I'm the guy who does a bunch of roast me threads when drunk...

I'm the guy who does a bunch of roast me threads when drunk. Took me a bit but I don't care about the pics from last thread anymore, I realized there is nothing I can do about it. It does annoy me when I see people pretending to be me though.
I realized that the whole reason you guys like me so much is because I look 14 and most of you are pedos (just admit it I don't care), so I'm going to try and break your fantasies in the hopes people will stop roleplaying as me or at the very least form an accurate picture of me

I'm 6'2". Even though it looks like I sound like a prepubescent kid, my voice is deep as hell, like Morgan Freeman deep. I'm not good with people, in fact I'm really bad with people, I spend all day in my room because I can't face my roommates

I want to go back to using Yea Forums the way I used to. When I didn't open almost every thread wondering if someone posted my pics again.

I'm done. I'm done with this weird week where I did nothing but stay on Yea Forums. I don't care if you have never seen me before and I look crazy. I DON'T CARE

Attached: 1B4F910E-580F-4BDD-92A9-4225463B7987.jpg (1782x1966, 507K)

You're reposting this but claim that you're done with Yea Forums.

Which is it fag?

the fuck do you mean newfag

No you're not. I'm that guy. Don't turn this into a pasta. I have had a fucking weird week

Boo hoo

Stop pretending to be me. It’s pathetic

Attached: 95FD1F6B-2F81-402F-8615-7D97D21BAF33.jpg (1024x768, 38K)

I wouldn't post my nudes. Fuck you

You wish you could

Attached: CC9511B8-C619-4CB3-BDAE-464E1F935FFB.jpg (1024x768, 26K)

so?

At least post the better pics

Attached: IMG_20190320_003905.jpg (2592x1944, 490K)

Hey man, I goaded you into posting some lewd pics before too.
I think you'd be much better off in general if you stay away from here for good. You seem like a nice enough person, just get away from here before it's too late.

I was drunk. I'm honestly fine with this and I have started to find it funny. I just don't like it when people pretend to be me.
I want to leave this site, everyone wants to leave, but we can't.I have been here for 4 years, it's already too late. We are here for life

Can you post the nudes?

It just seems like you're making a mistake by posting your face here. Just post on /soc/ instead- you'll probably find what you're looking for and maybe make some friends too.

You’re not me..

Thanks, but honestly I'm fine. I just went a little crazy because I spent literally all week looking to see if someone posted me again, but I'm done with that. I no longer care
And fuck you

Post the good lewds boi

just talk dirty to op, he's a slut

No. You have to find them, or wait until one of the people who post my pics appears

He cant post what he doesnt have. He's larping and has nothing better to do.

I'm not OP but I posted the timestamp