Born in cold shitty small town

>born in cold shitty small town
>actually have potential to be a normal person
>used to have attractive girlfriends texted girls like going outside doing stuff have normal people taste in things
>my town is literally 2 dead roads
>no girls out here only way to meet girls is on tinder and i dont attract sluts only good girls no slut will even talk to me
>can only talk to girls online
>just get cucked feel even more alone
>have one person in my town whos 5 miles away and a literal psychopath and psychopath who is weird and gross
>literally LITERALLY every single person out here i talk to is crazy as fuck goes to the psych center creepy as hell all angry autistic weird creepy as fuck
>closest shit is 20 miles away and i keep losing my license for driving while black (yes its for being black)
>the people out here is literally worse than being alone
>cold as fuck all year long cant even go outside
>parents are poor as shit house is broken down dad is constantly shitting 24/7 making everything stink
>used to go to the gym constantly eat good was in good shape
>fat as fuck now just sitting inside alone all day next to a fridge with nothing to do but sit on a computer

Attached: BB785C09-A8A2-4D86-AA55-064089029374.jpg (650x650, 41K)

>no way to leave
>no jobs around except Burger King shit ass toilet cleaning jobs
>even thats 20 miles away and i have no care no bus out here no train no ride share nothing
>wanted to move to big city
>literally impossible with some shit Burger King job paying 30 dollars a shift
>start scamming people online because Im a super genius
>make a shit ton of money getting high all day about to fly out of my shit town for good and never look back
>god strikes me down
>get arrested not for scamming but literally because god struck me down and sabotaged me for being too cool i didnt even do anything wrong
>stuck in my shit town
>get longest probation sentence for being black in the most strict ass bull shit fucking ass hole state i didnt even want to live in
>only way to leave my shit town is transfer my racist ass probation but will never happen with god out to get me and cursing me and ripping everything away from

why does god put so much effort in torturing me?

You've done it to yourself, no God needed.
Rope is cheap, gravity is free..

Time to go for the highscore OP

Attached: 1552872217023.jpg (1024x789, 180K)

I made myself be born in a small town with 0 options?

How many times is this thread going to be posted and anons respond?

No, you did stupid shit and attracted the attention of people who are socially approved to spank you for it.
Because you did stupid shit they are now going to make you their bitch as long as it pleases them.
Because you did stupid shit you're stuck in your stuffy little town with nothing fun to do and nobody you want to talk to.
Because you did stupid shit...

He keeps coming back...

I do victimless crimes and forced info drug addiction from boredom and sadness

Help me leave. Help me break the curse

Hurry up and fucking kill yourself so I don't have to see your shit threads all the fucking time

I'm sure somebody sat on you and jammed the pills down your throat with a stick.
If you never leave the house it's no fucking wonder your bored and depressed.
You put yourself in this hole.

What an original thread

Everyone dies drugs in the middle of nowhere

>"yes its for being black"
>Gets caught for scamming

Jesus christ. even in small towns nignogs are gonna nignog.

STUPID NIGGER YOU ALWAYS POST THIS THREAD STFU YOU BROKE INTO CARS I DIDN'T DU NUTHIN WRUNG

They give us black people probation longer than anyone then trap us in it do anything to make it 5 years longer and shit look at meek mill and Soulja boy

If you black they do anything to get you. They make it last like 11 years and then throw you in jail before it ends just trapping you as much as possible

Just the stupid ones, living in a different BFE myself.
If you want out, play their stupid game and book it out of dodge the second they let you loose.
If you want the shitshow to be permanent, fuck around and piss Hot on a random P.O. shit-test.
It's all up to you...

I wanna transfer it lol

I looked them up, Ghetto-ass posers who seem to have brought most of their own legal troubles on themselves. Attitude with cops gets White and Brown people fucked over every day, why should a Black man be different?
Attracting attention while in possession of illegal weapons and/or drugs is stupid shit.
If you're Poor or Not From Around Here they fuck you, good and hard, the racist shit is blinding your ass...

The game is fucked, but it's the only one in town.
Talk to people, get your legal shit lined up and Boogie.
Get yourself to someplace filthy, where most of the people you meet are out to screw you, and the streets are paved with garbage, get your fill of City life...

