Did about 9 of these so far and not really feeling it like I used to. Took a year break so shouldn't have a tolerance...

Did about 9 of these so far and not really feeling it like I used to. Took a year break so shouldn't have a tolerance. Been doing opiods for about 4 years now on and off. Are my receptors ever going to go back to normal? I feel good but no nod, really just a lot of energy.

Attached: RHD01030.jpg (288x216, 6K)

ITT

Attached: 4changangsta.jpg (440x600, 62K)

Your tolerance picks up where you left off, time doesn't matter. Congratulations you're a drug addict. Go to an NA meeting near you! It only gets worse.

Attached: 1552769547628.jpg (448x375, 35K)

Man that's so annoying, so what if I used dxm would that restart the receptors? I'm not trying to do the rest, gotta get profit, but I wasn't aware tolerance worked as such and that is concerning.

Are you fucking retarded? Tolerance drops after a week, there are no residual or semi permanent tolerant effects, nigger.

Then what's my problem?

been clean for like 15 years and found a tiny bag laying around, didit, can confirm, was lame.
fent is way different than heroin though, jeesh

Yes, I am retarded. I've been doing dope for over 20 years, and yes, I'm retarded from it.

Attached: 1552155844397.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

So it's just growing out of it huh. Idk about you but I'm in a much better place mentally than I was in the past. Getting high just doesn't feel like it used to.

yeah youre actually the retard here. Sure that works in most cases but your body can reach a point of no return with a lot of drugs and then it demand lots and lots of sacrifice to jumpstart the euphoria

mdma and meth would be the easiest examples of this because they are the most toxic but the same applies to any drug that has been used in excess

I'm Yea Forumsetarded.

Attached: 1552433567928.jpg (190x239, 7K)

yep agree. that's ok though, life is good without it.

I’ve had similar experiences. Was an addict 10 years ago- started using opioids very occasionally a few years back. At first i got pretty high but even though I was doing it a few times a year I seemed to gain a tolerance. Now when I do heroin it doesn’t do much for me- not nearly as euphoric as it used to be even when I’m nodding

Thank you 4chans pharmacist! These kids don't know shit about tolerance. Maybe when they're in treatment in their mid to late 30's for drug charges they might learn a thing or two. I've seen people with 16 years of abstinence fall off the wagon and be wrecked in a months time. Your misery will be refunded with interest.

Do 9 more and keep doing 9 till something happens

Take a bunch of St John's Wort if you have it. It makes opiates hit you harder

Thanks for sharing her She ever taken a nice slam pig. this is from Old Mill She's cute af so everyone from anonib came here then?

What?

I was at a rehab once that was so dumb they gave me St. John’s wart with suboxone

That sounds like fentanyl. Makes you nod but no euphoric effect, no happy thoughts

You are gong to be okay, just smile more.

It hits different receptors, and will do nothing to reset or enhance the pleasurable effects of opioids. DXM is a mostly shit experience and not worth it.

I knew this fucking pussy who was in rehab with me but he was addicted to DXM. Also met another kid who was addicted to cold medicine. Both were such little bitches I hated being near them. Go do some real drugs

if you have the right genetics its basically like a lofi version of molly and ket

like if you did 70mg of molly with 150mg of ket... thats basically a dxm experience right there. If you dont chase it, it can be quite wonderful

You have to be a special type of moron to like DXM so much that you use it daily, and more so to find yourself "addicted" to it. I wouldn't have even fucked with it if I had easier access to shrooms or some other psychedelic.

If you didn't cold water extract the acetominophen you are shredding your liver. Go to Erowid and look up cold water extraction or you gon die

>will my receptors ever go back to normal

Nope, once a pickle never a cucumber again.

Yep, you're pickled.