I abhor racism in all its forms, and the mosque shooter is the lowest tier of scum on earth

I abhor racism in all its forms, and the mosque shooter is the lowest tier of scum on earth.

That said, why is the VIDEO of the attack the object of so much outrage and sperging out? I sincerely don't get why anyone cares that it was recorded and a few edgelords want a gore fap.

Attached: NZmosqueshooting_AP__190.jpg (900x450, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417?fbclid=IwAR1YW8iSu8euX2QHA7bjEzsTFxOfIY00BNSzqhDF8Tb6TabRa42MzZNEWgM
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12214083
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because media is making a justifiable point by not doing what the shooter wanted...to get attention for his cause. When someone sets down a restriction something always pushes back.

his heart was in the right place

Because all tragedies will be taken advantage of by tyrants to further set a precedent of restricting the rights of the individual.

Because the media don't think he deserves the attention despite the fact that he's in jail right now and will be for the foreseeable future, so even if he is given all the attention he could ever want by the internet he will never ever get to see it anyway.

The video was actually pretty boring.

>mosque shooter is the lowest tier of scum on earth
no he isn't

that mosque he chose radicalized 2 of the charlie hebdo shooters so he is a sent hero in all of this

and the video is blacklisted because they are treating it as terrorist propaganda, any ISIS videos are also blacklisted

>boring
look everyone

this cuck right here finds it ""boring"" lmao

ORLY?

why their sudden change of heart? after decades they finally realized they have helped fuel all of this even more? i highly doubt it.

next best guess is there are political motivations involved / behind the scenes things we arent privy to.

Islam is a religion, not a race faggot.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

You really don't understand why headcam footage of a mass shooting is generating outrage? i'n not feeling the ridixulous moral panic but i can see why it's got people freaking out.

what?

i can't hear you cuck

Attached: img31.png (1554x1033, 641K)

>that mosque he chose radicalized 2 of the charlie hebdo shooters
Source?

Whatever man, six of one, half dozen of the other.

That nigger is an attention whore.

Attached: attention whore.jpg (900x450, 227K)

newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417?fbclid=IwAR1YW8iSu8euX2QHA7bjEzsTFxOfIY00BNSzqhDF8Tb6TabRa42MzZNEWgM

stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

ass

What I don't understand is why you can get jail time for even possessing the video in Australia and New Zealand but you can willingly horde thousands of hours of footage of beheadings, gang shootings etc and nobody blinks an eye.

What actual laws does it break in any first world country?

Attached: 5098401405.jpg (908x1586, 136K)

Another thing that scares me. Everybody is willing to accept everything the government/media is saying about this, when it takes literally two minutes of research to find out that ol'mate wasn't a right-wing nutjob and identified as a far-left marxist.

I can't even find the video. Anyone know where to see it?

Islam is a cult, not a religion faggot.

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12214083

>identified as a far-left marxist
so that means the horseshoe is real??

Attached: 1515532422_horseshoe-theory-philosophy.jpg (600x600, 52K)

>

He said he was an eco fascist, not a marxist.

Attached: DzfsVZOX0AAd3hU.jpg (1024x990, 109K)

nigger please

Jesus Christ I thought New Zealand was a more or less free country. That's draconian as shit.

Stuff I feel comfortable it’s thing mait

Anyone have a link to the vid?

bestgore

bestgore find it yourself next time faggot

Attached: IMG_20190307_184946.jpg (750x480, 28K)

Anyone have a link where I can watch the vid my friend wants to see, I saw it the other night and I told her it’s sickening but he still wants to see it

Sector is not secure, I repeat, sector is NOT secure

This

Attached: 1552083679122.jpg (750x744, 102K)

Attached: 1552959446050s.jpg (114x125, 2K)

it is a beautiful place, all of those great scenes from the lord of the rings were shot in there

but once i started learning about its people, damn, i had to do a 360°

Really? I didn't think they'd have it. Anyway thanks.

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

you need to hit play and refresh a couple of times though, sometimes it wont even load

>edgelords want a gore fap.
Well stated

Attached: 13mn7a.jpg (600x400, 38K)

It's against the law and makes NZ no less free.
Freedom comes with responsibility and each country decides that for itself.
NZ has chosen to oppose circulation of the product of mass murder/terrorism to stop fuckers taking glory in the misery of others.

Because, liberalism in modern media. Period. Period

Attached: 74a1e8a971c521b72529c8e15657084a9158e9759f33ab2f9bd6acaa0d68c556.webm (854x480, 1.23M)

Yeah but 14 fucking years man? I get the law even though I don't agree, but the punishment is beyond the pale.

Attached: 694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f_3.webm (648x360, 1.7M)

So you thought NZ was great place because of LOTR scenes.
So fantasy movies are where you get your information about the world?
Could you be anymore shallow?
You need to get out more.

no i thought the place was beautiful
the movie is fantasy but those locations exist IRL

Attached: 5031641981.jpg (934x1360, 77K)

started picking up magazines like he was playing pubg halfway through the shooting

ecofascist ethnocommunist, specifically.

Things that don't fit neatly into the Left/Right divide-and-conquer schema.

Different fag here but lighten up dude. It was just a typical mildly retarded Yea Forums post.

Kiwi Farms.

360 lmao

I don't see any racism here. Muslim is not a race.

And that pedantic hair splitting changes what?

weak and predictable

Fundamentally, race is an uncontrollable condition of one's birth.

Religion, ideology, culture, on the other hand, are things that adults realize are choices.

A black muslim does not choose to be black. He cannot choose to disassociate himself from "blackness" if he disagrees with what other black people do, he bears no responsibility for it because it is not his choices and not his actions that create and perpetuate these associations.

The same cannot be said for the "muslim" side of his identity.