Do you steal from self checkouts?

Do you steal from self checkouts?

Attached: 1553037613953.webm (200x360, 734K)

my meth addict mom used to before she OD'ed

Only niggers steal.
Thieves should be dragged through town naked behind vehicles until they're dead.

I fucked her for a dime bag. Worst purchase ever

Think of all the seven year olds youd see dragging behind vehicles because they wanted a pack of gum, etc..

gassing the jews was proven to be more efficient. but i agree with you

Alright, I'm nice and hard

Addie gassed no Jews.
The holohoax has been debunked entirely to death.

I literally steal from Walmart all the time. Easiest shit ever

As a matter of fact I just came back from stealing from Walmart lol

i think it's acceptable to steal from very large business (wal-mart for example) but only food and only if you're age ~20 or younger

It's never acceptable to steal from anyone at any age.
Many young people are in the blind mindset that "theft from a business = no harm done"
And it's mental gymnastics at best, and plane retardation at worst.

cameras everywhere how

Just because someone owns a successful business and is very rich that gives you the right to steal from them?

I actually got arrested for doing that

Yes you dumbfuck

did her heart explode?

Trump hater detected

Hold two things in your hand at once, and scan them legit, then take two things of similar wiehg,t and scan one but put the other in the bagging area. Then scan the first item again. Often they use quiote generic names for stuff, so "candles" "tealights" etc. And obviously, don't take the piss, if they see you have loads of stuff then an odd "slight of hand" scan can go undetected even if they do challenge it.

Hold two things in your hand at once, and scan them legit, then take two things of similar wiehg,t and scan one but put the other in the bagging area. Then scan the first item again. Often they use quiote generic names for stuff, so "candles" "tealights" etc so it isn't even ovbious on the receipt. And obviously, don't take the piss, if they see you have loads of stuff then an odd "slight of hand" scan can go undetected even if they do challenge it.

yeah but they watch everyone you either are a greedy jew or a poor fag

goo goo gah gah
shut the fuck up pussy

Attached: yhs.png (240x233, 38K)

Not where I go, no-one watches that close. they don't care. they can't spot it anyway, with my method as it's not obvious what you have scanned. They might know if they did a good check, though. And 100% greedy jew. and actually poor too! :P

You just sit there and be a good boy while multimillionaire CEOs hide their ill gotten gains offshore and don't pay a dime of tax on it then. Fucking halftard... "plane"??? The worst thing someone can do is teach their kids to never fuck someone over. They are at an instant disadvantage with that shit in their heads. Rich cunts are taking advantage of us 24/7, fucking wakeup!

bring a couple of own bags from home, and put shopping into them as you go around- then empty them before scanning- but leave a bit of stuff at the bottom of one. Make sure to leave that bag in your trolley and not the one you use for the bagging area. This works for cashier tills too. if you are white and pleasant, and it's not obvious, they don't challenge you.

Taxation is theft you retard.

>Rich cunts are taking advantage of us 24/7, fucking wakeup!

they are. Self check outs are doing people out of a job, too.

Stealing shit since I was 8 .
My philosophy if you want something take it .

Good luck driving your fucking shitheap on unpaved roads then fuckface! Gotta pay some tax unless you want to pick up a fucking shovel yourself... I'm guessing that's too much work for you though, get back to fucking bed junior.

but 40-50%? You are the ignorant one here, not the man spouting facts!

Anyone who says yes is getting a fucking McOrbital death laser strike for violating the NAP

>Centralized government stealing your wages regardless of your needs or abilities by threat of imprisonment or death
>Said government then pisses away tax dollars on things no one would vote fore, then takes out massive loans to accomplish what ever the hell the few elites at the top want
>Roads aren't fixed

Yeah man, I want the government to have more money and power. They sure have been doing a wonderful job of it.
It's not like communities are far better at allocating funds and deciding needs than some unelected unaccountable bureaucrat 2000 miles away is.

You're on to it mate... the prisons are full of people who got caught in possession of an oz of green or some shit. These rich motherfuckers are stealing people's retirement funds, life savings and they're emptying the pockets of everyone who doesn't have a clue. And... they're out walking the streets! Shit is fucked up, and totally honest people won't get ahead. Treat fairly until you can't get ahead without fucking them over. That's the new honest.

I said some tax, don't play that game arsehole! You're the only one who mentioned taxation rates at 40-50%. I actually agree with you, that is too high. In the US though, by the time you pay state and federal tax, health insurance, sales tax, tolls and tariffs on fuel etc... It's near that high anyway. Why not pay 50% and never have to worry ever again. Guaranteed healthcare, guaranteed pension, guaranteed full education... Doesn't sound that fucking bad sometimes.

I don't "steal" from self checkout, I make mistakes that wouldn't have been made if they would have paid a trained employee do to check me out instead.

If they won't pay for an employee, why should I do that job for free?

tl;dr, I hate self checkout, and fuck them.

How do you do that?

And now you know why Spain and Italy have rich areas with long running and constantly simmering secessionist movements.

Hell, I'm on LI and every few years there's talk of making us the 51st state because NY state takes $3bil. per year more from us than is spent on us (total it's somewhere around $10bil.)

Ha, idiot soyboy didn't even come close to scanning properly.