All those centuries of privilege, and this is the best that caucasians could come up with?

All those centuries of privilege, and this is the best that caucasians could come up with?

Attached: 1552777712402.jpg (552x662, 66K)

Nah! We did this too!

Attached: nazi.jpg (1286x1192, 185K)

And this...

Attached: 1483306628528.jpg (1247x909, 503K)

This too....

Attached: 1537428978788.jpg (960x952, 226K)

this dumb faggot put his flag up backwards and then flipped the image so he didn't look like a dumb faggot

Then we did this.

RACIST!!!

Attached: 1549924872201.jpg (529x482, 29K)

You know this ain't gonna get you no pussy, right? Not even from a nigger woman. They want the strong black man too.

> flag backwards

thank you for your service

Is.. is that grape drank?
Monster!

fake and gay

hahahhaha

Wow, all their bloodlines must be incredibly pure.

As in, they all look insanely inbred. Christ, what stupid fucks.

Dear Niglette, Please check how US flags are displayed on military uniforms. It is what you call "backward". This is why the original was taken that way. It is not backward like your inferior race is.

Attached: 1529995965875.jpg (750x978, 230K)

Attached: cletus2.jpg (600x511, 85K)

Here is the reality, boy.

Attached: 1530499576519.jpg (1200x1101, 150K)

Look at his tattoo you double nigger.

Attached: 1533517294247.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>what stupid fucks

No shit. They're fucking murderers.

you dumb fuck

Here is why we need to pay nigs to get sterilized. Just imagine the welfare and criminal justice savings!

Attached: 1490682190302.jpg (864x1152, 183K)

It's not the best they could come up with. The white people who still buy into racist bullshit are just the bottom of the barrel.

This unmarried niglet has twelve kids. And you claim that others are the reason why your people are a mess. What a joke. Fuck off shitskins.

Attached: 1470002943708.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Same with every other race user.

Here are two of niglet Tyrone's baby mommas.

Attached: 1491540435723.jpg (480x474, 54K)

Attached: Justin-Fairfax3.png (1280x960, 172K)

I think I've kicked enough ass on the lower races for tonight. Goodnight Shitskins!

Is that Martin Lawrence?

Attached: martin-lawrence.jpg (450x450, 21K)

And almost all white people acknowledge their crimes and think they are pieces of shit. See the difference?

gotta admit tho, that fat bitch has humor

No, they're the dregs of society, you fucking mongoloid

It’s not privilege it’s evolution.

Attached: CA6BA9AD-7D4F-46AC-A085-B6D6D02B37C8.jpg (265x400, 31K)

Cause white people talk all that nigger bullshit, "we dindu nuffin"? Can't even fucking meme properly, OP would feel shame if his inferior breeding allowed it.

The field of stars is meant to be in the top left when hung vertically, on the pole side when being flown , or when on a uniform, the top forward position.

The field of stars in this situation needs to be in the top left. This flag was hung backwards.

They're just the throwaways...

Attached: 67.jpg (251x251, 9K)

Attached: 5oJsWw6.jpg (640x1136, 101K)

Attached: 1330368256933.jpg (268x385, 25K)

Attached: 1337040238575.jpg (654x536, 73K)

Attached: 1403365645265.jpg (612x612, 132K)

Attached: 1538395621909.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Attached: BaitCraft.jpg (720x1080, 176K)

Caucasians are pink monkeys

Attached: 1552777454916.jpg (811x352, 93K)

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

For the 3,563,916,635th time.

Yes they are, no matter how many times you deny that.

Jews are Caucasian.
They're not white.
Sorry you're too stupid to understand ethnicities.

Yea he really just bought a bucket of kfc and didnt have any b4 taking that

white boys living in the past as always haha,
now they have to settle for writing racist shit in Yea Forums xD

god bless
first we enslaved the niggers
then we killed massive amounts of jews
now we trigger all the shitskins and feminists by existing

Hey, Dylann Roof is a hero, he doesn't belong with all those other nutters. He was quite sane. More sane than the average white man even.

thanks god whites are going to disapear soon

theres no such thing as a sane white "man"

no

>assuming you aren't triggered by seing Jews existing

caucasians are not white ? go to sleep kid

Sure. And the negroes and mestizos are all healthy mentally right? Fuckin die you fucking shit skin.

