I recently (stupidly) took a good job in negro ville. There are bums outside my job, the train station reeks of piss...

I recently (stupidly) took a good job in negro ville. There are bums outside my job, the train station reeks of piss, bum ass motherfuckers selling $2 rides outside the train station, cockroach motherfuckers asking for cigarettes, calling me white motherfucker, all the works of a fucking ghetto.

Worst of all, there is a tiny little store next door where they sell weed hats, and the stupid store owner fucking blasts caribbean music, all day. I mean blasts, it's like a fucking block party where nobody but him is dancing. We ask him to stop, he just turns it back on the next day.

Nobody I know is knowledgeable/awesome/creative enough to give me a solution. How can I destroy his speakers without getting caught? I wouldn't mind them shorting out, or even exploding, as long as I would not be caught. Anybody have any ideas? Only reward is knowing that you fucked up some stupid uncivilized nigger's speakers.

(I am within touching distance of the speaker)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h2dJ-JUzhVs
youtu.be/YrzJvZmeWNU
instructables.com/id/Handheld-EMP-device/
youtube.com/watch?v=tuuztYor450
youtube.com/watch?v=gAV8_D71M0o
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pro tip: Be less of a cuck.

Pics? I’m thinking it’s an open stall deal but I can’t tell. You said within touching distance wdym

No pics sorry but it's like my job is one door, and this guy is directly next door. His speaker is right by the door to my job. I could easily slip something next to it. The question is what?

A fucking magnet you stupid fuck.

M80s, or have another nigger with a mask hit it with a hammer and fuck off

Cum into a jar under the counter, as long as it takes to build up an ounce or two, then while the other nigger is out, open the speaker and pour it in, then close it back up

lmao i uploaded this pic years ago. You kept it all this time.

If you/someone you know is good with that kind of thing, get into the speaker and play horrific profane shit like Loli hentai with an English dub, so no one takes him seriously anymore

get one of them cop sirens and blap it every now and then

Would a magnet actually work?

Get a new job? bro

Ideally I would love to change what is playing on the speaker.

Get a new job and the speakers don't exist.

Whatever you play, if it ain’t what he wants he’s going to fuck with it so it does. You want to make him not want to play anything, aside from asking him to kindly fuck off which you did incentivizing him to not play anything seems to be your only hope

That's the best solution but I just got hired... I trained 4 months for this position... I had no idea this was such a ghetto

just look for a new job its not worth sticking around niggers

Just pour some water on it at night wearing nigga clothes. Also don’t leave any fingerprints(ie put on gloves) or dna like cum as one user suggested.

of course, I plan on blasting dubstep or metal, whichever pisses black people off more. But how?

People have said this in lighter ways, but sometimes I need to hear it like this for it to really make sense

You’re not gonna change what’s playing without either him changing it or what said, either do the cum jar thing or play horrific shit until he doesn’t/can’t play that Rasta trash anymore

Go full New Zealand on them you fucking cuck.

have it play something that is not considered "nigga shit"

Is it a bluetooth speaker? Powered speakers? Passive speakers? Details are key for shit like this. If you don't want to post pics, go be a pussy somewhere else.

i was trying to exhaust the other options first. i wouldn't want to waste good ammo.

Wikihow? This is the advanced but much more fun option. Maybe just have someone distract him while you hook up the Bluetooth to your phone, just reaching over? I’d suggest youtu.be/h2dJ-JUzhVs but that’s just me.

checkd and kekd

Attached: genital mutilation.jpg (964x1148, 520K)

The DNA would get fried by the circuitry bitch, he said be creative

I volunteer to be that nigger depending on your location

If you think that's crazy, check out the server where we talk about societies discord..gg/AWdE4Pd

I say hack into the fucking Bluetooth like we’re hackman or some shit, just hook it up to your phone instead, like said

Hard to tell, he keeps it inside an upright crate. Like he knows I'm coming for it.

could use an emp device, go on china ebays and look for one and search youtube for them. i doubt theyll be strong enough but if youre really dedicated im sure you could make your own, just dont kill yourself doing it

Dude, I’m guessing you’re in black New York. East Harlem/south Bronx/deep Brooklyn probably.

