Ok anons i need your help

ok anons i need your help
got a 5 paragraph essay that was due for advance english class im in but who the hell thinks im actually gonna do that
anyways welp turns out i gotta do it or im into the regular english class and dont wanna get beat bc i didn't do it
so any anons that got a to kill a mockingbird book and is kind enough to help is open to most helpful user of the year nomination, otherwise i guess im fucked cause i lost that book over a month ago,
ill supply u with loli along the way

Attached: borntd_65.jpg (922x1586, 766K)

do your own homework. 5 paragraphs take 5 minutes

problem is dont gotta book

Attached: borntd_9.jpg (1120x1892, 1.49M)

Dude, if you can't do a fucking EZ assignment like this, then how the fuck are you going to work 60 hours a week at a high paying / high stress job when you become an adult.
Grow a pair of fucking balls, and start your transition from being a little beta bitch into being a man.
You fucking faggot.

Ya seriously dude, 5 paragraphs is fucking nothing. Are you sure you're not in the *special* English class?

you know its online right?

Just rephrase each chapter that is on sparknotes. Done, and will probably be excess of 5 paragraphs.

thanks Yea Forums really just needed motivation, aint gonna tell that shit to parents, second best place is online, didn't think id actually get someone to do an assignment for me, all i needed was a kick in the face, thanks yall can quit posting here if ya want

Attached: borntd_250.jpg (892x1458, 1.01M)

also supposed to write about theme and shit, not a summary of the book, that be way too ez

Attached: 074.jpg (1140x1440, 217K)

What do about TKAM do you have to write about user?

born to die is a shit artist stop it i hope you fail and learn your lesson and get better taste in art

Attached: 1550303647751.jpg (540x405, 50K)

This generation of kids are fucking retarded. You have access to all the information you could ever want and you come onto Yea Forums trying to figure this out?

literally just rephrase shit of the internet. Doesn't matter if what you write is good or not as long as you hand something in that's reasonable you can just play it off like you're retarded, that's what I do anyway

Is this just a kid who wants to trade loli for his homework?

Go back to bed, Baby Boomer user.

Here I thought someone couldn't be more retarded than OP then you came along

Attached: 4223d71eb66bdcd5b86d305fba6ce273.png (789x1590, 988K)

sorry kiddo I dont have a bedtime

pathetic shitskin

Attached: 1525671538352.jpg (921x810, 139K)

Go find another thread to tell younger people that they're lazy and unmotivated.

>mfw im white

Attached: 1554af3e0c1a21da07a9af58193c6d64.png (1148x1451, 1.7M)

OP seduced me with the lolibutt

Attached: 1cda924e9b43ccf0ca4a58a412be78a5.png (629x1358, 512K)

5 paragraphs?

To kill a Mockingbird is a book for niggers.

This is because the book came out before the invention of KFC.

Prejudice is a common theme in the book, like when the white people aren't given welfare like niggers.

I only made this made this paragraph because I like saying nigger.

To conclude, you shouldn't say the n-word, nigger.

Attached: doctor.png (746x774, 387K)

lol just picked a random pic in my loli folder, i could care less about the artist
i just have to write about the cental theme, just needed 3 different quotes, thing is sources online have different page numbers than irl books, and the paragraph requires page numbers, if i put random numbers shit goona look sketchy like i copied
lol i guess
had to get motivation before i could do that

Attached: chrlolpc_51.jpg (1667x2500, 1.36M)