Remember when you could smoke in restaurants? THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Remember when you could smoke in restaurants? THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Attached: fucking cunt m8.jpg (639x639, 53K)

Yeah everything smelling like shit was so great.

umbro still around, i used to wear that stuff back in the early 90s

>Go to Urop...still can smoke in restaurants

>Mind blown

depends where. my dad used to take me to germany as a kid and everyplace there was smoke, the whole fucking country stunk. now if you go everything is no smoking. the airports have a little glass room for them to go suffocate in.

fucking fascist
fuck you
fuck robots
fuck airbags
fuck jews

>yeah I want to fuck up everything for everyone but when another group wants to control my behavior I go insane and murder in response
You're uneducated, childish, violent...

And you're a pussy.

we they are backwards over there

Attached: 1525533431287.gif (300x126, 978K)

North Carolina, my local WinDixie grocery store has 3 ashtrays per aisle.

I'm old enough to remember when you could smoke in fucking hospitals. Watch the scene in Jaws when the Mayor signs off on hiring Quint to kill the shark.

Shows how much freedom we lost and it just getting started

Calls Europe backwards top kek .
No actually we are pretty chill over here you can do what you want Rape someone 4 year sentence get out after 2 for good behavior . Okay we are shit

Oh shut the fuck up, not every little change is an infringement on your rights. They stopped allowing for health reasons. Oh and maybe because non smokers would rather not feel like vomiting while eating.

I get that. What I don't get is banning smoking in FUCKING BARS?!!!!

Honestly, I never understood this, either.

other people make me feel like vomiting but i can't ban them. unfair

Thank you!

After the smoking ban, the general atmosphere in pubs definitely improved, though the smell of stale beer and vomit soaked carpet was a bit more prevalent.

Because it’s also the bar staffs workplace and I guess they don’t want lung cancer from passive smoking

Because you’re fucking daft

Then you need a CT scan to see what's wrong with your brain. Not everyone in a bar wants to get lung cancer, especially the people who work there all day. If you need to smoke, fuck off outside, champ. And don't do it anywhere near a nonsmoker unless you want your teeth knocked down your throat, bitch.

Oh fuck off with that shit. It's a fucking bar for Christ's sake.

Not an argument

>be me, coal miner
>working 40 years, saving every penny to open pub where me and my mates can drink and smoke
>finally have enough, buy cheap broken house
>spend 3 years renovating

>sorry mate, we changed the law, you can not smoke in your own pub

Attached: 1543513669509.jpg (645x729, 85K)

That’s true

That or Japan, they still have a good smoking culture.

You could make it a gentleman’s club and smoke all you want you colossal faggot

>go watch a movie
>light up
>go in McDonalds
>light up
>get on a bus
>light up
>get in taxi
>light up

those were the days

It’s a bar.
The bar staff are not there to get drunk or inhale your 2nd hand smoke .
No, You fuck off, good sir.

Attached: F1E7BED5-2597-402D-8DB2-7E03D4AE868E.jpg (702x900, 185K)

Fuck yeah. Fuck the new times.

if that was so simple, all pubs would become gentleman's clubs and we would be exactly where we were
since it's not happening, its either:
not possible
very hard
gives you some limitations (no alcohol serving or so)

>Die from cancer
I miss those days too. Pls kys.

yeah just eat some tobacco flavored shit
patios for smokers are no big deal you fucking homo

You’re not allowed public patrons, only private members.

Attached: 1447108.jpg (2048x1690, 281K)

found the anti vaxxer!

Ah the good old days.

Attached: 4B571882-1069-49B4-B1BD-083CA6746F63.png (848x530, 219K)

>because non-smokiers live forever

you've got to die of something user

the only thing op smokes is cock

>Japan.
Nah not really. You can only really smoke in bars, that's about it, and even then it's finicky.

Literally every smoker friend of mine says the same

*cough cough*

So play russian roulette right. Every single cocksucking smoker will be crying their fucking eyes out when they get their diagnosis. Let's see where their edgy teenage attitude is then lol.

Meh, what are you gonna do with those years 60-80?
Be an old fag?
Nah, I’ll smoke myself to death before then , all the fun, none of the old.
Sounds kushty

You will change this attitude around the age of 30-40, 100% guaranteed. Only children and mongoloids continue thinking like this.

Well, I turn 40 in two weeks, still smoke em if I got em.
Maybe when YOU grow up, you’ll learn to live and let live.

Peace

I am old enough where you could smoke anywhere. In a mall. Hospital. The airport. Restaurants. Your kids school. On the airplane (I actually smoked on airplanes just before it was banned).

Oh yes those were the days.

I'm in the fourth stage of emphysema, don't have much longer. Even though they've shortened my life, I still miss cigarettes. Sadly, nicotine puts you in a place that no other drug can equal. Smokers will understand.

You're not living and let live, retard, you're living and let contract cancer. Why don't you do heroin or something else that won't bother other people. Or like i said, go play russian roulette if life is so cheap and it's all about the instant thrills and fuck the long term.

Heroin isn’t as bad as they say.
Smoking doesn’t guarantee cancer.
Russian Roulette is a 5/6 chance of success.

You’ve got a real poor attitude kid.
Keep shit posting on Yea Forums or grow the fuck up

I consider cancer causing second hand smoke assault and I reserve the right to defend myself with deadly force.

Consider yourself warned.

>and you're a pussy
Says the one who has to abide by our laws

Lol u guys are pups. I was a toddler in the mid 60s and our car didn't even have seatbelts. When my mom had to slam on the brakes she would stick her right arm straight out to try and stop me from hitting the dash. They called it a dash since in an accident that's where you would get your brains dashed out.
First car we had with seat belts was our new 71 Plymouth Duster but I don't remember anybody actually using the fucking seat belts until around 1980. My dad's GMC pickup seatbelts were perfect for opening beer bottles coz twist offs weren't invented yet and driving drunk was how EVERYONE got home from the party.

Attached: 1485726477514.jpg (149x175, 10K)

Smokers are - without exception - retards. Smoking is retarded. You should be euthanized to strengthen the human gene pool. At the very least we should add something to tobacco that sterilizes the user. Then many problems would sort themselves out over time.

Please OP tell us more about your retardation and your degeneracy.

Ok i need to grow up. You keep putting cancer in your body to look cool. You are truly wise and mature, thank you for gracing us with your presence.

>Still doing something started as a teenager to be edgy
>Still on Yea Forums
>40
>Telling others to grow up

Fucking kek

My father used to insist on sitting in the smoking section at Friendly's. There was literally a 2 ft. tall barrier between us and the non-smokers. When they banned smoking, he used to do it anyway and claim he didn't know there was a ban, even though we went there all the time. They finally threatened to ban us if he didn't stop "forgetting."

no you can't, not even in bars

Old school smoking sections in a separate room

with a door

Nicee one...Elon...

Attached: 6z45vc0sqiwboih7b22916974200.jpg (1518x1176, 118K)