Do not stir up shit. It’s their neighborhood, you’re just working there. Live with it or get a new job.

What job trained you for 4 months just to put you in some shit building in the ghetto? What is your job OP?

I remember reading about a HAM radio operator that blew his neighbors speakers by lining the walls with wiring or some shit and connecting to an amplifier, but the neighbors radio was tuned to the same band/station/frequency as the HAM radio guys gear was. There are other options, go to the pawnshop since you live in Niggertown and buy a massive guitar amp or PA system, place it tight up against his wall and drop bottom with a bass/woofer excursion test available on youtube.

Damn son well said. I was hoping to be a big factor in gentrification of the area, seeing as the jews are setting up shop there, but these people actively resist.

licensed banker lol

You can use a usb killer, except for a USB you can use an auxiliary cord and plug it into the aux port, you’d have to get close enough to do it. But it would work, you’d have to make it or find it somewhere on the web, u can make it out of a disposable camera. Unless you can find someone on the web who will make it for you, you will need 1. Disposable camera.
Link: youtu.be/YrzJvZmeWNU
2.. soldering iron with solder
3. Wire strippers.
4. Auxiliary cord ( just cut in half and strip the wire then connect it correctly.

what does it mean to drop bottom? that's an idea

What the fuck bank can’t just buy his shitty Spenser’s ripoff and piss in its grave? Fuck the speakers just run his ass out of town

instructables.com/id/Handheld-EMP-device/

holy shit

Just go plant some drugs in his shop and call the police. I assume he's black, so that problem will get solved pretty quickly.

I’m assuming an auxiliary port would work, I’m not completely sure but it shoots electricity out into the port hopefully frying the insides.

I could just whine to corporate eventually but I wanted to be chaotic evil because why not

you gon get raped

fuck I'm getting ideas

Enjoy ruining your career that way. I work in management and I fucking hate employees that bitch to me about every little thing

How can you call this a "good job," when you have this much mental stress about this job?

Attached: 1281894581853.png (838x983, 48K)

wouldn't it be seen as me defending the interest of the company? he is blasting shitty music that probably deters customers and civilized people from even walking near the place. When corporate came for a visit last month, they immediately told him to shut it down. He just brought it back the next day

Just got plant some shit, call the police and be all "yeah, idk what it is but I smell something weird coming from the guy in this shop. And I'm not sure what it is, but there was a definite bulge in his waistline. Idk if it's a gun, or his nigger dick, but it definitely looks like it might be a gun"

damn you right

Like anybody would waste their damn time checking for fingerprints because some one destroyed an idiots speakers.
You act like he is comiting murder

Nah I hate hearing petty shit like that. Handle it on your own, upper management doesn't want to have to deal with noise pollution.

Planting drugs would be the best way to go user, just don’t get caught, forget the USB killer, too much work.

I always check for cum first when my speakers go out.
You must not know a god damn thing about technology

When it comes down to it there’s there options. A. Destroy the speakers, B. Destroy his reputation, C. Destroy his business. Which means A. Self explanatory, EMP or some shit into the crate boom problem solved. B. Somehow get into that speaker and play something that will either make him not want to play stupid shit or anything at all out of embarrassment, or C. Just while to big dick daddy Jews that run the bank and have his shitty store run over by the Goy Mobile™

it would probably have to be coke right? recreational weed is not legal here but would the cops even come for some weed?

Yeah it could even be pills. But if you’re looking for him to be gone gone, then coke.

Doesn't matter what drug, if you say he's got a weapon on him they'll show up

i mean of course i can get the cops to show up. Just gotta say "based on his actions, he may or may not have a gun, I can't tell" and say he's black. But i don't know if that will make them shut down the music.

Maybe you can shoot your dick off and say it was him.
We're coming up with ideas for you, now go by some coke or some meth, hide it in his shop, call the cops, and post pics for proof.

