Reminder: Jordan Peterson is the greatest mind of our time

Reminder: Jordan Peterson is the greatest mind of our time.

Attached: 67D5BB64-5C50-42B3-9490-F7F22FFC6329.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white male patriarchy triggering

Attached: 1549322635483.jpg (1200x648, 74K)

pity chris hitch had to check out

Attached: 899841651894897203248.jpg (469x500, 53K)

Attached: raw.png (480x360, 154K)

How do you think he would be received by the left if he was the exact same but not a white man?

Attached: Lobster.png (508x700, 331K)

Doesn't matter. Candice Owens is considered a fucking melt

They’d still hate him. Above all, libtards are allergic to truth.

Agreed user. He’s missed.

Dude is just a self righteous windbag. He brings nothing new to the table and most of what he says is just pointless psychobabble. Call me back we he finally gets to the point.

have you read his book?

Agreed, Peterson would be thrilled to have half of Hitch's intellect.

I had 12 rules. It was in dire need of an editor at the very least.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA.

From what I can tell, the more moderate lefties don't totally hate him. Some of them are more than willing to give him a listen at the least.

As far as the radical left goes, they hate anyone and everyone who doesn't parrot their exact taking points. Hell, Tulsi Gabbard has had hits against her and she's a democratic senator. Far lefties will go after anyone regardless of race/gender/etc. At best they'll ignore you, at worst they'll try to ruin your life. See Kanye, Milo, Candace Owens, Tomi Lauren, Shapiro, Ben Carson just to make a few.

What's going on in here?

Tulsi is a rep. #Tulsi2020

I was disappointed with !2 Steps.
One or two were good but not all.
They lacked the ability to withstand counter arguments.
With the hype I expected more

Attached: office_space.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Stfu

Oh haha post more of his hypocritical quotes. I need a good laugh

RIP

No, that would be me.

All you said applies to the extreme right too. Also, the extreme elft is a small portion of uneducated and emotional fucks, especially students. And people like Peterson, Shapiro or Dave Eubin take advantage of that, bomb them with random ass statistics and world salads and manipulate everyone.

Attached: VaPABBCZehuEv0O3P4vRug.gif (350x215, 1.19M)

no, Yea Forums is the greatest mind of our time

Hey. Sometime there is something fresh

>greatest mind of our time
>also religious

>smell my butt

Why, because he refuses to use made up pronouns? Because he recommends cleaning your room? That's a pretty low bar.

>Low brow
You're getting your terms mixed up

No, because his delivery of this simple message made it through to many of us dumb, unmotivated fucks

Also misintepreting Nietzsche and other REAL great minds to prove his points. What a delusional fuck he is. His worst dream was probaply unironically how "postmodern neomarxistic SJWs" try to kill him or some shit.
OP, Kys.

still a laughing stock

I think you misspelt Noam Chomsky

Get your fucking shit together. This is coming from an American friend.

>work only appeals to the lowest degenerates of society
>greatest mind of our time

Attached: (19).jpg (256x256, 9K)

>welcome to the new slavery

Peterson is what people who didn't go to college think a college professor should sound like

He's only smart to people who are dumb.

He got schooled by fucking Dilahaunty, and even dumbfuck sam harris gave up trying to be reasonable with him. Real philosophers ignore him and he runs away from any political theorist who wants to debate him.

there is no such thing as an "us" that includes (You), fucking degenerate nigger.

>ensue soul calibur music

Watching Peterson is like a Hypnosis for dumb college students and right wingers in general. So fucking funny and sad at the same time

based, everyone go read manufacturing consent

Those who dislike him - who do you see as a better contemporary philosopher?

Attached: 48930763_10218522224315186_9032224568885903360_n.jpg (640x800, 89K)

(You) are the problem with society. Work on yourself.

its dangerous. he has some fucked up agenda and right now he is recruiting all th degenerates that have nothing to lose...

he is not a philosopher ...

You're partially correct. The big difference between the far right and the far left is that the far left all have the same ideals and agree on just about everything. The far right is not just one group of people, there are several kinds of far right lunatics. Muslims and white nationalists are very similar in belief structure yet absolutely detest one another.

