Hey Yea Forums what are some quick and easy ways to kill yourself. Money is tight so I don't have a lot

Hey Yea Forums what are some quick and easy ways to kill yourself. Money is tight so I don't have a lot

Attached: IMG_1552.jpg (640x480, 28K)

going to the top of a mid rise and jumping off is free faggot. Or jump off a high bridge into a deep current river. All of these solve you problem and don't mess up other peoples lives.

Exit bag, helium and a face respirator
Look it up fag

just die

why kill yourself man

Perhaps just deal with your shit?

I see myself having no future. Freshmen at my uni. Grades are shit, no gf, and family hates me. I don't care about anything anymore

>don't mess up other peoples lives
Fuck that shit. Jump in front of a bus or off an overpass.

I'm a retarded faggot who has no independence

Ok, congrats.

Now stop being that

People here have some really good suggestions discord..gg/AWdE4Pd

I genuinely think no one will care. Honestly, it's fine. I will never amount to anything. I'm probably an incel. I constantly disappoint

This

you're really gonna kill yourself over that? I would run way from society and live in a forest or some shit rather than commit suicide

If your ancestors were looking down on you they'd prefer to see someone living their life, regardless of what it entailed (besides murdering people and shit probs) rather than killing themselves. Thousands of generations bled and suffered to get us here, don't chuck it away so flippantly. Having no prospects might make you feel shit about yourself but the only one who can ultimately change this is you. The other thing with suicidal thoughts is the whole "everyone would be better off without me" which is just beating yourself up to justify it. Suicide fucks families up

That would be fun. Ever read "Into the wild"? Its a pretty good story 'bout a college student running from home.

Take out loan
Get gun
Kill self
Gift me gun in will

This is the only right answer.

Attached: In102CI.jpg (734x903, 161K)

You’ve only lived a quarter of your life fam, give yourself a year and see what happens. You don’t know all the great shit that could happen to you if you’re not around

christ alive, those tits
moar/sauce?

not that hard or costly to just drown

Then leave and go somewhere and start fresh. Sounds like your current situation is sub par so switch it up dummy. Or just keep being a sorry little sad sack and live stream it. 2 paths to choose from...one way makes you happy and the other makes us happy.

Attached: Whhci0W.gif (500x276, 901K)

Attached: Order 66.png (1024x657, 536K)

I'm going to keep it real.
If you were poor.
If you were not born white.
If your parents were incompetent.
END YOURSELF NOW CAUSE IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE.

they started adding oxygen to helium to prevent this

also for anyone asking him why, its probably because he doesn't have a billion dollars and knows that he will end up having to work the rest of his life. fuck that shit, im in the same boat. working is for faggots give me my billion.

I'm afraid this is as rare as a Golden Eagle Pepe.

Attached: 1545674936773.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

Here is one
>Don’t

Look at those fucking knockers.
Just look at them.
Wow.
Boners everywhere.

Don't do it man. You played vice city. Your already awesome.

Don’t if your at the point where you’re on the bottom then you can only go up, and if you see your life decreaseing in enjoyment than you are not at the worst out could be

not OP but i find solace in the fact that i could fuck up a lot of things by dying

Vietanon says dont

Attached: C6FAAA10-9781-44D3-B38D-183FD36AD8B7.jpg (640x768, 78K)

If you're at the bottom and even if things go up, the amount of effort you need to expend to see any sort of return on investment is going to be astronomical.

It is more practical and economical to kill yourself.

Don’t do it user

This server shares child ponography can we please do some good and raid it with grown man cock
discord.,gg/TqX9F5c

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x339, 19K)

How about you don't pussy out of existing because shits tough, people will miss you no matter what their opinion is prior. Just keep going user

do it user

nypa

For what reason?

>killing yourself is cowardly
Then you try killing yourself, let's see how little courage it takes to.

>people will miss you
If they truly loved you, they'd understand that you did what you did to save yourself the pain.

I always hated these suggestions. They always seemed so arrogant to me like you just assume that literally anyone can just drop their life and start fresh somewhere else? What about people's whose problems would just follow them? What about people who literally don't have the means to go somewhere else (I live on a mountain with no car and a fucked up leg tell me where in supposed to go)

Why don't you contribute something meaningful rather than just "go somewhere else to be miserable"

It also assumes that the person is in a position to relocate in the first place.