How much money is it?

How much money is it?

Attached: HIZEOnP.jpg (1152x2048, 711K)

Around 5k

I’m going with $25,000

90 cents in Fisher Price money.

About tree fitty

Extendo

Dude it really is like gta i just run a nig over then money and a gun will pop out

It's 6500, hard to see I guess since it isn't spread out. Extendo holds 33 shots.

Apparently enough for a faggot to buy a plastic gun and have money leftover

It's real nigger

Attached: QXMZ92Y.jpg (1152x2048, 493K)

10k? Nice gat btw

Never said it wasn’t real. Said it was made from plastic. And it’s made from plastic niggggaaaahhhh

glocks with dicks are sick as fuck im not buying a 1911

I cook crack in the microwave

The fact that you like things with dicks makes you a bigger fag.

OP?

15 stacks. Get money bitches.

yes

using shitfuck target rounds though?

I have hollow points, FMJ will kill just as good.

Shit gun, shit ammo. Sell it, use that stack, buy something /k/ won't mock you for.

american money is so ugly and boring

Attached: canadian100.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Great gun, not the most best ammo for defense.

Poor guy probably has $5 and a mcdouble to his name. Glocks are good guns.

Nigga why you burned a piece of your money

Throw your hipoint in the toilet nigger

Canadian money is awesome, I agree.

So cost to quads
Right on point though for being a fucking goon

>Keeping a loaded gun around your house
>posting it on Yea Forums and not /k/

>The fuck are you doing op
For real the only reason I could see having a loaded gun laying around is if you live in fucking Detroit, or if you wanted a quick way to off yourself.

Attached: DetroitGang.jpg (432x328, 28K)

I'm keeping it for when I finally lose it...

This guy gets it.

We got those new vertical portraits now too.
They made a huge deal of putting a "BLACK!!! WOMAN!!!!" On it.. still my opinion if they just said fucking nothing and did it anyway literally no one would have gave a shit at all. Nope. Gotta rustle right wing Jimmies...

Attached: 67f536e7d0dfaee906a95d3fca7f0e8d58107458.jpg_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 72K)

I'm thinking maybe eight thousand.

well that will buy a field nigger 17-22's life

Attached: 1524007939201.jpg (479x476, 111K)

if this were real there'd be a time-stamp

faggot

i got more money in my checking account u fucking peasant

I always wonder why they keep american paper money the same, looks much easier to counterfeit than Canadian money.

About $80 for the gun. The magazine, maybe another $10-20.

>american money is so ugly and boring
And worth so much more than that colorful toilet paper you leafs use.

So much this

What good is an unloaded gun?
>"Excuse me, would mind pausing for a moment whilst I load my firearm? There's a good fellow."

But you concede Canadian money looks nicer?

Looks like a straps-worth, maybe 10k or less.

Not only is it unloaded but even after he figures out how to chamber a round he's still slinging ball. OP is a fucking faggot.

Hockeyland user posts picture of maple-syrup stained piece of paper with boring old white Canadian on it and bashes on the USD.

Enjoy spending your 100 on a bowl full of poutine and ketchup chips before wasting away in seasonal affect disorder-driven alcoholism caused by a lack of direct sunlight.

Yo..
That was legit my whole actual day.
Fuck you.

This many 100s take a corner in my safety deposit box, not even 1/4 way high, so I'm gonna say about $8 - $10,000. It's honestly not taht much, especially if it's all you've got.

Weird we eat so much poutine here and yet it's Americans that are so fat you guys are pushing "fat is beautiful" so you won't feel as gross about yourselves.

more like 2,000 to 3000

bout 3 fiddy

>I have hollow points, FMJ will kill just as good.

>I don't know shit about ballistics and wound channels, the post

KEK

Stfu and do something useful with that money and buy more guns for another mass shooting pussy

9mm hollows are fucking meme ammo. I don’t care how good the technology gets, how the fuck does ammo come apart going through a windshield?

Oh no my country feels so unsuperior now. Stay jealous Americucks.

3-4k

Attached: fake-bills.png (323x260, 186K)

Enough to act like a responsible adult and buy a nice 9mm or .40 carbine if you want high capacity in a non meme setup faggot.

>wound channels
How the fuck is it going to do that when it’s designed to stay in the body. It’s dickheads like you that spread misinformation that gets hollow points ban because “THEYRE ONLY DESIGNED TO KILL HURR DURR!!”

Fine. Use ball ammo. Enjoy your over penetration and manslaughter charges. Are you a fan of sweaty bum cock? Because you’ll have to suck plenty to just scrape together enough to eat ramen out of a garbage can after the lawyers get through with you.

>”B-but your h-honor it w-was self d-d-defense and meme a-a-ammo i-i-is”
>*BANG**BANG**BANG* “THE JURY HAS RENDERED ITS VERDICT!”

shouldn't you faggots all be well behaved apologist immigrant dick suckers?

you sounded too confrontational there, user, i'm gonna ask trudeau to put you back to the lefty cuck you ought to be

Where the fuck do you get a Glock for $80?

Point me in the right direction and I'll buy 10 of them

she looks purple to me

Only dropped once

Nice dude just found this on google congrats you have $1 to your name

You wish fag lord, you're probably a trust fund baby. Peace out nigger

Love when fags who have never even shot a gun think they know something about guns. Fags say their bank account has more but it really doesn't. Good day brothers

I love when people are so passive aggressive that they don’t address people directly on an anonymous message board.

I just addressed 2 anime watching faggots. You make no sense retard.

a fucking leaf

Attached: jkWWCSG.gif (960x200, 135K)

Sure kid. Welcome to Yea Forums. You’ll get it figured out. I didn’t think there was much of a learning curve but I guess I was mistaken.

LOOK EVERYBODY , HES GOT ALL THAT CASH BUT A BITCH MADE GLOCK WAS THE BEST HE COULD COME UP WITH!!!!!

At least we get to use niggers as currency again