What's your absolute most wanted video game sequel?

What's your absolute most wanted video game sequel?

Attached: Half-Life 2.jpg (800x1130, 112K)

Remakes are allowed too, if you would rather have a remake of one of your favorites instead of a sequel

Remake of ape escape. Or sacrifice. PORTAL COME TO XBOX GAMEPASS

Remake of Parasite Eve

Pong Deux

Skies of Arcadia, seriously Sega just fucking end Sonic & give us a sequel already

Attached: Skies of Arcadia.png (541x640, 642K)

Metal Gear Solid 3 Remade on the new fox engine.

Dead Space 4, the survival horror we never got... they wanted to do survival on 3 but EA wanted a shooter.

Need for speed Most Wanted 2 the fucking real sequel of the 2005 game.

And i know its not wat op asked but i would really like a proper AAA game based on the movie Drive or hotline miami.

Attached: Drive.gif (540x406, 1.12M)

another proper C&C game
mostly Generals, that thing needs a HD edition with better netcode and minor balancing

Manhunt

This

And the second one and a Parasite Eve 3

half life games are shit and the only reason people meme about half life 3 is because they're hipster faggots

Jap-Life 3

never played one and never will

HALF LIFE 3

same

Can't remember, I wish they were still fun.

Duhhh BattleToads

Princess tomato in the salad kingdom remake and sequel

This

Remake of oblivion, but this time they should aim for rated 18+

Still waiting on Episode IV

Attached: Xenosaga Episode III.jpg (800x1133, 162K)

I was a fag who grew up on collect-a-thons and platformers, so probably and ACTUAL good trequel to Banjo- Kazooie or a good sequel to concers bad fur day

C&c3 is great

not a sequel to Generals
I want my Inf, Air and Tox generals

Jak 3 or jak 2 remake either way I would be happy

Attached: Jak_3_Coverart.png (220x311, 156K)

Shadow Hearts Covenant or The Legend of Dragoon

Portal 3
Have Chell breaking back into Aperture because the outside world is terrible, GLaDOS being extremely conflicted over what to do when she sees her again, and the the two of them teaming up to stop some threat. Something like the Combine (or some remnants of a similar force) finding the Enrichment Center (either by following Chell or even finding Wheatley in space and tracking where he came from) and trying to take it over because it's so much technology in an otherwise desolate world.

I would prefer that over Half-Life 3 because while I enjoy the Half-Life games, they are equal parts entertainment and tech demonstrator. They age more than Portal because the art style tries to be more realistic and you can always tell what mechanics were new when they first came out. They are still good games but the then-new segments end up feeling dragged out and clunky because their coolness factor wore away over time.

Attached: Portal2 AG.jpg (1000x921, 322K)

Banjo-Threeie

A playable Civilization since IV.

Remake of Hunter

this

Wasn't there generals 2? Also I can't seem to get generals working. Only one I haven't been able to get to work

Civ v isn't that bad

NBA 2K20

Kid Icarus Uprising 2 / another installment to the Kid Icarus series

Attached: 71w3rjpRpIL.jpg (1000x885, 176K)

>tfw another portal game is coming out, not another l4d or hl game

Attached: WHY.jpg (480x360, 8K)

There's another HL game in the works, but it's a prequel and it's in VR. L4D3 may or may not be happening. Don't know of any plans for another Portal game (The VR Lab doesn't really count)

team fortress 3

Psyops 2 or freedom fighters 2

So, what has been keeping this game from being made?

Gabe Newell being a greedy piece of shit

Disagreements about what the story and gameplay should be, taking so long that one of the lead writers left Valve. The way I see it is that it's a game everyone wants to see completed but there is so much hype around it that it will inevitably be a letdown even if the game turns out to be very good.

I got tired of waiting so Im making my own one.

Already working on the Game design document

Attached: wallpaper3_dead_space_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

A new Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater. A REAL Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater. Not this Robomodo baby back bullshit. I want Activision, Neversoft, and everybody that ever had a hand in THPS 1, 2, 3, 4, THUG, and THUG2.

Dragon's Dogma