>brought trouble on themselves

You fuckin retarded? Meek got the shit beat out of him by 2 cops they lied and said he pulled a gun and smashed his head into his own hard enough to break the door open and his judge is out to get him and extends his probation and throws him in prison for just wiping his incorrectly

Soulja had a gun so yeah he got off lucky but being on probation over 8 years is near impossible to not do ANYTHING

I have a big city in my state that’d be perfect but I legit believe I have a curse

Yeah its impossible to not commit crimes for 8 years even though people go their entire lives without getting caught doing dumb shit

Attitude with cops gets every skin tone fucked over.
The judge had Meek in special classes to learn how to behave in court and he still fucked up.
The Ghetto 'tude might go over big down on the corner, it just buys trouble when the Law steps up...

Some people go outside and don’t just drive to work and come home and sleep?

Literally everything in the world is illegal besides working coming home and sleep. Name one fun thing. I’m not going to fly around a kite

This is stale.

The only thing he did wrong was go perform shows traveling. Literally working his job

His judge is mad because he’s a ghetto person making a bunch of money and she had to go to school for 6 years to make less money and live a boring shit slave life

She made him take classes to learn how to hold a fork...

Wow yeah you can't have any fun legally. I didn't even think about that. Can't go out drink with friends, go to movies, surf, hike, go to restaurants, light off fireworks, fuck, drive or anything at all, ever. Only way to have fun is use illicit drugs, sell drugs, get hookers, assault people, use/have guns illegally, even when it's easy as fuck to be legal, and other dumb shit, but somehow do it that you get caught, when it's easy as fuck to not get caught doing dumb shit.

I saw the word "town" there. That reminds me: join the political server discord..gg/AWdE4Pd

Fucking retard I never have had any of those things I live in a small town ass hole

Its walk down an empty road or sit alone all day

I don’t get your average life privilege

Nicee one...Elon...

Attached: 6m2xqokbqovqgw5zc22998756300.jpg (1752x1132, 126K)

It's a game, if you dress and carry yourself like a working guy with a family and don't do stupid shit like obvious DWI/Public Intox or asshat driving cops don't pay much attention, the more you look/act like the known bad-actors the more attention you get, and the more likely you'll get 'rousted' for chickenshit, and guess how much of anything is going to slide when the 'Tude comes out to play...
And yes, I'm well aware of DWB, I've been in the car for it...

It’s not just driving while black it’s how much worse you get punished they almost gave me jail time plus even more years of probation but I had money for a lawyer I would of got fucking smoked

I dont even live in a town.
The nearest one has a population

Pursuit and Capture, have you tried fucking?
Endless hours of diversion chasing tail rather than buying it...
You need a hobby.

This tbh. I myself struggle with an actual genetic sleeping problem that forces me to live in the night basically, and I ain't got no friends to talk to most of the time, or go do fun shit because everything is either closed or everyone's already in bed because of work and shit. The most eventful thing is an evening stroll with a friend of mine, usually. Or when I manage to stay awake I get to see the sun and actually do stuff. Oh well. I didnt feel the need to turn to illegal things though

>surf

I’ve never seen a beach I’m too poor

>drive
I’m black and parents are poor. I lost my license every time i went outside and couldn’t afford a car

>drink
No bar here and you can’t drink while on probation for being black

>fuck
No girls and I have such bad depression my organs and body are failing

No girls and I’m too sad. I have to move to the big city or I can’t be happy us blacks thrive there

And these bumpkin girls don’t like big city blacks

Man, honestly I feel this but as I said before I have a genetic sleeping problem and my only way out is to move to a different time zone. Moving to a different city should be easier for you, if that's any consolation?

Basic courtesy, Ghetto types might see it as faggy and act up, but it's a tool.
It's a tool for letting different people live and work together, it's one of the tools that took a bunch of murdering thugs in Denmark to ruling the whole fucking planet 800 or so years later.

I have the worst chronic fatigue I’ve ever seen plus hyper insomnia

You need a fucking hobby...

>hobby
>small town

Oh sure let me just stand out in the -30 weather and hunt a deer

Attached: 4899070217.jpg (2308x1616, 152K)

And none of this would be an issue if you weren't out driving messed up.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

STFU boomer

Are you a fucking meme or are you just simply a fucking annoying whiney nigger?
Millions of people give you millions of fucking tips and you just fucking argue constantly and change facts of your story
You’re a lying sack of shit
Fucking asswipe

I'd hardly call the Ghetto 'thriving', mostly hard working poor people getting fucked by the Landlord and their neighbors in my experience...
There's always somebody prowling for a little strange, they're just a lot more discreet when everybody's granny knows most of who's doing what with who...

You're making yourself miserable.
Fair odds you'll continue to be miserable even if you do manage to hold it together long enough to get out...