Peterson and Rubin are not very confrontational people. They're willing to defend their points but they don't actively look for fights. Peterson is the theory crafter and often explains where he could be wrong, whereas Rubin falls under the "curious" trope. Shapiro is the one who enjoys bombing people and rapid firing when it comes to debate and such.

alright, well who are some contemporary philosophers you agree with ideologically?

Fukuyama, Mark Fisher, Noam Chomsky, Zizek I guess, Eugene Thacker just off the top

He knows a lot but When I listened to his talk on global warming he sounded like a retard who didn't understand basic facts which completely proved him wrong.

Jordan Peterson finished dilahaunty by destroying Sam Harris.

Sam Harris didn't have a foot to stand on. He kept referencing islam in his argument.

It seems like you have a lot to get off of your chest

I'm liberal because of this man.

You're still brainwashed. Sames coin different side.

>the far left all have the same ideals and agree on just about everything.

You've never been around a group of leftists. It's the right that has complete cohesion. Leftist infighting is a very real thing that the right has much much less of. This is actually a phenomena of psychology.

>contemporary philosophers
none in particular, the recent readings were not very productive besides engaging in heavy semantics. the new age philosophy is not a true philosophy... if you want some profound views on life/society and happiness go for the classics.

Peterson is not a philosopher, but aside from that I really like Graham Harman

Sounds like you didn't understand what was said and are seeing what you want to see.

>Stick with simple ideas, complicated ones are too hard

based user

I mean I guess he has some good points but calling him the greatest sure is autistic oP

The government doesn't do a God damned thing except bitch and moan and then take our money as payment. Fuck them

I'm not that user (and I agree he doesn't sound so smart), but the classics are not simple. In fact they can be pretty hard to grasp especially with our modern mindset.

if common logic makes a person the greatest mind of your time user..... I pity your generation....

Please elaborate. From my understanding, when the driving virtue is equality, it makes sense that everyone is very alike. Everyone who supports abortion also feels like guns are too dangerous, and would like a universal healthcare, whole opening the borders to as many immigrants as possible. The only quarrel I see is who is the most victimized and who deserves the most help.

Whereas on the right you have several who live by the bible, you have the die hard capitalists with no morals, white nationalists, 1776 alex jones conspiracy types, trailer trash and whatever else. There's no shared value here.

So I'm just curious how it is you see it.

How dare any asshole tell me what to do. Mind your own business or be prepared to die aimlessly

discord
=-=-=-35-=-=-=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Are you saying this because Jordan acts as though god exists where as Hitch made fun of people who believed? Just wondering what you're basing that statement off of.

Is that because it was hard for you to read?

That would seem convenient for you. Jordan wasn't prepared for dilahaunty. Sam Harris shouldn't have went up against Jordan Peterson especially after Jordan got to work out his previous attempt at dilahaunty.

Heyy...he was behind of this...

Attached: 62kt47f0sbenlqb0d228358735100.jpg (1548x1174, 105K)

Laughing stock implies that a lot of people are laughing, not just you.

that chick is ugly as fuck

Matt Dillahunty**** and Jordan were having two different conversations because Jordan is actually trained to know how people think and what, how, and why they find meaning in things. If you think that he wasn't prepared for Dillahunty then you are a fucking retard.

Attached: 1552878803452.jpg (1242x1238, 121K)

How is he recruiting anyone? And what is his agenda? Teach people the value of not seeing people based on their immutable characteristics or to getting their lives together?

Attached: 1551692767284.jpg (1600x1400, 372K)

Peterson debating Zizek (a real philosopher, though also a meme) April 19th on the topic "Happiness: Marxism vs Capitalism". I guess then we will see how his views really hold up, assuming the debate is anywhere near productive.

He literally made his name by fearmongering about imaginary Canadian pronoun jail.

0 people have been sent to jail in Canada related to pronouns.

b-b-b-b-b-but muh free speech!!

Person that emotionally resonates with you the greatest mind? It okay to think of what ever impact he's had on you fondly but claiming he's greatest mind of our time is embarrassing.

Attached: 4b9.jpg (1200x675, 514K)

His religious beliefs are based entirely on equivocation. LIke he's literally living in his own little world with strange definitions for "religion" and "god" that nobody else uses.

He understands the reality around us, but! He's not Christian really. He's part of the Deception.

Second Thessalonians 2:9-11 “The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false.”