Place directly on center oven rack then bake

>place directly on center oven rack then bake
And how am I supposed to take it out, genius? Don't they know that the people making these are already drunk?

Attached: 0071921016690_CF_Render_default_large.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digiorno.com/products/cooking-instructions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Place pan directly on center oven rack.

I may be toasted but I'm still literate, faggot. It says specifically "place pizza directly on center oven rack".

Pull it out with a pizza cutter OP.

you placethe damn thing on the oven rack and the slide it on to a pan when done. Dumbshit

(then onto the pan)

Fuckin' retard can't cook a damn pizza. I guess bush did leave one behind.

Attached: dig.png (1441x616, 72K)

Ya need a spatuler Opie.

Fold the box inside out and use it as a pizza peel.

Aye, Mr. Krabs. Did you enjoy your vacation in Linsdey Lohans undergarments?

Bitch I am not taking out my camera to show to you that that is not what it says on my box.

This.

I use the box as a plate too...less dishes that way

that is literally from the digorno website. watch the video if you have to you stupid fuck.
digiorno.com/products/cooking-instructions

I passed out once after putting a TV dinner in a toaster oven.
didn't go well when I woke up two hours later

Why is there a fucking website for a grocery item?

because americans are just that retarded.

so like get a fuckin oven mitt you retard?

And touch the pizza with it? Eww, there's like drawer cooties all over it.

Oven mitt and spatula, you dolt.

Also This, bachelor skills are important Grasshopper.

>Yea Forums cant prepare a ready pizza

Attached: 1552789725008.png (1024x1004, 1.12M)

if you don't have a spatula just use the edge of your plate as a wedge and push toward the back of the oven until it's forced up onto the plate

Attached: ltLKYab.jpg (573x541, 176K)

Sit on your hand for like 5 minutes until it goes numb then pull the fucker out.

Attached: 1552792957641.png (640x480, 363K)

oh for FUCKS SAAAAAAKE JUST USE A KNIFE TO PUSH IT ONTO A BIG ENOUGH CUTTING BOARD AND CUT IT DAMN

Attached: 1548564714727.jpg (737x743, 114K)

You are pathetic and should not reproduce

>not knowing you can literally wait a few minutes then take out the rack with an oven mitt

OP are you actually retarded?

Attached: 1549724823027.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Shut the fuck up.

Fuck you in the arse with your mother's slightly enlarged clitoris, it is my pizza to drink and my vino to eat.

I hope you burn the roof of your mouth with your shittily cooked pizza shit.

It's actually delicious, thank you. The burns on my fingers are only first-degree and will be fine by the time I wake up off the floor at 4 in the morning.

Why the floor tho? Just use the couch or bed.

Frozen pizza better with the softer crust you get with a pan anyway. There's a place for crispy pizza when it's cooked at high temp with a stone but grocery store box pizza just tastes burnt and bad if it's too crispy, it's better not to risk it

If it's the floor it will teach me a valuable lesson about drinking in excess while home alone, otherwise I'll find a roleplaying game to play until dawn and I won't even realize that I'm hung over.

Use a pair of tongs to pull out the rack so the pizza can cool off on the floor

You won't learn that lesson.

Of course not. I always overstate how drunk I am so that I never risk not finding my way home.

The floor is your home.

I would say that if I didn't completely pay off this bed with my last paycheck. Feels good to own something, man.

Beds are overrated. The floor will always be there for you, no matter where you are.