Whites are Caucasians.
Again you don't understand ethnicities.

Nobody is "white", retard. Nobody is the color of this image. Caucasians are mainly pink.

Attached: Color white.jpg (474x474, 6K)

more than whites thats for sure, i havent see a latino killing 49 people xD

Nah, it looked more like Bernie Mac.

Yugoslav wars too!

so jews are caucasian and at the same time they arent ? ahahahah wtf lol

not that this needs to be taken seriously, but just saying, whites did more in a few centuries, than blacks and arabs did en thousands of years (you could argue, tens of thousands of years). Even the south american natives did more in less time.

You ever want to talk about missed opportunity, Africa and the middle east are the shinning example.

Really? You haven't seen numerous videos of south american savages murdering numerous people in various brutal ways? Visit Bestgore.com, that's almost all that site consists of.

dont expect them to understand, remember that white people support brenton tarrant

they didnt do shit, romans and greek build civilization, along with african and arabs empires, the most advanced cities in the past where arabs and african and the most advances city in the world today is dubai, guess where that is haha

im pretty sure those incidents are not race related

Do yourself a favor and stop calling them "white people." They're pink and orange in skin color.

youre a virgin, we get it xD

dubai is shit filled with lazy arabs that don't work and couldn't do anything other than go to the mall
you fucking slime

oh shit, you mean in saudi arabia? the place that has all the monies because of the oil fields? oil fields godfathered in there by the USA? To fuel all the cars in the west? Oh shit thats right - the only wealth is for the upper class that is in on it - the rest lives like shit.

Romans and greeks huh? African and Arab empires you say? Well that explains why Egypt is the world leader it is today.

shut up white boy

So what? They were over drugs or monetary gain. A white man killing invaders of his country is a hell of a lot more noble than some Mexican cutting a ladies head off on camera for being the girlfriend of a rival mexican gang member.

they have the most advanced police cars, the most advanced economy, the highest building, they have fucking robots as police, they have the biggest malls, they have a superficial fucking islands, white boys have to settle with an uggly ass statue of 2000 years ago

you get to drive a car, in dubai they get to live in the most modern city in history of mankind, seems a nice deal

except they are not invaders xD

you do realize none of that stuff is home grown by them right? They buy it, from asia and the west. they couldn't build a go-kart in that country. And the money they have, came from the west. And as soon as the west gets off fossil fuel for cars, the party is over. back to fucking the family camel on weekends and drinking sand

Any non white living in a society that was built by whites for whites is most definitely an invader. I'm sure plenty of white traitors within that society will make that non white feel welcome, but that doesn't change the fact that they have no fucking business living in our civilization.

3 of them were legit crazy. Go watch Jared’s YouTube video as he rants about how grammar is used to control us.

I get to be white and therefore evolved. they get to enjoy the party we funded while it benefits us and then what they are left with is the same shit hole they always had and their under developed brains that couldn't do any of that shit without the white west helping not in 10000 years.

it's a bunch of gay bullshit and stunts actually
sorry you're a dumb faggot

oh really ? then show me another country with the highest building, im waiting

you can have all the society rules you want, but the land where you build your society doesnt belong to you, i can walk anywhere i want and you need to accept this world is not for the white people, white are a minority now so know your place

you think the height of buildings is in anyway proof of anything? You do realize the world is all about 3 things. North America, Europe, and Asia. The rest of the planet, is where those 3 go to get the things they need like minerals and leave their trash. Saudi Arabia is where the west goes for their gas. That is all. They aren't designing, building, inventing, anything. Anything they have, the west provided in exchange for oil. Soon, that party will be over and nothing will be left but abandoned buildings and ass fucked camels.

