Trying to crowd fund a suicide shotgun, will live stream if I get enough to build one. Any takers?

Trying to crowd fund a suicide shotgun, will live stream if I get enough to build one. Any takers?

Attached: onlyneedoneshot.jpg (600x488, 66K)

>crowdfund
It costs like $10 to make, if you are this much of a poorfag buy a razor, they are like $0.35.

Just jump from a cliff or tall building head first u retard

I was homeless until yesterday and am broke. I've resolved to do it this way, which is why I'm reaching out.

I know that a shotgun blast to the brain stem has little chance of failure, where jumping and cutting have much higher chances of inflicting nonlethal wounds.

bump

Are you black? Cause all u gotta do is walk up to a cop and there's a 90% chance you'll be shot dead.

Perhaps you should resolve to be less of a faggot?

Fortunately I am white.

My faggotry and suicide are separate issues, I'm afraid.

why dont you reply to posts with >>
you fucking idiot

True but if you fuck up the shotgun you could live and be even more retarded.

Attached: ns-4.png (952x638, 820K)

Attached: 8656062739.jpg (1514x1624, 191K)

To troll

how are you feeling?

So you have something going for you. Why not cash in your white privilege?

you like it like this?

Your welds look like shit

Imagine being depressed and being white. Privilege my dude. Cherish it. #BlessedUp

Bored, tired.

mfw google image.

Dead. Hahahaha is kms if someone said that to me as a welder

if it was mine, I would have used it already. Good try, though.

I plan on using strap wrenches. welding would take too much time and even in suicide, I'm lazy.

Don't kill yourself man. The world is vast and if you're situation isn't great right now, that can always change. Maybe you need a change of scenery. Find someplace affordable to live and start a new life. I hope you get through this. There's a lot to live for.

I've cherished it for long enough. I'm ready to pass the torch.

Not worth it my dude. Besides your self you will
Forever fuck Up a chain of events with will
Cripple those in your life for the rest of theirs. You hold a lot more worth then you realize

Nobody asked for your uplifting bullshit. I've done enough and my mind is made up. Life is meaningless and I'm over it.

Time to man up. This is when little boys fold and men stand up. I know we shit post here but I serious hope you wouldn’t. You have a friend in PA man

I don't care. I want out.

No one makes up their mind on suicide it just happens. So don’t be stupid. Find a way to be tougher

Welcome to life homie. You can do better.

lol thx but I need a gun, not a friend.

I'm 31, mate. Served in a combat zone, 2012. I've been considering this for years, I'm just exploring financial opportunities for the end.

You could put a shotgun shell in your butthole and hit it with a hammer.

Moar suggestions. At least you're contributing.

Yea you’re not going anywhere. You’re stuck here with us. Settle in. Enjoy a wrekt thread or two. Maybe a few YLYL threads. Don’t go into anything labeled SISSY. That shits gaaaayer then a 3 dollar bill. I’m sure this place will be shut down soon since the last idiot live streamed a murder rampage

How many innocent people did you kill? Probably a lot huh?

Thanks but ... I didn't ask for a Yea Forums roadmap?

Not enough :)

I’m 30 and still serving, guy. Just got back a month ago. You’re still
Not going anywhere.

He didn't Livestream it here. Nothing is going to happen newfriend.

Thank you for your continued patronage, I guess. Just because 4ch is failing to deliver doesn't mean I won't figure it out. One paycheck would do it. Job hunt begins tomorrow.

They’ll find a way

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

You’ll enjoy the work and stay and continue to shit post for years to come. Probably meet a cute girl at work. Get her number. Slay some slippery wallet and then you’ll post here saying how your life changed because of this thread and we’ll all call you a faggot.

All You need is a nail and a rubber band if you have the proper shell.

I've got nothing.

Yeah, I won't.
But, if you read about a suicide in NY in the next couple of months, you'll know it was me.

There's still time ;)

Your failure to fulfill what I thought would be an easy ask for Yea Forums has been disappointing. Have a great night, everyone.

Find a shotgun shell. Find a rubber band. Find a nail. Ez. Also why build a shotgun of you don't have rounds to use?

Problem solved.
Cops can't tell the difference.

Attached: Shinola-shoe-polish.jpg (800x800, 178K)

Suicides in NY must be very rare.

go out a hero or a villain.
then an hero.

???? What do you mean 10$ for a shotgun?

a slam-fire shotgun is super cheap because it's just pipes and 1 shotgun shell

Just don't use buckshot and only blow your face off.