Could I just call the cops for a noise complaint? Do they do that?

Drive by and shoot it. Use a potato to suppress the flash. Then skirt off and come back 40 mins later when the cops are gone. No more speaker.
I seen my friend do the same thing to a person once.

Yeah but what're they gonna do about that? "Excuse me sir, according to penal code blah, your music is too loud. Do you mind turning it down a smidge?"
No. Plant drugs.

Just plant the drugs OP. Think of how cool of a story it will be to tell your future gay husband.

Wanna come to deep brooklyn for a nice hit and run? I will take you out for a beer after and we can laugh

>I am within touching distance of the speaker

Build a small pocket size EMP device. Nuke them.

Easy enough to do with basic electrical work and like $20.

Or get a USB PC killer and fry his computers if he is using them to play the music.

Just kys OP

20$ emp? Where? How?

Rates are thankfully falling fast in the US.

Current rate for newborns is somewhere around %50.

Should be just about gone in a generation or 2.

Attached: sex-without-foreskin-is-like-eating-without-tastebuds-possible-but-18494309.png (500x566, 153K)

change job negros should be left in the dirt not your problem to fix

For Educational reasons only.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuuztYor450

youtube.com/watch?v=gAV8_D71M0o

This makes me think of the idiots who build their homes in flood plains. Hey, you chose the spot. Live with it.

this is brilliant and exactly what i need. But how does your average joe with no experience build this?

Magnets do work
The question is how

I can barely last a minute without foreskin, I'm glad it's gone

You know what I do when my speakers suddenly stop working? I buy newer, louder speakers.
Breaking the speakers isn't going to solve anything.

Fuckin quit user, leave the nogs to their own

You certainly wouldn't want to get caught when it goes out. Your best bet is from afar where the theft cameras won't get you.

If it's radio, the easy method is to overpower every frequency. It can be traced, but mumbuktu man likely will believe it's his shitty boombox/reception and not electronic warfare.

Anything else (USB, iPod, bluetooth, etc..) microwaves work, assuming there is an unobstructed line of sight to the boombox. You can cover it with any decoration you want. Will pass through glass/most plastic, but not metal or any dense material more than say 2inches thick. No need to leave it on all day, it'll short out the electronics fairly quickly.

Either option could likely be done with small battery power given the distance/target.

>average joe with no experience build this

The first video breaks it down very well. Do some research into though. you are messing with stuff that can hurt you.

With music blaring you could use the watter bottle build with a false wraper over it to hide the device. go in with music blaring, turn it on and the speakers will cover the poping.

walk up to one speaker and lean on it like you are shopping, turn it on and when it blows act freaked out and turn the device off.

Maybe go into his store a few times to not draw attention. make it look like you are somewhat of a regular.

Again. For educational reasons only. i would never advise anyone to do anything illegal.

Thats fine. You want yours gone you have every right to have to removed.
I wish I had mine and I never will because mine was stolen from me at birth.

When a male comes of age that should be his choice to make. not the choice of his dum ass parents who bought into all the lies.

At this stage in the game people who are pro infant circumcision are a stupid as anti vaxers in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: 35aa326fe9741712a5ea8e799dc07da1b595dd0c02c695f74747db3c1a08ed1b.png (766x881, 365K)

>I'd never advise anyone to do anything illegal
Cop detected

Im not going to get charged for OP if he gets caught. I gave him educational information only.
What he does with that information is on him.

There's no way you could be connected to this. This thread will be gone by the time he does anything.
Jesus Christ, all you sperg lords act like he's raping mother Teresa

What is posted on the interwebs will always be on the interwebs.

Load up super soaker with muriatic acid walk in store spray nigger in the face and eyes. He’ll be blind so he can’t identify you in a lineup it’s the perfect crime

Buy a gun, aim it directly at the speaker, and, I can't stress this enough, replace the speaker with your head and fucking kill yourself.
>hurr i got job i dont like what do? Life decisions very hard!!1!

Attached: IMG_20190319_083729_362.jpg (824x824, 100K)