Jews are Caucasian.
Whites are Caucasian.
Arabs are Caucasian.
Turks are Caucasian.
Caucasian and white are not synonymous you brainlet.

except its not your party bro, there are not whites in dubai, accept that youre inferior in this

well you only get to see what the arab men had build white boy

you read that on wikipedia ? ahahaha races doesnt exist xD

Well if white people were awake you would not be free to walk our lands. You're very lucky that there has been a massive campaign to brainwash all white people into allowing you to occupy our living space, but your gravy train is coming to an end. The internet is waking more and more whites up and it's only a matter of time before the white ethnostates start popping up and you lose your monthly welfare cheque.

the best

Attached: yes.png (220x220, 38K)

being a numerical minority doesn't mean we aren't still superior from an evolutionary standpoint. As much as the left wants to pretend that men and women are equal, and all races are equal, that is a beautiful narrative, but it just isn't the truth. The black race, has shown time and time again, for thousands of years, to be under evolved. Middle eastern/arabs, are far above blacks for sure, but not up to par with whites (not asians). In part its their own fault for sustaining those old monarchies and keeping 90% of their people in the dirt while just a few get obscenely rich, cloaked in that fucked up religion they have.

So, yeah - whites reproduce less (more intellectual civilizations are like that) and we are now a minority. But even so, we do more.We do better. We are smarter. You guys are stuck with the genetic dump you carry along with you and that is all you will ever have. Regardless of the size your population, lands or buildings.

so you are designing, inventing and building uh ? then why the greatest advances in architecture, technology, medicine are historically from asia or arabs ? you wanna claim that as yours too ?

>there are not whites in dubai

Attached: 1497982425789.jpg (464x384, 17K)

so your superior race is getting attacked and you guys do nothing ? so you deserve to be erased from earth, natural selection if you ask me

I've never been to dubai because I wasn't born or raised to be a betafaggot that admires the financial gains of a few dipshits. I have no desire to go to dubai. I would much rather rejoice in the wealth of my genetic lottery and privilege of being part of the greatest ethnicity to ever exist on this planet. Just curious, did a black man, an arab, or a white man, walk on the moon? Just wondering? How many arabs have been to the moon? How many arab expeditions to mars or the moon have there been?

Oh my sides. Orbiting.

ooh turns out that saudi arabia is a white country now hahaha

So on side of every flag on a flag pole is on backwards? Fuck are you on about.

sorry to tell you this but ASIA yes, ARABS don't do shit. R&D in the arab/african countries is crap. You guys can't even sort out toilets and sewers. We have to send people to help you guys work out how to make and use toilets.

Asia/North America and Europe is where everything is at. So - too bad you come from that dark age dump in the middle east.

What?

Attached: 1539068712122.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

6 over 20 years
vs black where you get that many mass shooters each month
and sometime each week

if your race is so great, why is your race being erased from earth day by day ?
and by the way dont talk about blacks, blacks have build the piramides, white only gets to see them and wonder how, so dont get in that area xD

>blacks have build the piramides

Attached: 1542426551234.jpg (325x265, 19K)

Most whites have no idea they're even under attack. Our enemies have used our good nature against us. Whites have been taught and many actually believe there is no difference between the races other than skin color. The powers that be want to hide the facts from whites because they want to turn humanity into a garbage mud race with no racial identity or history that will be subserviant to their Israeli gods.

your race is almost defeated, you call that genetic lottery ? and whats good does go to the moon bring to your people ? it seem that white people just want an ego boost, arabs indians and african have learn that you dont need to go to the moon to be happy, whites are animals that only want to compete and kill, youre not smart, you just want an ego boost

thats what that dumb white boy said hahaha xD

It's not six, retard. There's millions of caucasian criminals, a list which includes serial killers and mass murderers. I can't fit all of those on one meme.

Attached: FatFemNiggers.jpg (650x718, 215K)

that doesnt explain why dubai is the most advanced city in history, obviously they are doing something that whites dont

pretty sure white boys didnt do it xD

in a way you are saying that whites deserved to be erased, whites are weak, again: natural selection

Living on top of lots of oil that rich white countries want is very beneficial to a shitskin country no doubt.

so white people depend on arabs and southamericans and africans, etc hahaha white are not so superior after all, without the "shitskins" you would be living in a small ugly ass house in antartica xD

>Blah blah blah
The truth is, caucasians are today pink because of millennia of race mixing. They're already a bastardized race. It literally doesn't matter how they mix at this point.

Dubai is full of technology they didn't invent paid for by resources they didn't find.

