Anyone have a link to the New Zealand shooting video?

Anyone have a link to the New Zealand shooting video?

Attached: 800px-New_Zealand_location_map.svg.png (800x1009, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maxkitchen.us/Shooting-Video/Christchurch-Mosque-Shooting-New-Zealand-FULL-VIDEO.mp4
youtu.be/5GCSWEgZT94
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah ive got it on a usb drive here
keep the thread bumped while i go get it

bump

bumperino

bumpin'

Bump

bmup

shoo shoo CIA glownigger

Attached: 1548276094058.jpg (1024x988, 83K)

Jeasus Christ, go away. If you haven’t seen it by now or know where to get it go kys

Fucking idiots

PLSSS I DONT know how to enter the deep web and I wanna watch it, come on faggots post it already

B U M P

maxkitchen.us/Shooting-Video/Christchurch-Mosque-Shooting-New-Zealand-FULL-VIDEO.mp4

bump

I've seen about half of it. I don't
recommend watching the video. Something about all that needless death, all that suffering.

It's fucked he should be dead already better yet a very painful death

This is old news. You’re a fag if you have seen it yet. Fuck that POS, I’d love to cut his balls off

Bullshit, faggot. Just play some edgy song during the video and you'll have a good time.

It's on Bestgore dot com

Attached: 1552941372192.png (1278x717, 774K)

Best part is this playing during the getaway.
youtu.be/5GCSWEgZT94

can get confirm link works and is the vid?

the link works

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Remember lads subscribe to PewDiePie

when the fuck does he say that?

Near the beginning of the video.

F

Attached: xsef.jpg (200x193, 15K)

What I don’t understand is that he went to two places but did he record both? Or just the one 15-20 minute video. Also where’s the car part? There seems to be only the part inside

Sounds like you’re the edge lord here fag

The live stream was cut off by the streaming service once it had been reported.

nice try fbi

Damn that was quick. You know what I’ve seen that no one’s pointed out (or I haven’t read anyone point out) is why we’re all the bodies piled into the two corners prior to his entry. He hadn’t even started shooting and everyone was already in the corners as if they had already been shot and piled up

There*

see

Agreed

they arent, rewatch that part the people to his right were all standing and it looks like were trying to get out an exit or window, they all drop down when the bullets start flying.

Any1 have an edit of only the gas gas gas?

I can see what you’re saying but the reso is shit. I did see that one person kind of half sitting then go down. Real bad stuff man

It still looks to me that either everyone was piled up or playing dead waiting for him to leave

Can you really get in trouble for watching it like wtf

I hope not because I just watched it out of pure curiosity. Just like any other fucked rekt thread on here, I don't enjoy the shit at all but I at times feel compelled to watch it. I hate the feeling I get when I do and afterwards. It makes me fucking sick. This guy is no different. Regardless of distaste for a certain group of people, just seeing people gunned down like this is absolutely disguising. It's a video I wont soon forget, and I wish that I hadn't watched it. But if it wasn't tonight, it would have probably been some other time.

Same exact thoughts here man. Wife and I were on it the day it happened. Shit made us feel weird the rest of the day and sad about the world