her and people like her.

Nicee one...Elon...

Attached: 6ua6e6p5cdw53op37228236064500.jpg (1728x1149, 218K)