Sure. It's not like whites have control of their countries. Just wait for the collapse of this garbage system. Wait for the natural order to be restored and see how well your people do without the handouts your white overlords give you. You need us, we have no use for you. Your presence is the result of the charity of our more traitorous part.

youre full of shit, show a building higher than burj califa or show me a place with robots as police

dip lip detected

But there's no "us". Caucasians are the most mixed group of all. They're a collection of many races, so good luck seeing eye to eye on any policy. It simply won't happen.

>what are meds

>hatred is not a race issue

Attached: 1520136705261.gif (400x224, 1.72M)

yeah keep waiting white boy, I'll be waiting for your race to be erased and is already happening, you think 49 muslim death will chance something ? it made it worse, people hate whites even more

He's not white, he's pink. Caucasians are already mixed.

The various ethnicities among the white race have so much more in common with each other than they do with Africans or Indians that we would have no problem living in peace and prospering with each other without the presence of the savagery of the brown hordes. Shouldn't you be running around naked in a jungle somewhere clicking your tongue at your tribe mates?

So jews have more balls than aryans?

>we
You're just a cheerleader watching from the sidelines faggot

In America, the most influential country, we're all mixed, that is to say, even more than the rest of the world, which is already mixed. Ethnicity and nationality literally doesn't mean anything.

A flag pole is different fuck face. As long as the stars are closest to the flag pole your fine. But if you hang it on a wall the stars go on the left. Fucking spic get off my board

Attached: 5060716423.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

>killing invaders of his country
>said invaders were born in that country
Find something real to whine about

>Any non white living in a society that was built by whites for whites is most definitely an invader
Where is this make believe place you speak of?

>implying these are the only 6 white people who have committed violent crimes
Are you really this stupid?

The more mixed America has become the less influential they have become and the further down the shithole they have fallen. China and Japan have taken the white mans place in the world because they have an intelligent homogenous population in their country that does what is best for their own kind. They don't have a bunch of whiny foreigners over there complaining about Chinese privilege while collecting welfare from the Chinese tax payers.

I'm speaking of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and every country in Europe.

>juish mind control

Yes. You're admitting that Asians are more intelligent than caucasians, and I agree. But what you said about America is retarded; if it were to fall, so would the rest of the first world.

i dont think ive ever seen a black person drink purple fanta, ive soon a lot of spics and white trash tho

honestly, what do you expect from the kind of retard that proudly photographs his ammosexuality?

>Here is the reality, boy.
>pic related

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

>is the best that caucasians could come up with
Yes

Attached: 1552627093622.jpg (430x684, 220K)

Why do we allow them to live amongst us is the real question. I'm not persecuted by any non white, I just don't care for their hateful whiny presence in my living space. They are nothing but a detriment.

Because, as pink caucasians, you're already mixed.

Yeah a mix of northern European ancestry. All of whom share a common history and blood. I have no negro or mestizo blood thank goodness.

I agree. The shitskins belong in their ancestral homelands. Straw huts made with cow shit and stuff like that.

this is a top tier nigger?

Attached: 1550769620006.jpg (484x604, 43K)

ya mother is a top tier nigger by which I mean she takes miles of black cock

>common ancestry
We all share a common ancestry. What's your point? That's all meaningless at this point.

The bait was so small and all these retarded white people come in to defend themselves. This in itself shows how petty they are kek

Attached: 1501923431369.jpg (250x250, 15K)

HA! At least it wasn't orange soda

Attached: 4f53ca44112b095aba2bb3dba57018b3.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Trying this hard to be America all while warring a Honda hat lmao

Thought that sign said "vermin Baptist church"

It's not meaningless at all. There are major differences between the races other than skin color. Europeans had the benefit of evolving in civilizations for thousands of years where criminals were weeded out and traits like intelligence were important in breeding. The negro and indian evolved in the jungle where they didn't even develop a written language and the only thing that mattered was being war like to protect your cannibal tribe from the other neighboring cannibal tribes. You fuckers have no business in our civilization. Fuck off.

Indians are just Asians, retard. And if you think you're going to develop a bond with a series of groups that have mixed for millenia, then you're too retarded for words. My family, for example, are caucasians, and do you think they give two shits about yours, and vice versa?

And, at this point in history, this obsession with Europe is pure autism.

Kek

Attached: [PDF] Why America LOVES 'black.jpg (347x322, 14K)