Girlfriend, best friend, father, grandfather all died before I hit 18. I'm soon to be 22...

Girlfriend, best friend, father, grandfather all died before I hit 18. I'm soon to be 22. Literally did nothing for 4 years. In dept 2000€. Need a job. Where do I start? I recently hit 64kg. I'm 187cm. I used to weigh 100kg. I live in Europe. Used to be on top of everything, one of the best spear throwers aswell as students in 5 majors city's of my country. Help. Dropped out of school to help family, but all I dropped into is depression and lack of purpose.

Attached: nintchdbpict000291457387.jpg (656x959, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. Your op pic is better than anything I've seen on /x/ in over a year.

You have have the answer. Ask yourself
Focus and do it. Then fuck off

Thanks. That's a young starving girl. Check out russian famine 1920. I've always found real life struggles like that spark a morbid curiousity in me

Attached: composite-famine.jpg (750x500, 78K)

Start speedrunning Super Mario 64. You could easily get thru the next 6 month's

DUDE JOIN THE CLUB BRO SERIOUSLY IT FEELS SO GOOD THAT YOU'RE HERE

Seriously, though. Papa was big role model for me. One of the smartest men I knew. Here comes the brain tumor train, choo-choo. Watched him slowly lose his mind and die for over a year while at uni. Felt disconnected from family and friends. Started doing drugs. Jumped headfirst into self-destructive tendencies and unhealthy relationships. Kind of a crap shoot these days between rekindling belief-in-self and suicidal thoughts.

The level of skill i'd have to achieve in such a short period of time to be able to sustain myself and my mother from doing that is not possible nor attractive. Thanks for the offer though. Running from my problems is the reason why I'm here. Don't need to learn to speed run from them.

In all honesty I'd rather be alone in this knowing I'm the only one going through these things. I have faith that better days are coming.

Get out there and start using those spear throwing skills to get what's yours

Attached: robbery1.jpg (2316x1470, 221K)

FEELS NICE TO HAVE COMPANY, FEELS NICE TO HAVE A CLUB, FEELS NICE TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE SLUM THAT'S UNDER MUD

discord
=~=~=~=~=~=
.gg/X4Mqn65

Dropping out of school did nothing to help your family, you'll have to get over that hurdle sooner or later. If anything, it hurt them.

The way it sounds, you're not in the sort of place where you'll be able to repair any sort of financial hemorrhaging. So, don't.

I've found that the douche-bags have a strange insight when it comes to depression and lack-of-purpose. It's you. No one else is going to change it. It's a choice. Delusion and reality can be remarkably intertwined.

Figure out what's going to make you feel better. Experiment. Learn. Be willing to make mistakes and grow. If something makes you miserable, stop doing it. Do new things. Scare yourself a little, then a lot. It'll get better. Keep going.

I'll throw myself into overthinking, I'm afraid. I need a step by step that I can follow, because my mind is hyper active, I'll try to find a way but first you'll have to guide me to a road that looks attractive

If you want AA, go to AA. Don't go ironically. There are programs out there to help you. People want to help, it makes them feel good. You'll have to admit you'll have a problem, and not anonymously on Yea Forums. Here, you're wearing a mask. We can't help a disguise.

*you

Alternatively (and a method I personally recommend) if you want to do it yourself, develop your own system. Be your own therapist. Think critically and evaluate your emotional and mental state as often as you can. It'll get easier as time goes on and you'll gain skills few people are willing to look inside themselves for to develop.

I don't really get what you want user.
You told us your story and actual situation, but are you actually fine with whatever you're doing now or there's something you aspire to ?

A disguise is modified to look like someone else
I'm here naked to the eyes of hatred
Feel welcome to advise me, ram your rod of truth inside me, my backside welcomely invites thee

For all I know, you're a robot. Or worse, a nigger.

We are not hateful.

Your sexual analogy is juvenile; however, no.

This. Also op, what country are you from?

I am sorry for I am drunk upon my void of senses. I'm struck by needles of addiction. It helped me hide my sorrows, but once I open up my eyes I feel like I know what tomorrow's like. It's a habit, schedule of running from my problems that I've followed for so long. I need help to earn some money. That's my favourite song. I'm mentally quit healthy, it's just my body that's in wrong.

Lithuania my dear

We don’t do kgs and cms. Don’t care about eurislam

I'll screenshot this to remind me. Thank you.

im 195 and weigh 65kg
youre fine, good luck with everything else tho

Cared enough to respond. Go back to your mother's womb and splash like shrek in his favourite shit pond.

Your obesity will not be lesser only because its weighed in lbs you fat fucking American

*favorite

fucking swine

Attached: download.png (310x163, 3K)

sounds like this guy needs some fucking freedom

You say favorite, because your mom forgets about u when she's thinking of her favourite child.

Soft ass Euro faggots. Except French. They have guts. And easterners. Yellow vests much respect.

Not even mad

This is quickly devolving into a culturalist and nationalist war.

Yep first time in their entire existence they have actually made something other than surrender

That's true. I don't care nor respond to these people. I just hope to see someone who cares and can help me, like some of these people did. I bare no hate towards no one here. For that someone came in here and helped. That's all that matters to me

so what were you studying before you dropped out? did you consider it worthwhile? how often do you go out and how many friends do you have? do any of them know about your struggle?

I was in 11th grade. Had no plans because people always said I'm so smart and I can do everything I would want since childhood and It fucked with what I truly wanted. I do consider it worthwhile. I read/listened to over 600 books and many other things but I believe this is my biggest achievement. I go outside on weekends to help my grandma aswell as shop and i meet friends every 2-4weeks. My best friend knows.

Thanks

so you didn't even finish high school? that can be a problem. 600 books is impressive for a 22 year old, podcasting sounds doable for you and it doesn't require formal education. 2-4 weeks sounds like isolation.
I'm semi-drunk but I have nothing better to do. wanna discord? typing is exhausting.

It's 04:00 here and Im so sick I cant even swallow saliva without feeling like my throat is ripping so I'll pass, thanks though

I found a job in denmark, 3k a month. I think I'll go there and save like 600each month for three months. Does that sound stupid? I need a job and I'm willing to suffer for money, but I am searching for something that has no roof and rewards you from what you've done instead of hourly. I'm overthinking like a bitch but I truly want my children to avoid being in such a place like I am and I'm willing to do pretty much anything. I just need a plan.

don't sweat it, some things are worth thinking about. saving up 1.8k in 3 months isn't necessarily bad but it's still short term stuff. I can't give you a plan if I know nothing about your skills.

Would you like me to say something, and do you think that's worth both of our times?

that's silly mate, if you have something to say, say it, else let the thread 404

Give your discord then mate

username#7252

it's trying to jew me, post yours or try the new one - username#2627

Attached: 543335.jpg (671x803, 33K)