Really craving boiled eggs right now, anyone have a good recipe?

Really craving boiled eggs right now, anyone have a good recipe?

Attached: 384858372737.jpg (600x900, 43K)

I could never figure out how to make boiled eggs, if someone has a recipe please post it.

take the yolk out and add guacamole. put the mix back in the yolk. It's easy, delicious, and most of all, keto.

You honestly have to be autistic if you can't boil an egg.

steam the eggs in 1 part vinegar 6 part water for arround 35-40 minutes, then shove them all up your ass for a couple of days to ferment.

Just put eggs in water, turn on the fire on low, and wait 10-13 minutes

>boil water
>acquire eggs
>place eggs in microwave
>set on high for five minutes
>when you hear the shells start to release from the egg dump the boiling water over the microwave to shift into maximum overdrive
>???
>profit

Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, then add your eggs and cook 7 to 8 minutes. Drain, cool in ice water and peel.

Hard:

Place your eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, cool in ice water and peel.

1-4 eggs
boiling water

place eggs in some sort of container filled with boiling water. wait several minutes

fill the container with the boiling water with cold water to cool the eggs. remove the eggs from the container of water and place them on a paper towel or dinner plate.

peel the outer shell from the eggs and place the eggs in your mouth. chew. swallow. repeat until there are no more eggs left.

then chop em alllllll up and mix it up with a hefty helping of mayonnaise, salt, pepper, chopped celery or scallions or fuck it just some fine onions, maybe some hot sauce, maybe jizz in it I don't care but egg salad sammiches are good fuck you

Take the eggs
Put them in pot with enough water to cover them
Set the timer for no longer than 13 minutes
Cook on high and reduce heat to medium once boiling
Once the timer goes off, run cold water on them
Peel the eggs
Enjoy, you are now a master chef

Place in a sous vide bath at 165f for 45 minutes

Instructions unclear, got my dick stuck in the boiling water

Tits or GTFO

put eggs in pot of water
over medium-high heat bring to a rolling boil
then remove from heat and cover
let stand for
9 minutes-soft
12 minutes- medium
or 15 for hard

drain hot water and replace with cold to stop the cooking process

it's really me

Attached: 1541170193061.jpg (644x644, 162K)

Shove uggs up your ass. Take uggs out after 4 hours. Immediately plunge uggs into your mouth.
Lubricate for 30 minutes. Throw uggs away. Bask in the glory of your mouth aftermath.

Go buy more raw uggs.

Repeat.

Attached: eggs.jpg (1001x893, 187K)

this man eggs

What do you mean "boil"

put 5 eggs in the 5 egg egg cooker. fill it with water. turn it on and wait until the light goes off. mission complete.

>What do you mean "boil"
I think he really meant "steam". Because that's the correct way to make eggs.

Bring pan to Med heat
1tbs butter in pan
3 - 4 eggs in pan
Beat eggs
While beating eggs add salt & pepper
Remove from heat as eggs scramble
Add 1tbs sour cream
Stir sour cream into eggs
Return pan to heat
Continue to stir eggs until finished

Delicious creamy scrambled eggs

Attached: 1552782104598.png (754x701, 789K)