True twitch bitch. Claims that no one in chat can offend her because they're not on her level

true twitch bitch. Claims that no one in chat can offend her because they're not on her level.

Lets do this Yea Forumsros

Attached: trubitch.png (1176x856, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FA6Oy-h2LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where's this at
?

suggest something

just chatting

says shes an oldfag lol fucking dumb bitch

who cares,you retards only encourage her by giving these useless thots the attention they crave

degeneracy in action my dear

Attached: 1553026992509.gif (300x186, 446K)

>GUYS PLS GET ON MY TWITCH AND WATCH ME..
>REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE,
>SEND ME MONEY TOO.. THX..

NO THX

ALSO NYPA

sage this shill thread pls.

you guys ain't doing SHIT in there. faggots.

jokes on you faggot,i sent her a picture of my dick and now im eating her ass

Chat here while that r4!d happens discord..gg/AWdE4Pd

LMAO I think you'd have more luck getting people for this if she wasn't so fucking boring I went in there for a few minutes and couldn't stand it any longer. It's not even fun to troll anyone like that.

i know this isnt boxxy,but jesus christ.is this book for real

youtube.com/watch?v=FA6Oy-h2LkQ

ah fuck,i posted this in the wrong thread

Sage

No ones falling for it you dumb cunt, kys right now

why do u hate woman ?

assuming you can actually insult someone before twitch mods rape you

nice try OP

I will never understand where all these betafags come from that there is actually an industry that feeds these dumb bitches and also glorified shit heads like ninja and the other twitch bitches (male and female). Seriously, its pathetic. These are not interesting people. What they are doing is not interesting. What a waste of time/life and money. Go do ANYTHING else. Read a fucking book. Listen to a podcast while you practice woodwork. Go learn how to sail. Build a fucking house. Take your telescope into the back yard and find saturn. Go watch movies from the 70's and 80's that you have never seen. Listen through music collections that will enrich your appreciation for good music (not the top40 crap from today).

or ffs just kys

some fucking betafag subbed 8 months for this bitch. She's done nothing but smoke a bong and put a sigh that says fuck off on her head. The world is dead

this a new pasta? big cringe if not true

go enjoy your twitch streams and your future job at uber

Holy shit the delusion
>hangs around on Yea Forums
>call people with a hobby pathetic

you have some issues mate

nypa sage

I'm not you're mate britfag. No one invited you dipshits from the UK here to Yea Forums. Why don't you fix you pussies fix you're shitskin muslim issues first before you try and tell people they have issues faggot.

are you calling being an orbiter to some thot streamer a hobby??

Are we raiding? We should raid this retard ix_jusblaze_xi

I do many other things while I lurk Yea Forums. its a habit from when I was younger. See - I was born in 75. I was in my early 20's when the internet hit, and I've been at all the turns and seen it all grow around me. Some of it was transitional and fun, a lot of it has been lame and boring. Yea Forums was interesting/different - now its just something to have on in the background to catch a couple things that happen here first, before they happen in the rest of the world. And a couple of you guys make me laugh still once in a while.

However, betafags spending all their limited attention on these streams is just pathetic. My daughters were falling in that direction, watching youtube videos of kids playing with toys - at which point I put an end to that and told them that if tey prefered to watch other children play, I will then give away everything in their playroom because apparently they don't need it = that was the end of that bullshit.

Why would anyone want to watch a bunch of shit heads play games online? Go play them yourself. Rumage through your computer. Do ANYTHING - and its time better spent.

Today some shithead in my office asked me how I switched so fast between programs and it blew my mind. He is mid 20's and doesn't know the basics like Alt+Tab??? Wtf.

Kids are wasting their lives watching others "live" instead of getting out/in there and doing it themselves.

Seriously, oldfag out

slightly below average looking girl twitch thots then advertises on Yea Forums with ads and follower mode enabled.

Surprise surprise.

>told them that if tey prefered to watch other children play, I will then give away everything in their playroom because apparently they don't need it = that was the end of that bullshit.

Thats so retarded. You're right at home